The FL stand-your-ground shooting. Why won't blacks obey parking laws?

"The owner of the convenience store in Clearwater told ABC affiliate WFTS that Drejka had assaulted customers in the store’s parking lot before. And Rich Kelly, who frequents the store, claimed Drejka picked a fight with him over a parking spot about a month ago, calling him racial slurs and threatening to kill him, WFTS reported."

So much easier to pick fights when you have a gun in your pocket AND a law allowing you to use it

Are there video's or just someone saying so??

What a fool you really. I sure as hell am not going to pull a gun out, and kill the guy.

If a man harasses your g/f, wife, boyfriend, whatever, you just going to set there and do nothing?

I'm going to stand between them; but you still failed to answer the question:

So if someone shoves you to the ground, you're just going to lower your head and walk away??

So you're saying that the appropriate response to being shoved (after you verbally assault a woman) is to KILL the guy that shoved you?

Oh

So you're saying the appropriate response, to being shoved to the ground, is to just lower your head and walk away.

Oh!

Any excuse for the racist to kill a Black man.

If the black was a man he wouldn't have let his ho park where she wasn't supposed to park. Instead of shoving the white MAN that was addressing her entitlement minded choice to park where she likely knew she wasn't supposed to park, the black boy would have addressed his ho.

So you're saying that the appropriate response to being shoved (after you verbally assault a woman) is to KILL the guy that shoved you?

Oh

Why didn't McGlockton get mad at his ho for parking where she wasn't supposed to park?

So some moron that likes to harass people and has a history of doing so...should KILL him?

I wonder if Jacobs has a history of parking where she isn't supposed to park and McGlockton shoving people when they say something he doesn't want to hear?

I know McGlockton won't be shoving anyone anymore and I bet Jacobs doesn't park illegally again.

How do you know??

The point is we don't.

I guess when I asked that driver why he was parked in a handicap parking spot, I was verbally assaulting him!

The manner in which the question is asked determines the threat level or so the definition you quoted said.

Time for you to quit making a fool of yourself like your racist friends are doing, and quit supporting the murderer.

Apparently the one doing the shooting believed his life was in danger. That's not your choice or my choice to make. Why does anyone else think it's their place to make that determination on the behalf of anyone but him/herself in a situation like that?

1. I never said that the shooter didn't believe he was in danger
2. it is indeed my choice to make, just as you assume it's your choice to make in cases of people involved with police aggression or brutality
3. should a case ever be brought to trial, it will indeed be a choice made by the 6 or 12 person jury.

My viewpoint is based entirely upon what I see in the video and not what a reasonable person might believe at the time. However, if I were a prosecutor, i'd have no problem bringing charges against the shooter.

It's america. We can still justify whites murdering blacks even when unarmed and nonthreatening. The entire world knows and witnesses it. Embrace our exceptionalism.

The FL stand-your-ground shooting. Why won't blacks obey parking laws?

For most of the last two decades, Republicans would howl in protest if I dared mention their party was full of subhuman racist swine.

For some reason, in the last 12 months, they have stopped denying it.

I guess our collective experiences on jpp.com have objectively shown us all just how pervasive and ubiquitous overt racism is in modern conservatism.

I do not expect an apology from righty. But an acknowledgement that I was correct, accurate, and prescient all along would be appropriate.

Video evidence abounds, takes a very special kind of denial to assert otherwise.

I always get called a racist when I say white America allows this to happen. Anyone who can justify SYG laws and look the other way by saying it's a "state" issue, is just as much to blame as the one's who pull the trigger.

White America still has a long way to go.

I always get called a racist when I say white America allows this to happen. Anyone who can justify SYG laws and look the other way by saying it's a "state" issue, is just as much to blame as the one's who pull the trigger.

White America still has a long way to go.

The truly exceptional thing about american society is it's collective penchant for denial as we all just go along to get along if we're not personally on the menu at the moment, as if we all aren't. "Ah well, they haven't come for me or mine yet."

Back