I Accuse!

There's always a running battle in my mind about it. I don't like racism. I find it viscerally repulsive. However what rule allows freedom and bans ideas I don't like at the same time? I did make direct rules about posting to constantly draw the hate, using wording specifically designed to create a reaction (like the n-word, k-word for Jewish folk, etc.) But I haven't found a way to really balance it and keep the free speech central to my core beliefs.

Thanks. I don't wish to be in your shoes; was only making a comment about why the forum seems to get mostly trolls and jerks that will stick around, rather than the more thoughtful types. It also seems more heavily weighted towards the older end of the age spectrum.... probably because by the time we get to our ages we have heard it all and don't give a shit about being insulted by being called, for example, "fuck face." lol

Thanks. I don't wish to be in your shoes; was only making a comment about why the forum seems to get mostly trolls and jerks that will stick around, rather than the more thoughtful types. It also seems more heavily weighted towards the older end of the age spectrum.... probably because by the time we get to our ages we have heard it all and don't give a shit about being insulted by being called, for example, "fuck face." lol

You mean "thoughtful types", like you've exhipited.

LOL

As I said, if you support somebody who is guilty of some action, YOU are also culpable in that act. This goes for a group as well. Such as jews. Also, you helped me remember something I left out. Sacrificing babies. So I fixed my thread. You can reread it.

Yeah, that's why I don't support krauts like you.

I have referred several (like a dozen or so) ppl here, only to have them decline after lurking and reading the posts. The racism in particular is off-putting. BTW, of the roughly dozen folks I pointed this way, at least three of them are conservatives or at least tend to mostly vote (R). Is there no way to curb the hate speech while still maintaining a free forum, to attract and keep new members?

What a tale. A Story for Every Occasion™.

And then you changed your story, at least 3 times; because you never said a word about "him trying to spit in your face", until the third revision.

Therefore it appears that you were just trying to justify your racism.

Indeed. Didn't the alleged "six-foot three 300 pounder" turn into a "skinny dude" in one iteration?

For most of you, this accusation is at the same time your religion, your philosophy and your ethics. I accuse the jews of genocide. I proved that much in my thread, "Can you murder a murderer?" I also accuse jews of screwing babies. Even if they have not personally done so, it is something their religion justifies. So in being guilty of supporting their religion, they are also guilty of supporting what it teaches. One of which is screwing babies. Here is a passage from the talmud to prove it. "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse after the age of three he found no blood." That is probably part of why this convicted child molester said what he did.
View attachment 7184

Next, I accuse jews of sucking baby penis. They may not all do so. But those who don't aren't exactly all up in arms against those that do. (If at all) If you doubt the reality of this, I will show you a couple pictures of it happening.
View attachment 7185 View attachment 7186

What else are jews guilty of? Sacrificing babies. Or as I have heard it called, causing their children to "pass through the fire." I am assuming that this was done in a ritual to the deity Molech. Which I hear is permissible in the talmud.And from what I have heard from somebody who is knowledgeable in religious matters, doing so is one of the things that got jews expelled from Spain. One of whom was the ancestor of Rockfeller. Who went to Turkey.

Now for most of you, this is where things really start to get dicey. Because if you support a criminal who has committed some criminal act, or anybody guilty of any unsavory act, YOU also become guilty. Or at the very least, culpable in that crime. And if you support the jews, then you are guilty of doing what they have done. So I accuse you of genocide! I accuse you of screwing babies! I accuse you of sucking baby penis! I accuse you of sacrificing babies!

I hear that accusing anybody of being a pedophile can get you banned at this forum. Which I am fine with. If anybody can find fault with my reasoning.

A desperate cry for attention from another poor lost soul.

I'm not going back to resurrect her posts.

Somewhere there is a collection of her changing stories; but I have no idea where.

Damn. I hope vital evidence wasn't purged in the great server wipe of 2015.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?62449-So-here-s-what-happened

Here's what I have so far.

October 23, 2013:

there bullshit has next to no effect on me. I have stood and spit in the face of a 6'3" drug dealer and told him to get the fuck out of my neighborhood. These dweebs dont scare me in the least. I dismantle them with glee

Ive stood toe to toe with TWO drug dealers in my life. They both got the fuck out and I still own both houses. both were huge 6'3"ish 300 pounders. one white and one was black. Big guys think they can just get away anything sometimes. I spit in the face of the black guy and sprayed the white guy with my hose. Blew the fucking neighbors away with my actions.

November 2, 2013:

I only ever spit in the face ( a good one to) of one person. That person was black. he was about 6'3" and about 300lbs and spit in my face first. so I looked right at him and hocked one right in his fucking face. Never saw that drug dealer in my neighborhood again. You shits wet your pants at a picture of two skinny black guy standing around in front of a nearly all black voting district Becuase they feared idiots like you would try and stop them from voting. Those poor skinny black guys didn't know how you do your real cheating.

October 24, 2017:

he didnt spit in my face he stayed accrossed the street frim me and didnt come at me like the other guy did. the guy I sprayed lived accrossed the street so he didnt out right threaten me. he laid low while I complained to his wife and then he moved. both hoods are still drug deal free thanks to me

May 11, 2018:

profiled ? I saw the drug deal idiot he was the buyer the skinny little dweeb selling took the fuck off right away he thought he could scare me so he started giving me shit I gave him shit back I treated him the same as I would have treated a 16 year old white girl buying drugs in my hood you would have shit your pants and offered to suck him off

Back