It's different when DEMOCRATS do it.

Jokes on you sport Obama has an IQ around 124 Bush is around 124 also. Gee that was easy.
You have no clue because most of the presidents IQ scores have been configured by other test they took , mostly lsat's. Obama graduated Magma Com laud from Harvard where the average IQ is 140. Give us one of Bush's papers on any subject and I'll give you multiple award wining writings from Obama. You won't win this one.

If I'd said that anything "Scum Bag" (I assume you meant Obama) allegedly did was "justified" by what anyone else has done, you'd have a point.

Since I didn't, you don't.

Are you OK? From your incoherence it seems as though you may be having a stroke.

BTW, again:

You know your burying the guy when they come back with my bad spelling and the way I conjugate a verb. Love it.

You have no clue because most of the presidents IQ scores have been configured by other test they took , mostly lsat's. Obama graduated Magma Com laud from Harvard where the average IQ is 140. Give us one of Bush's papers on any subject and I'll give you multiple award wining writings from Obama. You won't win this one.

I'm not out to "WIN" anything I'm simply responding to your leftist BS. You say Obama's IQ is 140 prove it. You based your assumption on him being a "Magma Cum laud from Harvard. Is hardly proof of his IQ only his GPA.

Good God man look it up, it's garbage.

It is? Have you "looked it up"?

bhsbzj4xe9tz.jpg

I'm not out to "WIN" anything I'm simply responding to your leftist BS. You say Obama's IQ is 140 prove it. You based your assumption on him being a "Magma Cum laud from Harvard. Is hardly proof of his IQ only his GPA.

Did Obama ever release his transcripts?

They don't but the Magma Cum Laud is an award and not part of his academic record. All you can assume is he met the GPA requirement to win the award.

I don't usually make assumptions without seeing substantiating evidence.

Yet there is no evidence that they were satisfied in Obama's case, is there?

Clearly there is. This from Business Insider "Barack Obama, US president, graduated with a JD magna cum laude in 1991.
I highly doubt that a well known publication would chose to lie do you?

Clearly there is. This from Business Insider "Barack Obama, US president, graduated with a JD magna cum laude in 1991.
I highly doubt that a well known publication would chose to lie do you?

Maybe they were lied to. Unless we see Obama's grades, how do we know he met the qualifications?

Remember when Obama excluded the press? That was different, though. He's a DEMOCRAT

White House reporters were barred from a meeting between President Obama and donors for the Democratic House Majority PAC on Wednesday, Politico reported.

Members of the press traveled with the President to the West Coast on Tuesday where he was set to attend the Senate Majority PAC fundraiser. But upon arrival, the media were reportedly left behind and prohibited from getting near the event. On Wednesday, while Obama met with donors from the House Majority PAC, the reporters were not even told where the meeting was taking place.

“We think these fundraisers ought to be open to at least some scrutiny, because the president’s participation in them is fundamentally public in nature,” White House Correspondents’ Association president Christi Parsons said. “Denying access to him in that setting undermines the public’s ability to independently monitor and see what its government is doing.”

The press corps has rallied together in recent months to protest restrictions on White House access, but despite their demands they continue to be locked out of major events in and out of the Oval Office. The White House Correspondents Association filed a formal complaint with press secretary Josh Earnest on Tuesday regarding the 45th anniversary of the day Apollo 11 landed on the moon. Obama met with astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins, but only a very small number of photographers were allowed to attend.

Earnest said in a press briefing Tuesday that the limited access was due to the President’s “busy schedule” and an inability to “accommodate TV cameras this time.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/24/obama-press-pac-reporters-president-white-house_n_5618220.html

This is how the hate party operates , 95% distortions and lies , show everyone here where I said Obama had a IQ of 140.

It is? Have you "looked it up"?

bhsbzj4xe9tz.jpg
Still only supported by the brain dead. You know the origin of this crap was Breitbart I hope. Maybe we will look at the right wing organization Snopes to see what they have to say snopes.jpg I can't leave it there , I want everyone to know how stupid the comment is , we will add this , Right from FOX Crap News themselves fox crap news.jpg Where does this pile of shit information come from , Esquire KNows exactly like anyone with a brain knows , "nbc.jpg" Like I said this is just brain dead crap that the hate party try's to sell as facts. Well I made it totally clear what a pile of shit this information is.

I'll your doing is proving my point, that everything you got is based on lies or distortion. "les lies lies .jpg: Thank you very much for supporting my comment that what you hate party mebers operate on bullshit , nothing real just what someone tell you how to think.

They don't but the Magma Cum Laud is an award and not part of his academic record. All you can assume is he met the GPA requirement to win the award.
Since every Magma cum laud award is different from different schools to show how brainless and stupid people are from the right I went directly to Harvard requirement . Magna Cum Laude in a Field

A candidate may be recommended by the Faculty for the degree magna cum laude in a concentration or joint concentration provided the student has been designated by the concentration to receive High Honors or Highest Honors. For May degrees, the total number of degrees summa cum laude and magna cum laude combined will be no more than 20 percent of all May degree candidates. The Faculty will recommend for magna cum laude those students with the highest grade point averages who have not already been recommended for the degree summa cum laude. Candidates in this category who received Highest Honors from their concentration but were not awarded summa cum laude will be recommended for the degree magna cum laude with Highest Honors in a Field. The minimum grade point average that is awarded a degree magna cum laude each May will constitute the standard to be applied for that degree at subsequent degree meetings until the following May. "

THE RIGHT WING CAN NOT OPERATE WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF PEOPLE WHO CAN"T THINK, TO HAVE THEM BELIEVE NONSENSE< LIES AND DISTORTIONS< THIS IS SIMPLE, JUST LOOK UP ANYTHING THEY SAY AND YOU WILL FIND HOW MUCH OF THEIR FACTS ARE THE FARTHEST THING FROM FACTS> WITHOUT THE LIES, THE HATE PARTY COULDN"T/ WOULDN"T EXIST

Back