Racist words blow back on man, family and business

If you find pleasure in that, keep at it...

Here's something I did find pleasurable son;

Racist words blow back on man, family and business
Pro tip: if you're gonna be a racist moron and douche nozzle, don't do it while seated in your business van that has your company's name and number on the driver's door.

One Jeff Whitman learned that the hard way when he followed Charles Lovett home after a traffic incident to call him a racial slur.

“So thank you for calling me a n----- and showing me how stupid you are,” Lovett says. “Have a good day, sir. Enjoy your life.”

Lovett posted the video on social media, and within hours, the Internet came calling on Whitman. How? He had spoken his mind from behind the wheel of his company van, with the name and phone number of his business right there on the driver’s side door.

The retaliation was immediate. If Whitman felt entitled to follow, confront and demean a stranger from the seat of his marked company van, thousands of strangers felt obliged to punish him for it.

They shared his image online, overloaded his voicemail and flooded consumer websites like Yelp with hundreds of negative reviews, complete with images of the Ku Klux Klan and Hitler.

Now Whitman is whining and making the usual excuses about;
- How he made a mistake.
- That he's not a bigot.
- How his life is ruined.
- How people are being so mean to him.

I fully expect that he'll soon graduate to some horse manure about how his 1st amendment rights are being violated because he got stupid.
http://www.dispatch.com/news/2018072...y-and-business

Pro tip: if you're gonna be a racist moron and douche nozzle, don't do it while seated in your business van that has your company's name and number on the driver's door.

One Jeff Whitman learned that the hard way when he followed Charles Lovett home after a traffic incident to call him a racial slur.

“So thank you for calling me a n----- and showing me how stupid you are,” Lovett says. “Have a good day, sir. Enjoy your life.”

Lovett posted the video on social media, and within hours, the Internet came calling on Whitman. How? He had spoken his mind from behind the wheel of his company van, with the name and phone number of his business right there on the driver’s side door.

The retaliation was immediate. If Whitman felt entitled to follow, confront and demean a stranger from the seat of his marked company van, thousands of strangers felt obliged to punish him for it.

They shared his image online, overloaded his voicemail and flooded consumer websites like Yelp with hundreds of negative reviews, complete with images of the Ku Klux Klan and Hitler.

Now Whitman is whining and making the usual excuses about;
- How he made a mistake.
- That he's not a bigot.
- How his life is ruined.
- How people are being so mean to him.

I fully expect that he'll soon graduate to some horse manure about how his 1st amendment rights are being violated because he got stupid.

I love stories where the good guy(s) win in the end.

That is exactly why certain message board conservatives hide behind an anonymous keyboard to holler "n*gger", call females cunts, or to openly display their inner racist and indulge their latent misogyny.

They are wise enough to know if they took their language out from safety of their anonymous keyboard and into real life, they would get the asses kicked, fired from their job, disowned by some of their relatives, or otherwise face social stigma and sanction.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Isn't it interesting how some of JPP's biggest and vilest racists rushed here to comment on this thread? Then came the blustering about how they can kick ppl's asses. Right.

Back