Goalposts moved!

What conspiracy? Be specific and the criminal code it falls under.

Ah, so you admit you aren't familiar in the least with the details of the matter, and you don't care to know.

There are a number of codes that Mueller could avail himself to, depending on what he's found. That you have to pretend that you don't know that simply confirms your gleeful pig-ignorance and intellectual dishonesty, honey.

18 U.S. Code § 371
18 U.S.C. 1512(c)(2)
18 USC 2
18 USC 1030
18 USC 1343
52 USC 30121
18 USC 2381

Let's have you be just a little less dishonest and a LOT less stupid, hmmmm?

There's a good troll.
Will it be fun for you when Democrats lose again in the fall and the Mueller investigation winds down with nothing to say for itself other than a massive waste of taxpayer money for purely political hackery purposes?

Will you be okay with the new precedents set by Democrats that future administrations can fabricate a purpose to spy on opposition political parties and start investigations when the outcome of an election doesn't go their way?

The rule of law is a precedent that clearly has you soiling your Hello Kitty undies, poor thing.

It's also fun to watch you struggle to make even a single honest statement.

Really? What if the campaign is in the process of actively committing a crime?

There’s no justification for not telling congress—crime or no crime. Having associations with Russians isn’t a crime. Name the crime already.

Trump isn’t the danger to our democracy—weaponizing the IC for political purposes is. They do that sort of thing in Russia.

There’s no justification for not telling congress—crime or no crime. Having associations with Russians isn’t a crime. Name the crime already.

Trump isn’t the danger to our democracy—weaponizing the IC for political purposes is. They do that sort of thing in Russia.

The clear justification for keeping investigations confidential is that the criminal will likely be tipped off if they don't. Congress or not.

Ah, so you admit you aren't familiar in the least with the details of the matter, and you don't care to know.

There are a number of codes that Mueller could avail himself to, depending on what he's found. That you have to pretend that you don't know that simply confirms your gleeful pig-ignorance and intellectual dishonesty, honey.

18 U.S. Code § 371
18 U.S.C. 1512(c)(2)
18 USC 2
18 USC 1030
18 USC 1343
52 USC 30121
18 USC 2381

I am amused that you foolishly believe you are being honest. Trump has not been accused of any fraud nor have there ever been any charges that Trump received illegal campaign contributions. So you fabricate a strawman and then demand we argue it? STFU troll.

The appointment of Mueller doesn't contain any language to support this. It only speaks of "coordination" between Russians and the Trump campaign. What crime is there?

There's a good troll.

Talking to the mirror? :rofl2:

The rule of law is a precedent that clearly has you soiling your Hello Kitty undies, poor thing.

The only rule of laws that have been broken are by the very agents who were assigned this case. So you think it is okay for the Obama administration to fabricate a lie to spy on an opposing political party?

I think it is funny that a dishonest partisan hack like you thinks they can comprehend a fact or honesty. It is obvious based on the above that you have wandered off the reservation of honesty into speculative dishonesty.

Now I will ask again, if laws have been broken, where are the charges? If it is as obvious as you apparently dishonestly think it is, they have had more than a year to bring charges. To date, NOT one charge relating to the original appointment of the special counsel. Why do you think that is?

18 U.S. Code § 371
18 U.S.C. 1512(c)(2)
18 USC 2
18 USC 1030
18 USC 1343
52 USC 30121
18 USC 2381

There's a good troll.

Has anyone heard Mueller claim that what he is investigating is "collusion"?

giphy.gif

Has anyone heard Mueller claim that what he is investigating is "collusion"?

That seems to be the media narrative snowflake. Is coordination different than collusion? Please clarify.

When you deflect, desperately flail and move goalposts constantly as you have, you've lost the argument a very long time ago.

Here's a reminder of what the investigation was all about:

Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confined by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are applicable to the Special Counsel.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/appointment-special-counsel

I am amused that you foolishly believe you are being honest. Trump has not been accused of any fraud nor have there ever been any charges that Trump received illegal campaign contributions. So you fabricate a strawman and then demand we argue it? STFU troll.

It's fun to watch you sputter and wheeze with no rational response when you get called on your bullshit and can't answer.

I never claimed he been charged with anything yet, Tinkerbell.

For you to claim that I did is the only strawman here.

You poor thing.
The appointment of Mueller doesn't contain any language to support this. It only speaks of "coordination" between Russians and the Trump campaign. What crime is there?

Irrelevant to what the investigation is looking into or where it's going. Good of you to admit you have nothing other than desperation. Coordination can easily shown to be a conspiracy, depending on the evidence gathered. And did you forget: "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"?
Talking to the mirror? :rofl2:

No, I'm talking to an admitted troll and intellectual coward: you.
The only rule of laws that have been broken are by the very agents who were assigned this case. So you think it is okay for the Obama administration to fabricate a lie to spy on an opposing political party?

LOL! No, I'm sorry, honey, that's only in your rather over-active fantasy life. If that were actually the case, you could demonstrate it to be so. But you can't. Awwww.....
I think it is funny that a dishonest partisan hack like you thinks they can comprehend a fact or honesty. It is obvious based on the above that you have wandered off the reservation of honesty into speculative dishonesty.

Good of you to admit to your dishonesty. Not that you needed to, of course. It's always on full display.
Now I will ask again, if laws have been broken, where are the charges? If it is as obvious as you apparently dishonestly think it is, they have had more than a year to bring charges. To date, NOT one charge relating to the original appointment of the special counsel. Why do you think that is?

No, now you're changing the question, after your first one was answered and you had to run like a bitch from it.

Investigations take time, stupid girl, and this one is still ongoing.

Moving the goalposts won't save you.

Please be less stupid, get up off your knees and stop kissing my ring.

Arguing whether collusion is a crime is insane. The fact is, if his people teamed with Russians to steal the election, it is a horrible affront and a nail into the American election system. It is against free and honest elections.
Well, technically not a crime. That is satisfying to you rightys? What about having elections results moved by foreign countries. I suppose European and middle east countries are free to enter into our elections since it not criminal.

I know you rightys cannot be honest about it, but what would you have done if Hillary colluded to beat Trump? This would have been all you cared about in politics. The screaming, bleating and crying would have dominated all news.

You guys are despicable.

It's fun to watch you sputter and wheeze with no rational response when you get called on your bullshit and can't answer.

The BULLSHIT is all you seem to have asshat.

I never claimed he been charged with anything yet, Tinkerbell.

You responded to my question you simple minded lying dunce. I asked what conspiracy? Be specific and the criminal code it falls under.

Then you bloviated like an idiot with a bunch of codes that have not been charged in the case as if you knew what you were bloviating about.

For you to claim that I did is the only strawman here.
You poor thing.

Says the whiny dumb asshat doing all the crying here. If you cannot respond with any intelligence, don't respond; that way you won't get your little feelings hurt.

Irrelevant to what the investigation is looking into or where it's going. Good of you to admit you have nothing other than desperation. Coordination can easily shown to be a conspiracy, depending on the evidence gathered. And did you forget: "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"?

I will ask again; because thinking is not your forte'. If no crimes have been committed, and one cannot point to a specific crime, why is there an investigation?

The appointment was clearly about "coordination" with Russia by the Trump campaign. How is coordination a criminal act worthy of a special counsel? I'll understand if you continue to flail, whine and bitch that you cannot come up with a construct that fits the false narrative.

No, I'm talking to an admitted troll and intellectual coward: you.

More proof you have lost the argument. Losers always engage in this level of stupidity when they cannot defend their moronic claims and positions.

LOL! No, I'm sorry, honey, that's only in your rather over-active fantasy life. If that were actually the case, you could demonstrate it to be so. But you can't. Awwww.....

The only fantasy exists in that lying empty skull of yours. It is clear that a cabal of bureacrats thought they could cricumvent an election by fabricating a dossier and using it against the opposition party.

Good of you to admit to your dishonesty. Not that you needed to, of course. It's always on full display.

Says the dishonest partisan hack. You have no self awareness do you asshat?

No, now you're changing the question, after your first one was answered and you had to run like a bitch from it.

The question is the same; but you're a hyper partisan idiot on steroids who wants to flail, deflect and cry like a baby.

Investigations take time, stupid girl, and this one is still ongoing.

Moving the goalposts won't save you.

The only one's moving goalposts are lying liberal partisan hacks like yourself.

Please be less stupid, get up off your knees and stop kissing my ring.

Irony coming from someone who defines stupidity. Run along you pathetic whining pathological lying partisan hack.

The BULLSHIT is all you seem to have asshat.

Then why can't you counter any of it, honey? Wazza matter, little guy? Why so emotional?
You responded to my question you simple minded lying dunce. I asked what conspiracy? Be specific and the criminal code it falls under.

Asked and answered, you poor, desperate little thing.
Then you bloviated like an idiot with a bunch of codes that have not been charged in the case as if you knew what you were bloviating about.

I never claimed that they have been charged, Sugartits. The investigation is still ongoing.
Says the whiny dumb asshat doing all the crying here. If you cannot respond with any intelligence, don't respond; that way you won't get your little feelings hurt.

LOL! I love your emotional meltdowns. They never fail to amuse.
I will ask again; because thinking is not your forte'. If no crimes have been committed, and one cannot point to a specific crime, why is there an investigation?

Investigations are entered into to find out if crimes have been committed, Tinkerbell. Let's do have you try keep up, hmmm?
The appointment was clearly about "coordination" with Russia by the Trump campaign. How is coordination a criminal act worthy of a special counsel? I'll understand if you continue to flail, whine and bitch that you cannot come up with a construct that fits the false narrative.

It wasn't only about that, and 'coordination' can actually be a conspiracy; clearly that frightens snowflakes like you to death.
More proof you have lost the argument. Losers always engage in this level of stupidity when they cannot defend their moronic claims and positions.

What argument, trolly-boi? You asked a question. It was answered, and then you proceeded to fill your diaper and try and change the subject.
The only fantasy exists in that lying empty skull of yours. It is clear that a cabal of bureacrats thought they could cricumvent an election by fabricating a dossier and using it against the opposition party.

Then why can't you demonstrate that to be the case, honey?
Says the dishonest partisan hack. You have no self awareness do you asshat?

Nice owning you, as always.
The question is the same; but you're a hyper partisan idiot on steroids who wants to flail, deflect and cry like a baby.

No, it's not. Why keep lying to yourself like that?
The only one's moving goalposts are lying liberal partisan hacks like yourself.

Newp. You asked one question, it blew up in your face, so you changed the question. Marxists like you are so easily flustered.
Irony coming from someone who defines stupidity. Run along you pathetic whining pathological lying partisan hack.

Nice owning you, as always.

That collar I hung around your neck looks great on you!

where does Trump cooperate/collude with the Russian government on the campaign?
Even the silly campaign call for the Russians to find Clinton's Bleach-Bit Emails -where is the cooperation?

It's a laughable idea

Back