California Indians demand THEIR HISTORY be taught in public schools

You say- with some measure of contempt- that the indigenous Americans got their alphabetic tools from the invading Europeans- but you appear not to know that the Europeans got theirs from the Phoenicians and their numeracy from the Arabs. Does that shrink you a tad ?

HAHAHA. Dream on. How you gonna prove any of that?

HAHAHA. Dream on. How you gonna prove any of that?

It's historical fact. It's part of the fabric of human evolution. It carries the full weight of agreement by every branch of human academia. It's recorded in every authoritative reference to the topic. It's backed by incontrovertible anthropological evidence. I'll tell you again;

YOUR written language stems from the Phoenicians. YOUR numeracy system was developed by Arabs.
You really have no basis for attempting to attack indigenous Americans for adopting the written Phoenician alphabetic principles when you've done exactly the same yourself.

When you accept that you can place an eagle feather in your hair.

It's historical fact. It's part of the fabric of human evolution. It carries the full weight of agreement by every branch of human academia. It's recorded in every authoritative reference to the topic. It's backed by incontrovertible anthropological evidence. I'll tell you again;

YOUR written language stems from the Phoenicians. YOUR numeracy system was developed by Arabs.
You really have no basis for attempting to attack indigenous Americans for adopting the written Phoenician alphabetic principles when you've done exactly the same yourself.

Our numeric system was developed in India.

If you are talking about counting systems then those originated with the Sumerians some 4500 years ago. The first to use zero, and a decimal system, as anything other than a placeholder were the Indians in the 6-7th century.

You're not incorrect- and neither am I;

Hindu–Arabic numeral system

The Hindu–Arabic numeral system[1] (also called the Arabic numeral system or Hindu numeral system)[2][note 1] is a positional decimal numeral system that is the most common system for the symbolic representation of numbers in the world. It was an ancient Indian numeral system which was re-introduced in the book On the Calculation with Hindu Numerals written by the medieval-era Iranian mathematician and engineer al-Khwarizmi, whose name was latinized as Algoritmi.[note 2][3] The system later spread to medieval Europe by the High Middle Ages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu–Arabic_numeral_system

Be smart and take it up with the OP.

HAHAHA. I asked you to prove your claim that our written language came from the phoenicians and you say it's " part of the fabric of human evolution". HAHA

HAHAHA. I asked you to prove your claim that our written language came from the phoenicians and you say it's " part of the fabric of human evolution". HAHA

That's not ALL I said though, is it.

Img_2876.jpg

Last edited:
Back