Lebron James opens his "I Promise School". Any white kids allowed ?

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Opened today july 30. Lebron says it's for "at-risk" kids which i take to mean 90+% black. As of 2010 akron was 62% white and 32% black.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/7/30/17629560/lebron-james-i-promise-school-akron

july 30 2018 In Akron, Ohio, it’s the first day of school for 240 at-risk students who will be attending the inaugural year of the I Promise School — and it’s all thanks to LeBron James. The NBA superstar created the school as an extension of the LeBron James Family Foundation to give kids opportunities to thrive despite difficult life situations.

In November 2017, the LeBron James Family Foundation approached the Akron school board about assisting in the creation of a school designed to help at-risk kids who are lagging behind in their studies and struggling at home.

The I Promise School is a joint venture between the foundation and Akron Public Schools. The school board oversaw the creation of the curriculum and ensured the school would meet educational standards, while LeBron served as the primary donor to help shape the outside-the-classroom goals of the school.

More racist brain farts from the douchepocalypse, Text Drivers Are Killers. I like drivers that text, better then racists.

I like dog shit on my boot, actually even my new boots better than racist. Hell, I like a bad tooth ache better than racist.
More racist brain farts from the douchepocalypse, Text Drivers Are Killers. I like drivers that text, better then racists.

Why don't you find out the facts before you make the post? I am curious too. What percentage of white kids were allowed?

Can't you read? I asked the QUESTION how many white kids are allowed. I don't know myself though based on pics i've seen of the students it looks like very few are white. Know what tokenism is.?

Lebron James opens his "I Promise School". Any white kids allowed ?

Here is a picture from the school's website
IuToS1g.jpg

Back