Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

Christianity is a copycat religion

can you name another religion in the world today that is anything like it.......you've already failed at claiming ancient pagan religions were similar......what have you got now?..../

There were 16 mythical crucifixions before Christ.

I will admit you are a bold liar, but your still a liar......

can you name another religion in the world today that is anything like it.......you've already failed at claiming ancient pagan religions were similar......what have you got now?..../

Any attempt at the 'Trinity' explanation?

And to YOUR point, the Abrahamic religions are very similar. I LOVE watching them kill each other, fighting about the the silliest of things. Only proves their MASSIVE IGNORANCE.

Hey, PMP. Fun Question: If God told you to go kill Muslims (Infidels) would you do it, or would you disobey God? Did Jews follow God's commandment to smash the heads of babies against rocks? Do Muslims think 'God is Great' and will 'kill for Allah'?

Notice how all you Cultists are ALL the same?

Notice how Orthodox Jew guno HATES you (you pork goblin' GOY!) and YOU HATE guno. You guys are IDENTICAL in your universal HATE.

Hey, PMP. Fun Question: If God told you to go kill Muslims (Infidels) would you do it, or would you disobey God? Did Jews follow God's commandment to smash the heads of babies against rocks? Do Muslims think 'God is Great' and will 'kill for Allah'?

Notice how all you Cultists are ALL the same?

Notice how Orthodox Jew guno HATES you (you pork goblin' GOY!) and YOU HATE guno. You guys are IDENTICAL in your universal HATE.

Orthodox jew? lol

And to YOUR point, the Abrahamic religions are very similar. I LOVE watching them kill each other, fighting about the the silliest of things. Only proves their MASSIVE IGNORANCE.
Islam has been invading the West since 632. I don't see what is so silly about fighting back.

People can believe whatever they want, no matter how psychotic it leaves them looking.

What they mustn't be allowed to do is insert their religious superstitions into the laws of this secular republic.

Christian theocracy is no less deplorable than Islamic theocracy. Theocracy is theocracy, an abomination.

Yet we're definitely diminished by it still. Fucking fetus worshipers are just one example.

So you want to sacrifice babies without being called a murdering SOB?

Orthodox jew? lol

guno. You're so Ethnic, you don't even know you're ethnic.

What kind of person calls other people 'Goyim'? You do. Repeatedly. You're a Jewish Supremacist. You were brought up in an Orthodox Jewish household. You went to Hebrew Class, Synagogue, had a Bar Mitzvah, and married a Jewish woman. You mindlessly contaminate your children by doing the same to them.
You have this 'pork fetish' that is only practiced in a certain part of the world based on religious dietary laws. Another epithet you hurl at people, not even realizing that you're not in the Middle East any more, and that YOU are the one that looks foolish. You must cloister yourself in a Jewish Commune shielding yourself from Reality. I'm guessing you are SO immersed in your Religion that you consciously only do business with others of the same Faith. I can see you cringe at buying gas at a 'Goy' gas station, but rationalize it by telling yourself "Hey, I'm saving a nickel".

You, like PMP and Grugore, are religious Cult members. Just different Cults, which is why you guys are filled with HATE.

guno. You're so Ethnic, you don't even know you're ethnic.

What kind of person calls other people 'Goyim'? You do. Repeatedly. You're a Jewish Supremacist. You were brought up in an Orthodox Jewish household. You went to Hebrew Class, Synagogue, had a Bar Mitzvah, and married a Jewish woman. You mindlessly contaminate your children by doing the same to them.
You have this 'pork fetish' that is only practiced in a certain part of the world based on religious dietary laws. Another epithet you hurl at people, not even realizing that you're not in the Middle East any more, and that YOU are the one that looks foolish. You must cloister yourself in a Jewish Commune shielding yourself from Reality. I'm guessing you are SO immersed in your Religion that you consciously only do business with others of the same Faith. I can see you cringe at buying gas at a 'Goy' gas station, but rationalize it by telling yourself "Hey, I'm saving a nickel".

You, like PMP and Grugore, are religious Cult members. Just different Cults, which is why you guys are filled with HATE.

Personally, I think he merely utilizes the culture he was raised in to troll people. There is a former poster named Brent who attended Bible camps in his youth, and took all of the knowledge he gained to troll for a number of years. From about 2002-2006, he had some of the best trolls (and some of the worst) the internet has seen. He eventually grew-up, stopped trolling, and is too cool to hang with us here anymore.

Personally, I think he merely utilizes the culture he was raised in to troll people. There is a former poster named Brent who attended Bible camps in his youth, and took all of the knowledge he gained to troll for a number of years. From about 2002-2006, he had some of the best trolls (and some of the worst) the internet has seen. He eventually grew-up, stopped trolling, and is too cool to hang with us here anymore.

guno is an avid thread starter and I usually support his views. It's just difficult for me to associate myself with an obvious racist and religious type. It's like you agree with this Poster, but he presents himself as a Catholic Nazi. You know, when can you get past the 'Catholic Nazi' part and just discuss the view/position he advocates?

so explain your Trinity thingy

sure, God has three aspects that are described in scripture.....YWHW the creator, the spirit by which he communicates and his physical incarnation......all of which make Christianity a unique religion, despite your idiotic claim........

actually I have done it twice now, you shallow minded cunt.......now, can you explain why you keep making bad choices in life.......

And to YOUR point, the Abrahamic religions are very similar.

and yet they are not......both Judaism and Islam teach that salvation of humanity is dependent upon our own actions, we earn paradise by our own righteous acts.......good luck with that......

actually I have done it twice now, you shallow minded cunt.......now, can you explain why you keep making bad choices in life.......

and yet they are not......both Judaism and Islam teach that salvation of humanity is dependent upon our own actions, we earn paradise by our own righteous acts.......good luck with that......

I don't follow 'religious' themed threads often, but I did see your explanation of the Trinity. Love the part about the 'Creator' and then the 'physical incarnation'. Most Kings, Czars, Emperors, etc. claimed to be 'Man-Gods', not really new. People fell for it centuries ago, funny how some still fall for that line in the 21st century.

Paradise? Good Luck with THAT.

Lolol. You are the one who has no clue what His message is. Correction. You do know. That is why you reject it. That message is that He is the risen Savior. Repent and be saved. If you think that is hateful, that's your problem.

“The Bible is the word of God"
"How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
"Because the Bible tells us so"
"Why believe the Bible?
"The Bible is infallible"
"How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

So you want to sacrifice babies without being called a murdering SOB?

So I don't consider fetuses babies. An abortion is merely purging one's body of unwanted cells, much like a haircut.

And when babies ARE born, I want them to have a better social safety net than conservative hypocrites want to give them.

anti abortion people don't care about fetuses

Its merely about controlling others

if they really cared they would be helping women avoid unwanted pregnancies

Back