Trump Supporters Don’t Know It, But They’re Losing The War

You always wind up with endless war and occupation and a cabal of Goldman Sachs execs in the white house regardless of electoral outcomes.
That Goldman Sachs thing is true but the reality is that all the top people work for them because their pay is through the ceiling. My favorite one was when they got 10 billion in bailout money, they gave out 10 billion in bonuses in the end of that year. You figure it out they only have a few hundred people working for them. If all the good people are there then they will be part of both parties when in office. Hardly a choice.

They haven't hit bottom yet, and frankly, neither have those that think the democratic party is any kind of "resistance" at all. Don is not the problem, merely a symptom of an utterly corrupted political and economic system.
Sorry buddy The orange pumpkin is the problem and the people who would elect this criminal are the problem and the solution is the Democrats. The democrats are in a pitiful state but they aren't in any way the number one threat to this country like their right wing hate group is. The choice is clear not just to rid this country of this hate group but this conservative party has to go totally. No other real solution , demographics will do it and if they don't the patriots in this country have to.

This is the narrative, but it's all,wrong. Many more people see the insanity of the left and their propaganda. The dems are losing in all brackets. Trump derangement syndrome has shown the masses how crazy the neo liberal anti human globalists are

Hello jbander,

Won't work, the hate the poor and immigrants because they are told to, they are told to because both groups vote right down the line for progress and that has never been part of the hate party. Their bumper sticker is FOREVER BACKWARDS.

I prefer to think they are basically good people who simply have some wrong ideas. Anybody can make a mistake. It's only human. So they've made a mistake about understanding politics. That's all. Shaming and hating on them is only going to reinforce the propaganda they are listening to that the left hates them and wants to destroy America. It actually works against the left to lose our cool and be mean to the right. It's true that hate is part of the propaganda, so that makes it difficult for us, but they only antidote for hate is love. Fighting hatred with more hatred is the kind of thing that leads to war. Cooler heads prevail.

This is the narrative, but it's all,wrong. Many more people see the insanity of the left and their propaganda. The dems are losing in all brackets. Trump derangement syndrome has shown the masses how crazy the neo liberal anti human globalists are
Neo liberal human globalist, Paranoia is a prerequisite to be in this hate group, the sky is falling and there is a commie behind every corner, funnier then hell but real goofy.

Hello jbander,

I prefer to think they are basically good people who simply have some wrong ideas. Anybody can make a mistake. It's only human. So they've made a mistake about understanding politics. That's all. Shaming and hating on them is only going to reinforce the propaganda they are listening to that the left hates them and wants to destroy America. It actually works against the left to lose our cool and be mean to the right. It's true that hate is part of the propaganda, so that makes it difficult for us, but they only antidote for hate is love. Fighting hatred with more hatred is the kind of thing that leads to war. Cooler heads prevail.
Boy are you on the wrong boat, this president and his followers are this countries biggest threat and enemy. There is nothing in this world that carries the threat of this group to this country. Did you follow the election that got this mental case elected , he won because of the hatred that spewed from his mouth, even other candidates in his party saw that and tried to do it themselves but no one out hates the ultimate hater. The more hate that came out of his mouth, the more the Evangelicals and wacky right got behind him. This isn't The conservative voice that is a party of this Republic. This is a hate driven group that is made up of criminals and many hate groups. I'm a patriot and recognize the threat and danger of this groups. You may not but I would advise you to look at this a little closer and make you position clear. Do you think that I shouldn't hate the main threat to my country.

Democrats, if you want this countries values that made this country great to survive, you have to realize that this group in power isn't just the opposition , they are dangerous and this countries biggest threat.

Hello jbander,

Boy are you on the wrong boat, this president and his followers are this countries biggest threat and enemy. There is nothing in this world that carries the threat of this group to this country. Did you follow the election that got this mental case elected , he won because of the hatred that spewed from his mouth, even other candidates in his party saw that and tried to do it themselves but no one out hates the ultimate hater. The more hate that came out of his mouth, the more the Evangelicals and wacky right got behind him. This isn't The conservative voice that is a party of this Republic. This is a hate driven group that is made up of criminals and many hate groups. I'm a patriot and recognize the threat and danger of this groups.

Correct on all accounts. I completely agree.

You may not but I would advise you to look at this a little closer and make you position clear.

I agree with you. I have tried to make my position as explicit as possible and shall endeavor to continue.

Do you think that I shouldn't hate the main threat to my country.

Exactly. You should not hate them. Even if you feel they are hate-worthy, you should not hate them. They are your fellow Americans, neighbors, friends, relatives. Many are hard working people making a positive contribution to this nation. They simply believe wrongly about politics. They have fallen for overly simplistic thinking. They want to blame immigrants for the struggling economy. They want to blame lots of things which are not well thought-out. Hating them for believing the wrong things is not going to change their minds. If you think they are so horrible because they have so much hatred, and that hatred is the only way to combat hatred, then what does that say about you?

Hate messes up critical thinking. Cooler heads will prevail. This enemy must be analyzed and dealt with very carefully. Lowering ourselves to their level is not going to work. It's like Michelle Obama said: "When they go low, we go high." Michelle Obama is very smart! She was right when she said that.

If hatred is a problem more hatred is not the solution. Love is.

You don't fight hate with hate. That only makes more hate.

You fight hate with love.

That's what Christianity teaches.

If yoy are a Christian, why do you not follow his teachings?

I am no Christian, yet I am able to love others, love even enemies.

I do so because it is logical.

If you build a life on hatred, you end up like Donald Trump, a very sad man.

SAD!

He is so sad, he doesn't hug his small children. That's SAD.

If sadness were a mountain, Trump would be Everest.

Hello jbander,

Correct on all accounts. I completely agree.

I agree with you. I have tried to make my position as explicit as possible and shall endeavor to continue.

Exactly. You should not hate them. Even if you feel they are hate-worthy, you should not hate them. They are your fellow Americans, neighbors, friends, relatives. Many are hard working people making a positive contribution to this nation. They simply believe wrongly about politics. They have fallen for overly simplistic thinking. They want to blame immigrants for the struggling economy. They want to blame lots of things which are not well thought-out. Hating them for believing the wrong things is not going to change their minds. If you think they are so horrible because they have so much hatred, and that hatred is the only way to combat hatred, then what does that say about you?

Hate messes up critical thinking. Cooler heads will prevail. This enemy must be analyzed and dealt with very carefully. Lowering ourselves to their level is not going to work. It's like Michelle Obama said: "When they go low, we go high." Michelle Obama is very smart! She was right when she said that.

If hatred is a problem more hatred is not the solution. Love is.

You don't fight hate with hate. That only makes more hate.

You fight hate with love.

That's what Christianity teaches.

If yoy are a Christian, why do you not follow his teachings?

I am no Christian, yet I am able to love others, love even enemies.

I do so because it is logical.

If you build a life on hatred, you end up like Donald Trump, a very sad man.

SAD!

He is so sad, he doesn't hug his small children. That's SAD.

If sadness were a mountain, Trump would be Everest.
Interesting concept but you live in a fantacy world, you sure have the right to approach this any way you feel is the right way. Pick your war in our history over the last two centuries, then pick your enemy from those wars and tell me how their threat and aggression would be stopped with love. This hate group is a bigger threat to this country than any war we have had in the 20th and 21st century. There was never a threat to this country being destroyed in any war that we have had in those two centuries. I won't make this to complicated but this time in our history and this hate group that is in power can destroy this country and love isn't going to stop them and they have to be stopped. I know of no position that Jesus took, that asks us to not protect our country from it's enemies. If you do let me know.

Hello jbander,

Interesting concept but you live in a fantacy world, you sure have the right to approach this any way you feel is the right way. Pick your war in our history over the last two centuries, then pick your enemy from those wars and tell me how their threat and aggression would be stopped with love. This hate group is a bigger threat to this country than any war we have had in the 20th and 21st century. There was never a threat to this country being destroyed in any war that we have had in those two centuries. I won't make this to complicated but this time in our history and this hate group that is in power can destroy this country and love isn't going to stop them and they have to be stopped. I know of no position that Jesus took, that asks us to not protect our country from it's enemies. If you do let me know.

I have not suggested that wars can be fought by using only love as an approach. Of course that would be ridiculous. It is justified to have a military ready if needed. But this is not a war similar to WWI or WWII. And it should be noted that we now count the Germans and the Japanese as our friends. Love is now being shown there.

The survival of the USA was never assured. There have been plenty of struggles along the way which could have easily resulted in the end of the USA. The war of 1812. The Civil War. WWII. Cuban missile crisis. The Cold War. There is an ever-present nuclear threat from many sources. A pandemic. A meteor. A volcanic eruption could end all life on Earth. We could destroy our own habitat with nothing more than continued unabated industrial activity.

Is our nation now facing a possible annihilation threat? Of course we are. Primarily because some of the rich and powerful are too greedy to concern themselves with the long term survival of our nation. They drive policy and propaganda which benefits them in the immediate sense, but causes terrible polarization in our politics. The rich power junkies basically have the liberals and conservatives fighting bitterly with one another as a distraction so they can rip us ALL off and get richer. And along the way this is driving our nation further and further apart.

If liberals see conservatives as the sole problem, we are missing the bigger picture.

If any large group of Americans sees another large group of Americans as an enemy, the future of our nation is in peril.

We need to take a step back and look at the big picture.

United, we stand.

You may not presently feel very loving toward your fellow Americans, but we are going to have to find that love to ensure our survival.

Polarization is our common enemy.

As long as we further our polarization, we are doing Putin's dirty work for him.

We are not going to eliminate conservatives from the USA. They are not going to eliminate liberals. It's OK for us to believe differently. We must. Our nation was designed to be like that. What we need to recapture is our unity. Together, we can do anything. Divided, we will surely fall.

If liberals and conservatives combined forces to oppose the rich and powerful (and Putin) nothing could stop us. We need to figure out how to get to a place where we can respect one another for being dedicated loyal Americans, still disagree on many issues, but be united on the things which will benefit us all.

That is our challenge.

Hatred is not going to get us there, or any place we want to be.

Love is truly the only way.

We gotta stop focusing on only the bad that we see and remember there is good there too. We need to learn to appreciate one another for our better attributes as well.

We are not just nameless faceless entries on a chat site. We are people. Real people. We are friends, neighbors, relatives, workers, Americans. We are the people who make America happen. We need each other. We are the people you encounter in public places, hold the door for, smile at when you allow another to pass in the aisle of the grocery store. We are the people you wave at when they let you pull out in traffic. We ARE America. We all need to be loved.

Boy are you on the wrong boat, this president and his followers are this countries biggest threat and enemy. There is nothing in this world that carries the threat of this group to this country. Did you follow the election that got this mental case elected , he won because of the hatred that spewed from his mouth, even other candidates in his party saw that and tried to do it themselves but no one out hates the ultimate hater. The more hate that came out of his mouth, the more the Evangelicals and wacky right got behind him. This isn't The conservative voice that is a party of this Republic. This is a hate driven group that is made up of criminals and many hate groups. I'm a patriot and recognize the threat and danger of this groups. You may not but I would advise you to look at this a little closer and make you position clear. Do you think that I shouldn't hate the main threat to my country.
Nope. The never trumper republicans are anti human globalists too.

Hello jbander,

I have not suggested that wars can be fought by using only love as an approach. Of course that would be ridiculous. It is justified to have a military ready if needed. But this is not a war similar to WWI or WWII. And it should be noted that we now count the Germans and the Japanese as our friends. Love is now being shown there.

The survival of the USA was never assured. There have been plenty of struggles along the way which could have easily resulted in the end of the USA. The war of 1812. The Civil War. WWII. Cuban missile crisis. The Cold War. There is an ever-present nuclear threat from many sources. A pandemic. A meteor. A volcanic eruption could end all life on Earth. We could destroy our own habitat with nothing more than continued unabated industrial activity.

Is our nation now facing a possible annihilation threat? Of course we are. Primarily because some of the rich and powerful are too greedy to concern themselves with the long term survival of our nation. They drive policy and propaganda which benefits them in the immediate sense, but causes terrible polarization in our politics. The rich power junkies basically have the liberals and conservatives fighting bitterly with one another as a distraction so they can rip us ALL off and get richer. And along the way this is driving our nation further and further apart.

If liberals see conservatives as the sole problem, we are missing the bigger picture.

If any large group of Americans sees another large group of Americans as an enemy, the future of our nation is in peril.

We need to take a step back and look at the big picture.

United, we stand.

You may not presently feel very loving toward your fellow Americans, but we are going to have to find that love to ensure our survival.

Polarization is our common enemy.

As long as we further our polarization, we are doing Putin's dirty work for him.

We are not going to eliminate conservatives from the USA. They are not going to eliminate liberals. It's OK for us to believe differently. We must. Our nation was designed to be like that. What we need to recapture is our unity. Together, we can do anything. Divided, we will surely fall.

If liberals and conservatives combined forces to oppose the rich and powerful (and Putin) nothing could stop us. We need to figure out how to get to a place where we can respect one another for being dedicated loyal Americans, still disagree on many issues, but be united on the things which will benefit us all.

That is our challenge.

Hatred is not going to get us there, or any place we want to be.

Love is truly the only way.

We gotta stop focusing on only the bad that we see and remember there is good there too. We need to learn to appreciate one another for our better attributes as well.

We are not just nameless faceless entries on a chat site. We are people. Real people. We are friends, neighbors, relatives, workers, Americans. We are the people who make America happen. We need each other. We are the people you encounter in public places, hold the door for, smile at when you allow another to pass in the aisle of the grocery store. We are the people you wave at when they let you pull out in traffic. We ARE America. We all need to be loved.
What are you even doing, where are you trying to take this. I really care little about the issues you seem to think mean something. Lets make this simple in order of threat to my country, scum bag and his hate party are by far the biggest threat. So that would be the one I care about , not the fricken war of 1812. When we send our troupes over seas you can shake their hands and tell them not to hate and only love instead. Unless you can come up with a logical answer why no one should hate my countries biggest threat and enemy. Then I'll use my approach , to me yours is just nonsense.

The best thing that can happen to Trump supporters,is for Trump to be lead out of the White House in handcuffs like the criminal he is.
Shock the dumb fucks back to reality.

Hello jbander,

What are you even doing, where are you trying to take this. I really care little about the issues you seem to think mean something. Lets make this simple in order of threat to my country, scum bag and his hate party are by far the biggest threat. So that would be the one I care about , not the fricken war of 1812. When we send our troupes over seas you can shake their hands and tell them not to hate and only love instead. Unless you can come up with a logical answer why no one should hate my countries biggest threat and enemy. Then I'll use my approach , to me yours is just nonsense.

You said: "This hate group is a bigger threat to this country than any war we have had in the 20th and 21st century."

I pointed out that our nation has faced threats just as serious many times in our past.

Those threats were dealt with through logical and concerted appropriate action.

There was never a time when we decided as a nation that hate was the best course of action.

It is more effective if we identify a problem and then consider possible options to deal with it.

Hatred is not a logical option to deal with this problem.

Hatred clouds logical thinking.

Our nation is torn apart with hatred.

You and I cannot agree on what the problem is.

You think the problem is Trump and his supporters.

If that is the problem, then what do you think the solution is?

Even if we get rid of Trump, there are still all his supporters. Won't they simply look for another figurehead? Then we get more Trump-type demagogues.

I think the problem is more one of the lack of understanding basic facts.

Trump supporters like to blame immigrants, but immigrants did not cause the Great Recession. Wall Street and crony capitalism did.

Immigrants did not cause American corporations to shift manufacturing to cheap-labor nations. Greater profitability due to reduced labor costs (combined with more efficient shipping) did that.

Hating and name-calling is not going to create better understanding of basic facts. It only serves to inhibit effective communication of the crucial concepts at hand.

In order for people to listen to one another, there needs to be mutual respect.

If somebody doesn't respect you, they are not going to listen to you.

Hatred and shouting matches only produce more hatred and shouting matches.

Level headed minds which stay cool are able to listen and process ideas.

Back