Holder For President

Good choice.
Eric Holder...the first sitting member of a president's cabinet in US history to be held in contempt of Congress...resigned to avoid impeachment.

Eric Holder does not possess the qualities that engender enthusiasm. Probably a nice guy, but far from presidential material .. IMO.

Holder was up against the Russian purchased republican party that helped and followed the Putin Pick for US president

ANYONE associated with the NRA took Russian money you idiots

Good choice.
Eric Holder...the first sitting member of a president's cabinet in US history to be held in contempt of Congress...resigned to avoid impeachment.

I'd vote for him over the douche bag currently occupying the White House.

Trump once boasted to Howard Stern in 2004 that having ownership of the Miss USA organization allowed him to get away with walking into contestants’ dressing rooms unannounced. “I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” he told the shock jock. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

iu

He is the one working to end the Electoion cheating by republicans and russians

I understand that and I applaud him for it.

However, the ability to raise the political enthusiasm, fervor, and support to win a presidential election is a completely different ballgame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder#Career

Early life and education[edit]
Eric Himpton Holder Jr. was born in The Bronx, New York, to parents with roots in Barbados.[4][5][6] Holder's father, Eric Himpton Holder Sr. (1905–1970), was born in Saint Joseph, Barbados, and arrived in the United States at the age of 11.[7][8] He later became a real estate broker. His mother, Miriam, was born in New Jersey, while his maternal grandparents were emigrants from Saint Philip, Barbados.[8] Holder grew up in East Elmhurst, Queens, and attended public school until the age of 10. When entering the 4th grade he was selected to participate in a program for intellectually gifted students.[9]
In 1969, he graduated from Stuyvesant High School in Manhattan and attended Columbia University, where he played freshman basketball. He earned a B.A. degree in American history in 1973.[10] Holder received his J.D. degree from Columbia Law School, graduating in 1976. He worked for the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund during his first summer and the United States Attorney during his second summer.[9]
In 1969, while a freshman at Columbia, Holder was one of several dozen students who staged an occupation of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps office, renaming it as the Malcolm X student center.[11][12]
Career[edit]
After graduating from Columbia Law School, Holder joined the U.S. Justice Department's new Public Integrity Section, where he worked from 1976 to 1988. During his time there, he assisted in the prosecution of Democratic Congressman John Jenrette for bribery discovered in the Abscam sting operation.[13] In 1988, Ronald Reagan appointed Holder to serve as a judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.[14]
Holder stepped down from the bench in 1993 to accept an appointment as United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from President Bill Clinton. He was the first black American U.S. Attorney in that office.[9] At the beginning of his tenure, he oversaw the conclusion of the corruption case against Dan Rostenkowski, part of the Congressional Post Office scandal.[13] He was a U.S. Attorney until his elevation to Deputy Attorney General in 1997. Holder also served on The George Washington University's Board of Trustees in 1996 and 1997.
Deputy Attorney General[edit]

Holder opening an Interagency Working Group meeting of the White House Initiative on Asian Americans hosted by the Department of Justice on October 18, 2000.
In 1997, after the retirement of Jamie Gorelick, Clinton nominated Holder to be the Deputy Attorney General under Janet Reno. Holder was confirmed several months later in the Senate by a unanimous vote.[15] During his confirmation hearing, Holder's opposition to the death penalty was questioned, but he pledged his intention to cooperate with the current laws and Reno, saying, "I am not a proponent of the death penalty, but I will enforce the law as this Congress gives it to us."[16] Holder was the first African American to serve in that position.[9]
As Deputy Attorney General, Holder's primary responsibilities were in the areas of budget and personnel issues; this also included resolving disputes among department heads and briefing reporters on policy initiatives, national security issue, and major investigations,[9] including the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) investigations into allegations of bribery and corruption in the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City.[17] Holder later advised Reno in the matters regarding the Independent Counsel statute. Reno made the decision to permit Kenneth Starr to expand his investigation into the Lewinsky affair, leading to Clinton's impeachment.[9]
In the wake of the murders of Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr., Holder was a vocal proponent of new hate crimes laws in the United States. Holder said that the current laws placed major constraints on the ability of federal investigators and prosecutors to assist in these types of cases.[18]
In his final days with the Clinton administration, Holder carried out his duties with Clinton's last-minute pardon of fugitive and Democratic contributor Marc Rich. Regarding discussions with the White House lawyers on the issue, Holder said he was at first "neutral" on the decision to grant Rich a pardon, but might lean in favor of it if there were national security benefits. Holder said that he was told that Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak had asked Clinton to grant the pardon. Holder said that, at the time, he did not give the case much thought, because he did not think the pardon would be granted, as no fugitive had ever previously been granted a presidential pardon. He later said he wished that he had looked into it more thoroughly,[19] and expressed regret over the incident. "I wish that I had ensured that the Department of Justice was more fully informed and involved in this pardon process", he said admitting the mistake.[20]
Republicans on the House Government Reform Committee disagreed with Holder's version and alleged that he was a knowing participant, according to a 2003 report. They said Holder failed to fully inform prosecutors of the pending pardon, and they criticized his "neutral leaning favorable" opinion to Clinton.[21]
Former FBI director, Louis Freeh, commented on the matter in 2009, saying that the Clinton White House had "used" Holder and kept both the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ) in the dark as to their full activities around the last minute pardons.[22]

Official photo as Deputy Attorney General, c. 2000
Holder briefly served as Acting Attorney General under President George W. Bush until the Senate confirmed Bush's nominee John Ashcroft.[23]

Back