The FL stand-your-ground shooting. Why won't blacks obey parking laws?

Nope. Blatant. If asshole Zimmerman minds his own business and goes home, the kid is still alive. He wanted a conflict and got it.

Martin thought he was a bad ass and found out he wasn't so bad. The Court agreed and there is nothing you can do about it.

So people who park illegally shouldn't be confronted??

Again with the asinine childish statements. When did I say he should not have been? Problem with the mentally deficient like you is he did not confront the guy. He confronted the woman, and the kids.

Thanks for finally admitting that the Black guy assaulted the other man.

Again being the childish ass. I never denied he assaulted the guy. My position is that he was not deserving to be killed over it.

How do you know he turned "to be sure he is not a threat"??

Why else would he turn towards the guy that came out of the store? Are you really that stupid? The guy was behind him.

Did you contact a gypsy and she channeled the dead guy??

Again with the childish mentality. Did you watch the video? Are you a Black guy living in these times with the rising racism promoted by the shitheads like CFM, and others in this forum alone?

Karma has a way of fixing things when asses like you fail to do so. Remember what happened to Zimmerman since he used the "stand your ground" defense.

You're one blind racist for sure. If you saw the video you would have seen the white guy harassing the black girl with kids in the car. Then the Black guy comes out, and shoves the punk away from the car, and he stumbles, and falls. Then a third guy comes out of the store. The Black guy turns to be sure he is not a threat. As he is turned away the punk draws his gun, and shoots the Black guy as he is turning back.

Plain and simple murder, and if the Prosecutor has any integrity he will find that third guy.

the Black guy comes out, and shoves the punk away from the car, and he stumbles, and falls.

Are you shitting me??????? I've seen NFL players hit less forcefully than what the victim did. Should the shooter get off not in this case. The guy clearly used excessive force. But don't try to sugarcoat what the victim did either.

the Black guy comes out, and shoves the punk away from the car, and he stumbles, and falls.

Are you shitting me??????? I've seen NFL players hit less forcefully than what the victim did. Should the shooter get off not in this case. The guy clearly used excessive force. But don't try to sugarcoat what the victim did either.

Quit being an asshole, and think for a minute. The punk was harassing the guys girlfriend, and children. What would you do? Kiss his pinky ring, and say "please quit"?

Quit being an asshole, and think for a minute. The punk was harassing the guys girlfriend, and children. What would you do? Kiss his pinky ring, and say "please quit"?

Insist that my wife not park where she isn't supposed to park. Actually, it's not something I'd have to do since she wouldn't part there, either. Perhaps that's because we're not entitlement minded people that think our race allows us to do things and people no say something about it.

In the end, the punk ho and the baby daddy of her bastard children thought they were above doing what this white MAN and his wife wouldn't think about doing.

That's not what it looks like to me. She didn't like to be told that she was breaking the law so escalated the situation by loudly bitching at him. Then her bf attacked him, escalating the situation further. He was dazed, felt himself in imminent danger, so used deadly force to protect himself. It was a good shoot.

First off ass hole they were illegally parked in a handicapped spot and the guy had a legal right to confront the occupant! But that aside so he was confronting the woman did he touch her in any way? So what gave the boyfriend any right to body slam an old man? No prick face the guy shouldn't have shot the bastard but that is the risk one takes when attacking someone. So please spare me your faux outrage. OBTW illegally parking in a handicapped spot is fineable up to $500 in the state of Fla.

You're one blind racist for sure. If you saw the video you would have seen the white guy harassing the black girl with kids in the car. Then the Black guy comes out, and shoves the punk away from the car, and he stumbles, and falls. Then a third guy comes out of the store. The Black guy turns to be sure he is not a threat. As he is turned away the punk draws his gun, and shoots the Black guy as he is turning back.

Plain and simple murder, and if the Prosecutor has any integrity he will find that third guy.

This is ok though, the black guy got killed, as long as it ends that way, we're still america.

If we had a video with a black guy harassing a white girl with kids in the car, that would have been seen as justifiable for the white girl's white mate to murder the black guy as well. He's black, I was afraid, boom, done.

This thread is out of control. People need to step back & actually think about this one.

Pushing someone down is not even remotely any kind of justification for the use of deadly force. There is no defense for this individual's action. None.

First off ass hole they were illegally parked in a handicapped spot and the guy had a legal right to confront the occupant!

Statue? Citation? Case law? Anything? Please strap your gun on and go out on your own to police parking violations by force. Please do. Why you can even focus only upon black folk parking violations.

Is this like asserting the Zimmerman had "no legal obligation" to back off and let the authorities handle the teenager he murdered once he'd called it in? This Giulianish legalese is pathetic.

This thread is out of control. People need to step back & actually think about this one.

Pushing someone down is not even remotely any kind of justification for the use of deadly force. There is no defense for this individual's action. None.

It is if the shooter is white and the murdered is black, in fact, this is fine and dandy in america, which is why we were right to get out of the UN Council on Human Rights. We're just not into that stuff.

That's not what it looks like to me. She didn't like to be told that she was breaking the law so escalated the situation by loudly bitching at him. Then her bf attacked him, escalating the situation further. He was dazed, felt himself in imminent danger, so used deadly force to protect himself. It was a good shoot.

If we had a video with a black guy harassing a white girl with kids in the car, that would have been seen as justifiable for the white girl's white mate to murder the black guy as well. He's black, I was afraid, boom, done.

It is if the shooter is white and the murdered is black, in fact, this is fine and dandy in america, which is why we were right to get out of the UN Council on Human Rights. We're just not into that stuff.

There is zero question that if the races were reversed on this one, at minimum we would not see the incredibly lame defense for the shooter. There would be outrage that a mere push caused someone to react that way.

Thing, this was much more than a simple push but you are correct the guy used excessive force. So I agree he should have been convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Thing, this was much more than a simple push but you are correct the guy used excessive force. So I agree he should have been convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

I appreciate that. I wish that the victim had been more careful & reasoned, but I can also understand the emotional response. It's the kind of situation that probably happens thousands of times each day - if we accept deadly force as a reasonable response to just being pushed, it really lowers our standards. This isn't the old wild west.

I appreciate that. I wish that the victim had been more careful & reasoned, but I can also understand the emotional response. It's the kind of situation that probably happens thousands of times each day - if we accept deadly force as a reasonable response to just being pushed, it really lowers our standards. This isn't the old wild west.

I agree with you. This is an example of a good law being misapplied. The law is designed to protect people from first having to try to flee an attacker before defending them self.

I'm not sure what race has to do with this situation. The bf was much larger, younger, and pushed the old man with so much force that he was dazed.

Back