Russian Hysteria

Thus far you lefties are proving exactly what I said. And that is you are obsessed that Russia is calling the shots.

T "Bullshit" D's posts are too busy and sloppy to bother reading.

I think that he posts them to admire them himself.

35576311251_fc80262395.jpg

And I didn't claim otherwise, silly cum-drunk troll. You made a very specific claim. It was shown to be bullshit. Now all you can do is reference something irrelevant to that claim.

I'm not a dem, you silly Marxist, and it was just demonstrated that the Dems are, indeed, winning. Please stop crying, honey.

And please be less stupid.

giphy.gif

I'm here to tell you I haven't seen this much Russian hysteria since McCarthyism. So don't try to spin your liberal history on me.

You are a blatant fucking idiot if you think for a split second that you can convince anyone that the anti-Trump backlash that is sweeping the country is even remotely similar to the McCarthyism of the 50's.

One of the most idiotic things I've ever seen posted anywhere.

And they didn't influence the 2016 election either but nice try.

1) Blatant fucking idiot 2) Shameless fucking liar 3) _____________?

What kind of dumbfuckery can you achieve next to make it a hat trick?

Thus far you lefties are proving exactly what I said. And that is you are obsessed that Russia is calling the shots.

You have to keep in mind that lefties do not think and cannot think for themselves. They emotionally erupt and parrot the brain dead narratives they are fed by the media and DNC.

You are a blatant fucking idiot if you think for a split second that you can convince anyone that the anti-Trump backlash that is sweeping the country is even remotely similar to the McCarthyism of the 50's.

One of the most idiotic things I've ever seen posted anywhere.

1) Blatant fucking idiot 2) Shameless fucking liar 3) _____________?

What kind of dumbfuckery can you achieve next to make it a hat trick?

giphy.gif

The only "shots" Russia is calling are the ones Putin shoots in the mouths of you and your fellow cum gurglers.

Back