Kamala Harris increases her visibility in front of possible presidential bid

I'm afraid that Kamala is too nice, she'll get shredded by Trump just like Hillary was. Her main advantage is honestly that she's black, with Obama-like levels of black turnout that nullifies Trump's electoral college advantage (because black voters tend to be well placed, EC wise). But if the main talking point behind a candidate is their identity, they're a weak candidate.

And of course you're deeply concerned about that.

Yes. She is another statist democrat who tries to talk a progressive agenda without actually ever standing up for one. People like her damage the progressive movement. She is a pro-death penalty pro-three strikes hack who fines parents, many of whom are poor, up to $2K if their kid missed too much school. She is a law and order autocrat.

Yes. She is another statist democrat who tries to talk a progressive agenda without actually ever standing up for one. People like her damage the progressive movement. She is a pro-death penalty pro-three strikes hack who fines parents, many of whom are poor, up to $2K if their kid missed too much school. She is a law and order autocrat.

But of course, I thought all that was covered in "democrat".

I mean she has a BLM sounding name. She has other issues that will torpedo her run, but that is the one that will turn off casual-attention voters.

She is actually ubber conservative on crime. She talks a good game but she has an absolutely horrible record of supporting the policies that have weighed heavy on poor and minority communities.

She opposes the death penalty, which is a fairly liberal position. Of course it's no longer the talking point that it used to be (it used to be an issue that could single handedly destroy a liberal candidacy, but people don't talk about it that much anymore).

I'm afraid that Kamala is too nice, she'll get shredded by Trump just like Hillary was. Her main advantage is honestly that she's black, with Obama-like levels of black turnout that nullifies Trump's electoral college advantage (because black voters tend to be well placed, EC wise). But if the main talking point behind a candidate is their identity, they're a weak candidate.

Bwa ha ha, Hillary is anything but nice, get real.

She opposes the death penalty, which is a fairly liberal position. Of course it's no longer the talking point that it used to be (it used to be an issue that could single handedly destroy a liberal candidacy, but people don't talk about it that much anymore).

It is only "a fairly liberal position" in america, we're more in line with the Wahabist Islamist Saudis who actually DID have a hand in 9/11.

Last edited:

She's a former DA. The only shredding will likely be by her on him. He'd pout, whine, make up a stupid nickname for her and then fold.

We rural folk won't be buying her shit.

LOL Obama won well enough without the rural vote. It's not about winning rural voters, it's about winning the ones in the right places. Obama had the EC advantage because he could drive black turnout, Hillary lost that because most of the places she did better than Obama in were either already on her side regardless (California), or too conservative to swing (Texas - where she actually did a whopping 10 points better than Obama, all for nought). And she did not have the blacks turning out in Philadelphia, Detroit, or Milwaukee to buoy those states like Obama did.

As a secular humanist, I oppose punitive execution.

It should simply be replaced with humane euthanasia.

Better than rotting in prison.

You just made a statement about what you buy, did you not have it all figured out yet?

No, I did not. My statement was that we won't be buying her shit. I stated nothing about what we'd buy.
Please learn how to read and comprehend before you interpret my posts.

Back