N.Y. Times publisher implores Trump to stop calling journalists 'enemy of the people'

I knew you believed you could; but can you now cry harder and louder?? :D

Sure!

Trump is GROSS...a disgusting fucking pig...a classless, petty juvenile delinquent.

But the people who still support him are even worse.

They see the abomination for what he is...but do not have the spine to reject him.

Trump supporters should be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing to our nation and its institutions.

Now...if you were to ask me if I could stop an unethical piece of garbage individual from changing what I wrote and the way I wrote it...

...and I would acknowledge that I cannot.

So...do the unethical, piece of garbage thing if you want.

Sure!

Trump is GROSS...a disgusting fucking pig...a classless, petty juvenile delinquent.

But the people who still support him are even worse.

They see the abomination for what he is...but do not have the spine to reject him.

Trump supporters should be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing to our nation and its institutions.

Now...if you were to ask me if I could stop an unethical piece of garbage individual from changing what I wrote and the way I wrote it...

...and I would acknowledge that I cannot.

So...do the unethical, piece of garbage thing if you want.

This now raises the question of, can you now cry harder and louder?? :D

This now raises the question of, can you now cry harder and louder?? :D

You cannot help being a jerk-off when posting replies to me, US, because you so resent me triggering you so easily.

Hey...that's just the way thing are.

You are my pet...and I call the shots.

please-pet-me-im-begging-you.jpg

Trump just proved how many bigots and haters we have in America. They are on this board proud of their hate and showing their stupidity. I thought America was becoming a better place. Now we are the shock and awe of the world, Some reasonably intelligent people have been taken by a conman, and the person conned is always the last to know it. Trump is not your friend and does not care about you even a little.

The parts of our society who are charged with protecting us from crooks are now enemies of the people. The press who ferrets out the facts, is showing what a corrupt person Trump is and what a corrupt administration he has. So Trump calls them fake news and the enemy of the people. That is dictator talk and strategy.

Trump calls the justice department and the FBNI crooks and enemies. WTF , can you not see what he is doing? It is horriible and dangerous to the American experiment. We may not make it through this. American may become a despotic nation run by one person with a weak press and a subservient justice systm.

Trump just proved how many bigots and haters we have in America. They are on this board proud of their hate and showing their stupidity. I thought America was becoming a better place. Now we are the shock and awe of the world, Some reasonably intelligent people have been taken by a conman, and the person conned is always the last to know it. Trump is not your friend and does not care about you even a little.

The parts of our society who are charged with protecting us from crooks are now enemies of the people. The press who ferrets out the facts, is showing what a corrupt person Trump is and what a corrupt administration he has. So Trump calls them fake news and the enemy of the people. That is dictator talk and strategy.

Trump calls the justice department and the FBNI crooks and enemies. WTF , can you not see what he is doing? It is horriible and dangerous to the American experiment. We may not make it through this. American may become a despotic nation run by one person with a weak press and a subservient justice systm.

Are you now going to CRY LOUDER?? :D

This is the worst thing Trump does.

It's all for his ego, and it's incredibly unpatriotic. We need a watchdog media, and a reality where they aren't fully discredited. Yes, there is some bias, but there always has been - the vast majority of reporting is outstanding and deserves both praise and credibility.

We don't have a watchdog media, we have a propaganda arm for the Democrat Party.

the main stream media are the "enemy of the people",

there's really no other way to describe their hysteria.
Journalism is dead, it's all triggered anger ad naseum

the main stream media are the "enemy of the people",

there's really no other way to describe their hysteria.
Journalism is dead, it's all triggered anger ad naseum

I made a point the other day about the lack of investigative journalism on the alleged spying on the Trump campaign that took place under Obama.

That’s a potential huge scoop that would dwarf watergate. Arguably, the biggest government corruption scandal of the century.

What do the ‘investigative’ journalists do? With the exception of a handful [Sara Carter and some others] they pick the side of the government and circle the wagons. They do their best to marginalize people like Carter as cranks.

The media’s problem isn’t Trump and his bombastic Tweets. And that’s obvious to anyone who is paying attention.

pXca27l.jpg

Q:
What's the difference between a chick pea & a garbanzo bean?

A:
Trump never had a garbanzo bean on his face.

The way Trump is in the head of not only the media, but congress, and the nut-bags on this forum is beyond entertainment.

Trump derangement Syndrome is like comedy central 24-7

^^^ Unintentional irony: Intergalactic Meathammer level.

For one, I do not engage in derogatory sexual innuendos of/with other poster's family members. I find it infantile, at best.
As for "Intergalactic Meathammer level," I find science fiction as boring as watching golf.

For one, I do not engage in derogatory sexual innuendos of/with other poster's family members. I find it infantile, at best.
As for "Intergalactic Meathammer level," I find science fiction as boring as watching golf.

I love watching golf!Especially if it's a close match,if not the green can give you a nice nap!

I made a point the other day about the lack of investigative journalism on the alleged spying on the Trump campaign that took place under Obama.

That’s a potential huge scoop that would dwarf watergate. Arguably, the biggest government corruption scandal of the century.

What do the ‘investigative’ journalists do? With the exception of a handful [Sara Carter and some others] they pick the side of the government and circle the wagons. They do their best to marginalize people like Carter as cranks.

The media’s problem isn’t Trump and his bombastic Tweets. And that’s obvious to anyone who is paying attention.
yeppers. Even Woodward missed it -Bernstein has turned in a a shrill ..Democrat.

Don't forget John Solomon of the Hill, along with sarah Carter -outstanding !

Back