MAGA economic news you won't get in Dishonest Media

"copy and paste," too funny, "post some examples," usually it is "prove it, we'll understand if you can't," predictable, I'll just a quick look at the big three And even throw in the President's favorite; Thanks for proving my point

From your first "example": "But most economists took issue with that forecast, saying the pace of growth in the April-June quarter won't likely last in the months ahead. Forecasters cautioned that the April-June pace was due mainly, though not entirely, to temporary factors. Many think the annual 4.1 percent growth rate last quarter is likely the high point for any one quarter. 'We believe quarter two will represent a growth peak as the boost from tax cuts fades, global growth moderates, inflation rises, the Fed tightens monetary policy and trade protectionism looms over the economy,' said Gregory Daco. Another key factor that bolstered growth was a rush by exporters of soybeans and other products to move their shipments to other countries before retaliatory tariffs in response to Trump's tariffs on imports took effect. 'The second quarter was a strong quarter, but it was juiced up by the tax cuts and higher government spending,' said Mark Zandi, chief economist Moody's Analytics. Zandi forecast that growth for 2018 will reach 3 percent, which would be the best rate since before the Great Recession. In 2019, he expects solid 2.6 percent growth. But in 2020 — a presidential election year — Zandi is forecasting growth of just 0.9 percent, a pace so slow it will raise the threat of a recession. 'We will come pretty close to stalling out in 2020 because the growth we are seeing now is not sustainable,' Zandi said."

Maybe you should have read the damning-with-faint-praise prose before you copied and pasted what you hoped would "prove your point".

Wait a minute, Trump, who is living in the post facts world and lies umpteen times a day, now has a "solid bases" for labeling something else as "fake?" That is like Lance Armstrong saying the media is lying about him because he never ever doped

Think so?

Wait a minute, Trump, who is living in the post facts world and lies umpteen times a day, now has a "solid bases" for labeling something else as "fake?" That is like Lance Armstrong saying the media is lying about him because he never ever doped

They lie.

Ah, if you turned off of Fox or unplugged your radio you'd know that the upbeat in the economy has been covered extensively in all media, the media martyr act is getting old

If you removed your head from your asshole you'd know that the Dishonest media thinks the story is Cohen and Russian collusion. Dunce.

Dishonest media = Any media that doesn't cater to the Trump viewpoint. I could agree a lot on both sides are dishonest, but you call some of the news with the most integrity dishonest, because your champion dunce doesn't like anyone being critical of him.

Wrong as usual; I call the dishonest media dishonest because it lies constantly and only wants to report the negative stuff about Trump because Trump doesn't kiss their assholes.

When you only interview Democrats and ask them what they think of Trump, it is dishonest. Democrats are in charge of NOTHING yet they get a ton of media time as does anyone who says something negative about Trump.

How do you not notice this crap, from other corrupt leaders in the world. That is what they did, to a t. I would laugh when they showed Trump, and other corrupt leaders side by side, and hear the things Trump say about media mirror them. Trump-Magnon's (TM) don't learn from the past though it seems. Willful ignorance is a new norm for many.

Blah, blah, blah , blah blah.

Odds are strong, that Truth Deflector just posted a retarded meme at me. Thanks ignore, for the less brats the better.

Walk down memory lane of previous clown that didn't have an economic clue:

Obama: Some jobs 'are just not going to come back'
WRONG!

ALL of the economic "good news" you're touting as the result of Trump...were trending that way for years...during the Obama Presidency.

But then it was a "disaster".

Oh

yeah, trumps tariffs fucked the soybean farmers. So he paid them off with 12 billion dollars. He showed that is how he handles problems, like Stormy and the line up of hookers., Fuck them and pay them off.

:lolup:Claims the dunce who lives in a Fact LESS world of denial. :rofl2:

Odds are strong, that Truth Deflector just posted a retarded meme at me. Thanks ignore, for the less brats the better.

Odds are you engaged in your predictable whiny stupidity adding ZERO to the debate or on topic. STFU you pathetic whiny low information dullard.

Can someone explain to this asshat they aren't being forced to post here? Apparently the asshat feels compelled to whine off topic again.

ALL of the economic "good news" you're touting as the result of Trump...were trending that way for years...during the Obama Presidency.

But then it was a "disaster".

Oh

Obamunism was a failure. But then, your life is a failure and you think that your winning. STFU, seriously.

Back