Moderates and Independents are dumping Trump

Joe Capitalist

Racism is a disease
We are witnessing the self destruction of the Republican party with their relentless march over a cliff with their embrace of Trump. What fools these Republicans are! What else besides their own agenda driven insanity makes them think that the American people all want to become Trump bootlickers and good sycophants with all forms of decency, respectability and dignity stripped from them in the name of King Trump and his minions!

These fools should have headed toward a more conservative position but instead, they all went into denial and moved even farther right with the racists, xenophobes and radicalized right wing nut jobs.

Trump voters discuss the issues:
iu

Well, that's the thing - those #'s were based on about 80,000 people in 3 states.

Looks like that might be flipping.

and what is the strategy?

Open Borders
Disrespecting the Flag
Raise our taxes
War with Russia
and
oh yea Trump is bad?

good luck amigo, Mexico is just south of the border though if the "flip" doesn't happen.

I think that's a good idea, let a disgruntled do nothing liberal go to Mexico, and let one hard working, willing to learn Mexican come in as an exchange program.

Open Borders
Disrespecting the Flag
Raise our taxes
War with Russia
and
oh yea Trump is bad?

good luck amigo, Mexico is just south of the border though if the "flip" doesn't happen.

I think that's a good idea, let a disgruntled do nothing liberal go to Mexico, and let one hard working, willing to learn Mexican come in as an exchange program.

That list is purely partisan. And Trump disrespected the flag when he said he only liked vets who weren't captured, and then apologized for America when he was standing right next to Putin.

I don't know how Democrats are going to campaign yet, but there is much that they can draw from, including concerns about healthcare now that Trump is dismantling Obamacare w/ no plan of his own, a more fair tax plan now that Trump has passed one that greatly redistributes wealth in favor of the wealthy, protecting our planet now that Trump has repealed many common-sense regulations and given polluters free reign, and sound foreign policy that doesn't involve conceding everything to our adversaries - just to start with.

That list is purely partisan. And Trump disrespected the flag when he said he only liked vets who weren't captured, and then apologized for America when he was standing right next to Putin.

I don't know how Democrats are going to campaign yet, but there is much that they can draw from, including concerns about healthcare now that Trump is dismantling Obamacare w/ no plan of his own, a more fair tax plan now that Trump has passed one that greatly redistributes wealth in favor of the wealthy, protecting our planet now that Trump has repealed many common-sense regulations and given polluters free reign, and sound foreign policy that doesn't involve conceding everything to our adversaries - just to start with.

And what's the hurry, three months to go

and like I said, best of luck with the rest of that non-sense you just posted,
it's like you think Elizabeth Warren gets to choose our path, that's all nut-bag policy gripes

Open Borders
Disrespecting the Flag
Raise our taxes
War with Russia
and
oh yea Trump is bad?

I'd trade the citizenships of 100 ungrateful libtards for one decent illegal.

And what's the hurry, three months to go

and like I said, best of luck with the rest of that non-sense you just posted,
it's like you think Elizabeth Warren gets to choose our path, that's all nut-bag policy gripes

Access to healthcare, good wages & a clean environment aren't "nut-bag" concepts.

And mid-term campaigns generally don't start to take shape until a few months before the election generally.

I'd trade the citizenships of 100 ungrateful libtards for one decent illegal.

I think we all would, Liberal nut-bags are trying to take this country down, and with proper vetting we could surely find some God fearing, hard working people from some bad situations south of the border to fill that patriotism gap.

We are witnessing the self destruction of the Republican party with their relentless march over a cliff with their embrace of Trump. What fools these Republicans are! What else besides their own agenda driven insanity makes them think that the American people all want to become Trump bootlickers and good sycophants with all forms of decency, respectability and dignity stripped from them in the name of King Trump and his minions!

These fools should have headed toward a more conservative position but instead, they all went into denial and moved even farther right with the racists, xenophobes and radicalized right wing nut jobs.

You're going to look pretty stupid in the fall when that blue wave you think is coming turns out to be a ripple and Trump wins a second term. But that won't stop you from making moronic predictions, saying moronic things and looking like a moron. Liberals cannot learn; their heads are stuck too deep in their buttholes. :rofl2:

giphy.gif

Well, that's the thing - those #'s were based on about 80,000 people in 3 states.

Looks like that might be flipping.

You think? Given your history of getting predictions right, I am comforted by this. What is ironic about this moronic thread is that what we are seeing is the destruction of the Democratic Party of the Jackass that was begun under Obamunism.

But hey, don't let FACTS or REALITY get in the way of your wishful thinking! :rofl2:

I think we all would, Liberal nut-bags are trying to take this country down, and with proper vetting we could surely find some God fearing, hard working people from some bad situations south of the border to fill that patriotism gap.

Does your doctor know your airing your mental illness in public.

Access to healthcare, good wages & a clean environment aren't "nut-bag" concepts.

And mid-term campaigns generally don't start to take shape until a few months before the election generally.

Access to healthcare? you do know by now Obamacare was a fraud, right, tell me you at least pay attention.
bad at MAth are you?

Good wages?
Again tell me you're joking. Wages are really going up now, part time workers that padded Obamas numbers are finding full time work now.
Have you looked at the GDP, and it's relation to wages via prosperity? Come on man, arm yourself if you are going to quote me in posts.

Clean environment?
we could spend an entire day on this one, but lets nutshell it.
We all want a clean environment and we have made great strides, but please let's agree that job killing regulations just to make a tree hugger feel good was bad policy.

If you truly care start a campaign to do something in far away lands, countries that are polluting much much worse than we are, that are actually profiting from our over reaction.

Your eruptions are purely partisan and laced with TDS. Trump didn't disrespect the flag, that is a dumb lie. He disrespected a veteran who was saying moronic things and disrespecting him.

What is it with you leftists always taking the loser side or other nations side?

I don't know how Democrats are going to campaign yet,

Of course you don't; that's because the only platform Democrats are running on is running to the left and impeaching Trump. They have NOTHING else to offer the American people who are now seeing MORE jobs, MORE money in their paychecks, MORE opportunity and feeling good about themselves.

.....but there is much that they can draw from, including concerns about healthcare now that Trump is dismantling Obamacare w/ no plan of his own,

Obamacare was passed on a lie. Those lies are becoming more obvious with each passing day. The ONLY reason they cannot get a plan passed in the House is due to Democratic desperation and obstructionism because as they watch their party die on the vine because of Trump's successes, they have NOTHING else to offer the American people but to go back to what NEVER worked.

a more fair tax plan

What would a "more fair" plan look like?

....now that Trump has passed one that greatly redistributes wealth in favor of the wealthy,

This is a lie and lame. So tell me, how does Government "redistribute" that which was earned by the wealthy? That's priceless in it's stupidity.

protecting our planet now that Trump has repealed many common-sense regulations and given polluters free reign, and sound foreign policy that doesn't involve conceding everything to our adversaries - just to start with.

This is the definition of a moronic talking point; that the planet is now going to be polluted because of Trump. Even a child could see through this nonsense.

Access to healthcare? you do know by now Obamacare was a fraud, right, tell me you at least pay attention.
bad at MAth are you?

Good wages?
Again tell me you're joking. Wages are really going up now, part time workers that padded Obamas numbers are finding full time work now.
Have you looked at the GDP, and it's relation to wages via prosperity? Come on man, arm yourself if you are going to quote me in posts.

Clean environment?
we could spend an entire day on this one, but lets nutshell it.
We all want a clean environment and we have made great strides, but please let's agree that job killing regulations just to make a tree hugger feel good was bad policy.

If you truly care start a campaign to do something in far away lands, countries that are polluting much much worse than we are, that are actually profiting from our over reaction.

I opposed Obamacare - I thought it was rushed, and that something that large should be gradual and incremental. But Trump promised to replace it - in fact, he promised better healthcare, for EVERYONE, funded by the government, at lower cost. He has produced no such plan. People are just losing their healthcare coverage and options.

Wages are still stagnant, despite GDP growth. As I said, Trump's plan favors the wealthy, and relies on trickle-down. Not happening yet.

I agree that some environmental regulations were unnecessary, but Trump has dismantled protections. There has been no regard for clean air & water whatsoever. Measures that have kept our planet clean for decades are now gone.

Trump's whole MAGA policy philosophy is short-term. He's not building a solid foundation in any area.

Your eruptions are purely partisan and laced with TDS. Trump didn't disrespect the flag, that is a dumb lie. He disrespected a veteran who was saying moronic things and disrespecting him.

What is it with you leftists always taking the loser side or other nations side?

Of course you don't; that's because the only platform Democrats are running on is running to the left and impeaching Trump. They have NOTHING else to offer the American people who are now seeing MORE jobs, MORE money in their paychecks, MORE opportunity and feeling good about themselves.

Obamacare was passed on a lie. Those lies are becoming more obvious with each passing day. The ONLY reason they cannot get a plan passed in the House is due to Democratic desperation and obstructionism because as they watch their party die on the vine because of Trump's successes, they have NOTHING else to offer the American people but to go back to what NEVER worked.

What would a "more fair" plan look like?

This is a lie and lame. So tell me, how does Government "redistribute" that which was earned by the wealthy? That's priceless in it's stupidity.

This is the definition of a moronic talking point; that the planet is now going to be polluted because of Trump. Even a child could see through this nonsense.

Are you really this stupid? it's not possible, I can't believe you're this stupid? But wait a minute not really you're not really this stupid are you? I guess you must be.

They are lame talking points. Obamacare was passed almost a decade ago and you leftists still whine about access to good healthcare and lowering costs. The same rhetoric used to PASS the bill over a decade ago. It is obvious to anyone with HALF a brain that Obamacare was a lie, passed using lies and along straight party line voting.

You might want to check your calendar. November 6, 2018 is slightly more than three months away. If you don't know what your platform is by now, you don't have one. :rofl2:

Back