What to know about the trendy, meat-only 'carnivory' diet

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Never heard of this diet, has to be high in cholesterol too?!!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/know-trendy-meat-only-carnivory-diet-125404778--abc-news-wellness.html

dinosaurs-eat-meat-funny-dinosaurs-cartoons-for-children-2017.jpg

we-will-launch-the-eat-plenty-of-meat-campaign-to-curb-an-aging-population-via-the-effects-of-early-heart-attacks-and-cancer-littlerj-e605a.png

cg5a9f52c7f2e80.jpg

LOL -- let's all be Fred Flintstone!

As a health care professional I just got to say this about that....

Eat a sensible diet.... focus on veggies, high-fiber foods especially grains, low-fat proteins like fish and chicken and lean red meats, and most of all -- please indulge yourself with delicious extravangazs like occasional cookies, cakes, ice cream, adult beverages, donuts, etc. Life is meant to be lived! So make it last longer and happier by eating sanely and now-n-then saying FUCK IT ALL! and eating insanely too. At least once a week. lol

Eat a sensible diet.... focus on veggies, high-fiber foods especially grains, low-fat proteins like fish and chicken and lean red meats, and most of all -- please indulge yourself with delicious extravangazs like occasional cookies, cakes, ice cream, adult beverages, donuts, etc. Life is meant to be lived! So make it last longer and happier by eating sanely and now-n-then saying FUCK IT ALL! and eating insanely too. At least once a week. lol

So, YOU'RE the one who stole my grocery list!!! LOL ;)

Chicken, fish, eggs, fruits and vegetables always, as cereals and yogurt and grains . Very occasional- beef (lean cuts), lamb. Pork- never and not for any religious reasons

I am older now so have to eat pretty healthily. But I do not regret being young and eating all that crap
I ate that makes me sick now. I didn't get obese and am pretty healthy. To every thing there is a season.
If you are under twenty I heartliy recommend the angus.

Another Leftist Feminazi "HATRED of MASCULINITY" thread. :palm:

WTF do you think Eskimos traditionally ate? ... fruit salad?

Sage advice.

That's the key isn't it? Do not torture yourself. Once a week, I eat whatever I want. Block of brie cheese? No problemo!

For me, the key to maintaining a healthy weight is high quality protein, limit simple carbs, complex carbs generally okay, 45 minutes aerobic activity a day, and supplementary strength training. And never, ever, torture yourself.
I am always amazed how much money people make selling diet advice, because it seems like it really is not rocket science.

And don't attempt to bring your vehicle to a stop with your bare feet.

Recent research debunks the myth of the healthy Eskimo.
The best estimates suggest that a diet emphasizing fish and blubber is, if anything, harmful for heart health. Northern natives pay an unfortunate price for the lack of availability of healthful foods.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/neal-barnard-md/eskimo-myth_b_5268420.html

Any reasonable definition of "masculinity" does not include unhealthy, flabby, soft, morbidly overweight fat asses who stuff their faces with red meat, pork chops, and junk food.

I hope for your sake, the obese, porcine, flabby face of Rush Limbaugh you proudly display in your avatar is not a metaphor for your physical condition and health.

Sage advice.

That's the key isn't it? Do not torture yourself. Once a week, I eat whatever I want. Block of brie cheese? No problemo!

For me, the key to maintaining a healthy weight is high quality protein, limit simple carbs, complex carbs generally okay, 45 minutes aerobic activity a day, and supplementary strength training. And never, ever, torture yourself.
I am always amazed how much money people make selling diet advice, because it seems like it really is not rocket science.
Most people don't understand that 'diet' is climate...not weather.

Any reasonable definition of "masculinity" does not include unhealthy, flabby, soft, morbidly overweight fat asses who stuff their faces with red meat, pork chops, and junk food.

I hope for your sake, the obese, porcine, flabby face of Rush Limbaugh you proudly display in your avatar is not a metaphor for your physical condition and health.

I'm not going to click on a link to a Leftwing propagandist Hate site like, ad riddled, Huffpo that abhors masuclinity. :palm:

Fat liberal women are the main consumer of diet fads. That should not amaze you.

Last edited:

I know facts aren't something people like you get involved in very often but fact is Eskimos have a relatively short lifespan. You are just being another uneducated deplorable.

I know facts aren't something people like you get involved in very often but fact is Eskimos have a relatively short lifespan. You are just being another uneducated deplorable.

Huffpo is a Left-biased Hate site. You should never click on their links.

Back