The FL stand-your-ground shooting. Why won't blacks obey parking laws?

don't be mad because you couldn't make it as a marine.

but i have to ask, how is it that a civilian cannot make that determination, but a cop can? are cops taught how to read minds?

Don't be mad because you couldn't make it as a Marine or anything else.

In what ways are you saying cops read minds?

You just keep using that "excessive force" justification for murder. Sorry sportette, if the punk had kept his cowardly nose out of it, and stayed in his car rather then accosting the woman, and the kids, his sorry ass would not have killed the Black man. And if you can't accept that then you are worse then stupid.

Then too, the way the NRA, and the Republikans, wrote the "stand your ground" law it opened up the door for murder.

Since when is Excessive Force a justification for anything? Too stupid to understand plain English case closed.

Don't be mad because you couldn't make it as a Marine or anything else.
i'll forgive your ignorance. I made it as a marine. 6 years worth.

In what ways are you saying cops read minds?
you tell us. you seem to believe that cops are always making the correct split second decisions.........like this one.....

https://kdvr.com/2018/07/30/aurora-...er-after-homeowner-shoots-intruder-in-aurora/

The Aurora Police Department said it arrived to 10609 E. Montview Blvd. shortly after 1:30 a.m. Monday and heard shots fired from inside the home and encountered an armed man.

Police shot the man, who later turned out to be the resident. The homeowner was taken to a hospital with gunshot wounds where he later died.

When police went inside the home, they found the intruder, who was dead on the bathroom floor. Police said the intruder was fatally shot by the armed resident, police said.

Authorities also found a juvenile, who was taken to a hospital for serious, but nonlife-threatening injuries caused by the deceased intruder, police said.

The identities of the victims will be released by the Adams County Coroner’s Office.

"This is a very heartbreaking and tragic situation for everyone involved," Aurora police Chief Nick Metz said. "We are providing assistance through our victim advocates to help the family of the deceased resident through this very difficult time."

I notice that there was ZERO responsibility accepted by the police who shot first and didn't bother to ask any questions afterward..

i'll forgive your ignorance. I made it as a marine. 6 years worth.

you tell us. you seem to believe that cops are always making the correct split second decisions.........like this one.....

https://kdvr.com/2018/07/30/aurora-...er-after-homeowner-shoots-intruder-in-aurora/

I notice that there was ZERO responsibility accepted by the police who shot first and didn't bother to ask any questions afterward..

You're the one that said cops are reading minds. Can't you defend that or did the Marines not teach you that either, grunt?

I ASKED, didn't SAY. get it right and stop making stupid assed assumptions. you seem to do that quite often.

Sure you were. More like making a statement but wanting people to think it was a question. It was the same type of question as "do you still beat your wife"?

Again, with all you've said, no one assumes what you believe. It's easy to know where you stand and it's on the side of being a spoiled brat.

Sure you were. More like making a statement but wanting people to think it was a question. It was the same type of question as "do you still beat your wife"?

Again, with all you've said, no one assumes what you believe. It's easy to know where you stand and it's on the side of being a spoiled brat.

:clintontard:

070fd8907ca597f364fdf6bcc83e618f.jpg

and here comes the projection that you think i'm triggered

It's not a projection. It's a statement of fact. You're just like the Liberals that don't get what they want. You pitch a hissy fit, cry about your freedoms being taken away, and go cry about it in a corner wanting to be consoled.

Marine envy?
You're the one crying that someone told you "no".

Still waiting on those papers showing you weren't dishonorably discharged. I would think a self proclaimed big, bad Marine would be able to do that.

Back