TRUMP "smak dab in the middle of a conspiracy" to DEFRAUD the US, says ex prosecutor

We should all go out and get our daughters store bought tits like Don.

So her FATHER would find her more attractive under the guise of "helping her modeling career"? The whole GD thing was SICK!

(Yes, the SCUMSHIT told his daughter to get a BOOB JOB at 15!! His own sister told him he was crazy).

Did it again didn't you. Rudy said that. He lies like Huckleberry Sanders does, for a living. I know you do not know that the FBI was aware that the Russians were hacking and they were looking to find who and how. If that took them to Trumps campaign, you should be worried that Trump was colluding with Russians. You should be happy they are protecting America from Russian interference. But you do not care about that. None of you rightys do. That is sad and pathetic.

I'm always so torn over which corporatist party to support.

I am beginning to think the Dems understand they made a mistake when they went for the corporate money. It made them look much like the Repubs although, in policy, they are not. But the amount of money required to run a national campaign, makes being a party for the people difficult. We need public financing of campaigns. Our present sysysten favors the wealthy and corporations. The Supremes did this on purpose, calling money speech. How dumb is that?

The Dem platform generally has good for the masses and the poor. The Repubs do not.

Hello Nordberg,

I am beginning to think the Dems understand they made a mistake when they went for the corporate money. It made them look much like the Repubs although, in policy, they are not. But the amount of money required to run a national campaign, makes being a party for the people difficult. We need public financing of campaigns. Our present sysysten favors the wealthy and corporations. The Supremes did this on purpose, calling money speech. How dumb is that?

The Dem platform generally has good for the masses and the poor. The Repubs do not.

Well said!

We know you're upset you haven't been able to topple California yet.

Do you? Who's "we"?

BTW, the Beholden State is doing a superb job of toppling itself under DEMOCRAT control.

#1 in poverty.

https://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

Have you seen the polling AMONG REPUBLICANS opinion of Putin? REAGAN IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE and for chrissakes he had GORBACHEV to work with!!

So this is IT!!! :rofl2:

giphy.gif

Do you? Who's "we"?

BTW, the Beholden State is doing a superb job of toppling itself under DEMOCRAT control.

#1 in poverty.

https://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

CA #1 in poverty? Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, jibberish you can't support again.

Back