Michael Cohen could offer no evidence for the claim

Michael Cohen could offer no evidence for the claim.

On Friday morning President Trump unloaded on his former attorney and Robert Mueller’s witch hunt team.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-did-not-know-about-jrs-trump-tower-meeting/

Wasn't Cohen recorded admitting to Chris Cuomo that he undertook the payments alone?

Michael Cohen recorded a conversation with CNN reporter Chris Cuomo in which Cohen said he arranged “on my own” a $130,000 payment in 2016 to Stormy Daniels, the Wall Street Journal reported.

In the nearly two-hour exchange, which the paper said appeared to have been surreptitiously recorded by Cohen, Trump’s ex-lawyer discussed at length the payment he arranged in October 2016, a month before the presidential election, to Daniels, who alleged that she had a one-night stand with Trump in 2006, shortly after his third wife, Melania, gave birth to their son.

“I did it on my own,” Cohen said of the payment.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/25/cohen-secretly-recorded-conversation-with-cnn-anchor/

You should hear the excuses white supremacist banjo pickers use for selecting the African banjo as their instrument of choice. Fuggin' highlarious.

I selected the far superior white version of what a bunch of niggers never could create. What I play and the best the Africans could do is the difference between night and day.

Word is Cohen knows where lots of bodies are buried. Cohen has had a full-time job fixing trumps messes. if you don't think he has Trump in peril, thinking is not your field. Mueller will have it all. Trump might pardon him to silence Cohen to try and get him back on the corruption train.

Word is Cohen knows where lots of bodies are buried. Cohen has had a full-time job fixing trumps messes. if you don't think he has Trump in peril, thinking is not your field. Mueller will have it all. Trump might pardon him to silence Cohen to try and get him back on the corruption train.

Yet no one in the Trump family has been charged with anything.

I selected the far superior white version of what a bunch of niggers never could create. What I play and the best the Africans could do is the difference between night and day.

Please stop using racial epithets.

What "word" is that, old man?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meetings

Members of the 2016 Trump campaign had several meetings with individuals who had Russian connections. On June 9, 2016, a meeting was held in Trump Tower in New York City between three senior members of the Donald Trump presidential campaign – Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquantiance, Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.[1] It was disclosed to U.S. government officials when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.[2]

Back