Contest to describe why male libs are such pussies

Stuff being feminine, or masculine is such a bullshit thing. Gardening was always thought of as feminine, but guess how many rugged, and adventurous males garden? Women often have a soft, and nurturing side by nature, and guys tend to have a rough protective side by nature. It's due to their part in nature.

So ego, especially from guys dictated that anything soft, gentle, nurturing, is female stuff. So flowers, soft frilly fabrics, snuggling, soft colors, showing emotions, etc. They produced babies so it was thought it was their job to stay around the house. Things involving that was feminine, or for females supposedly. Knitting, and sewing, cooking, and baking, nursing whether children, or wounds. The only part of that is the physical nursing of feeding. Dictating what people should do by gender is for primitive minded twits. Certain jobs were only for females, many time it was a second fiddle position, or something involving feminine things guys dictated to ego wasn't supposed to touch.

Second fiddle jobs for females, that guys used to not touch: Nurses, secretaries, etc. Female dominant jobs that guys used to not touch: Baker, Florist, babysitter, etc.

Guys and their egos have dictated that the nature of the male protecting the female in nature means they are weaker, and beneath them. The female has never been weak, it's just they protect the offspring at the expense of looking out for themselves as much, so the male protects them, so they can protect the young ones. It's been dictated what women should be like in humans. So we have a lot of women that have lessened themselves to meet an expectation of human male society. overly thin, gussied up women, with far less muscle tone. These dictations for guys, and gals, make me feel sick to be part of the same species. Anyone that thinks, and pushes these things are a disease that lessens, and disgraces the human race.

Stuff being feminine, or masculine is such a bullshit thing. Gardening was always thought of as feminine, but guess how many rugged, and adventurous males garden? Women often have a soft, and nurturing side by nature, and guys tend to have a rough protective side by nature. It's due to their part in nature.

So ego, especially from guys dictated that anything soft, gentle, nurturing, is female stuff. So flowers, soft frilly fabrics, snuggling, soft colors, showing emotions, etc. They produced babies so it was thought it was their job to stay around the house. Things involving that was feminine, or for females supposedly. Knitting, and sewing, cooking, and baking, nursing whether children, or wounds. The only part of that is the physical nursing of feeding. Dictating what people should do by gender is for primitive minded twits. Certain jobs were only for females, many time it was a second fiddle position, or something involving feminine things guys dictated to ego wasn't supposed to touch.

Second fiddle jobs for females, that guys used to not touch: Nurses, secretaries, etc. Female dominant jobs that guys used to not touch: Baker, Florist, babysitter, etc.

Guys and their egos have dictated that the nature of the male protecting the female in nature means they are weaker, and beneath them. The female has never been weak, it's just they protect the offspring at the expense of looking out for themselves as much, so the male protects them, so they can protect the young ones. It's been dictated what women should be like in humans. So we have a lot of women that have lessened themselves to meet an expectation of human male society. overly thin, gussied up women, with far less muscle tone. These dictations for guys, and gals, make me feel sick to be part of the same species. Anyone that thinks, and pushes these things are a disease that lessens, and disgraces the human race.

When I worked for Ohio Bell in the 70's ,women who were blocked from the traditional men jobs,received huge checks for the difference in pay,they could have received had they been allowed to be Linemen,Installers,Splicers!Depending on how many years they had been blocked from those positions.
Some got 50 to 70 thousand after taxes.

When I worked for Ohio Bell in the 70's ,women who were blocked from the traditional men jobs,received huge checks for the difference in pay,they could have received had they been allowed to be Linemen,Installers,Splicers!Depending on how many years they had been blocked from those positions.

That wasn't a norm, but sounds promising in some ways, but still sad in others.

So what did you spend that extra money on??

I would love to see the case that allowed that to occur. Got a link to it?

I am sure all of your fellow cowards will step in and make their usual ignorant comments so that outright liars, and cowards, can defend their voting for the biggest pussy of all. And he even carries a gun.

Big Don has a Secret Service detail now. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, little man...

Stop being such a pussy. :nono:

There's also that fuck doll thing going on...

giphy.gif

I am sure all of your fellow cowards will step in and make their usual ignorant comments so that outright liars, and cowards, can defend their voting for the biggest pussy of all. And he even carries a gun.

:lolup:Doesn't think he's a coward making ignorant comments. :rofl2:

Back