Wrong Way Driver kills 5. Cops refuse to press charges

Stop making excuses for highway killers you criminal coddler. Fact is highway "accidents" are almost non-existent. When there is a crash 99% of the time it's somebody's fault. THINK

giphy.gif

HAHAHA God you're dumb. When a cop is attacked how does he know the attacker is unarmed?? THINK, white-hating racist.

Corporate state police in america should be able to shoot first and ask questions later. It's the professionalism america has come to be known for. Fortunately we had enough sense to pull out of the UN Council on Human Rights. We have no business there and the entire world knew it.

Again i thank you for those great vids showing the danger posed by criminal drivers. These psychopaths need to be locked up forever and i appreciate your help in accomplishing that.

Anything to keep our corporate for profit prisons full with the folks we no longer have need for in the workforce, the poor, the once middle class, the dissidents, etc. American gulags with corporate convict labor leasing (our futuristic jobs program).

Tell that to the relatives of the victims of those uncontrolled acceleration accidents. Cars have crap that go wrong with them. Crap runs out in front of vehicles. Who knows. Apparently the driver isn't talking which is good for him. Not sure I really believe the reporting on this as they say he ran into the car but the crash photo makes it look like he was struck mid passenger side by the deceased's vehicle as his truck is essentially bent in half.

180707-delaware-crash.jpg

Not talking is kind of a dick move to the victims but it's basically always in the best interest of the defendant. When somebody shuts their mouth and calls for a lawyer, charges just get dropped in a lot of cases unless it's a very large crime or the evidence is very clear. When it's something like this, the prosecutor has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was not an accident. Without being able to turn the perps words against them.

Not talking is kind of a dick move to the victims but it's basically always in the best interest of the defendant. When somebody shuts their mouth and calls for a lawyer, charges just get dropped in a lot of cases unless it's a very large crime or the evidence is very clear. When it's something like this, the prosecutor has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was not an accident. Without being able to turn the perps words against them.

It is a smart move by anyone accused TBH. Sorry if it hurts people's feelings, but you getting sent to prison would hurt people's feelings too. I am sure they are doing an accident reconstruction before deciding what charges to file and will then present it to the grand jury. It is very likely the dead family was hauling ass as most people do on the highway, which complicates matters (at least in my state). The guy was surely guilty of at least a minor infraction like failing to maintain control, but if you want to throw the book at them, you need to know what the facts actually were, and that takes time.

Back