APP - Is Mueller actually helping Trump now?

Frank, are you one of those masonic globalist Luciferian fake pastors?

I am not a "masonic" anything.

I may be a "globalist"...although there doesn't seem to be unanimity regarding what a "globalist" is.

I am not "Luciferian."

I am not a pastor...fake or real.

Globalist is not a mysterious term. They're on both sides of the aisle.

Okay.

But if you asked me a question about my feelings for "atheists"...I would ask in return for what you mean by an atheist.

You are asking me about "globalist."

What do YOU mean by that question? What are you actually asking? What feature of "globalist" are you referencing?

Okay.

But if you asked me a question about my feelings for "atheists"...I would ask in return for what you mean by an atheist.

You are asking me about "globalist."

What do YOU mean by that question? What are you actually asking? What feature of "globalist" are you referencing?

I'm talking about the hysteria about tariffs, or any limits on immigration. Dems didn't used to be so retarded.

I'm talking about the hysteria about tariffs, or any limits on immigration.

I think what Donald Trump is doing with tariffs and trade treaties...is so horrendous, it defies sanity.

But, I get that some Trump supporters want a loose cannon doing that kind of shit.

That is their right.

As for limits on immigration...I suppose some limits are appropriate and reasonable.

I have seen VERY, VERY LITTLE "reasonable" from the asshole, Donald Trump in this regard.

Citing a problem is no big deal. Dealing with it rationally and with aptitude is another thing altogether.

Dems didn't used to be so retarded.

I'm not a Dem so I don't think I should deal with this comment.

I think what Donald Trump is doing with tariffs and trade treaties...is so horrendous, it defies sanity.

But, I get that some Trump supporters want a loose cannon doing that kind of shit.

That is their right.

As for limits on immigration...I suppose some limits are appropriate and reasonable.

I have seen VERY, VERY LITTLE "reasonable" from the asshole, Donald Trump in this regard.

Citing a problem is no big deal. Dealing with it rationally and with aptitude is another thing altogether.

I'm not a Dem so I don't think I should deal with this comment.

See how eu caved in the face of a president who actually fought for trade reciprocity by threatening tariffs? Do you watch news?

What's a reasonable immigration restriction dems would support?

Should ice be abolished?

So you're just anti American?

I thought he was a dangerous isolationist, or is that bullshit?

Like everything else Trump lies about, this is yet another example. Where does he manufacture his goods at? In the USA? Nope.

When he needs extra labor where does he hire them from? The USA? Nope.

When he has a construction project going where does he buy his steel, and aluminum from? The USA? Nope.

When he needs money can he borrow it from an American bank? Nope.

And fools think he is not a globalist.

Like everything else Trump lies about, this is yet another example. Where does he manufacture his goods at? In the USA? Nope.

When he needs extra labor where does he hire them from? The USA? Nope.

When he has a construction project going where does he buy his steel, and aluminum from? The USA? Nope.

When he needs money can he borrow it from an American bank? Nope.

And fools think he is not a globalist.

Policy matters. And he is the only one to use tariffs in a long while.

Why do you say that?

Oh I don't know. Just a feeling a patriot gets when the President denigrates allies while praising the countries enemies, calling the press the "Enemy of the people", lies to the people every day, screws up the economy such as he did with this tariff fraud (and more lies e.g the American farmer will never get back what they have lost), and the list goes on.

Of course, the right wing has their heads stuck so far up his ass they will never believe it, and when it happens they will blame Obama.

Oh I don't know. Just a feeling a patriot gets when the President denigrates allies while praising the countries enemies, calling the press the "Enemy of the people", lies to the people every day, screws up the economy such as he did with this tariff fraud (and more lies e.g the American farmer will never get back what they have lost), and the list goes on. Of course, the right wing has their heads stuck so far up his ass they will never believe it, and when it happens they will blame Obama.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Back