American Evil.

Your fucking country declared war on America shortly after Pearl Harbor, you retarded kraut.

We were already at war with Germany. Hitler just made it official. And that probably wouldn't have happened, at least not at that time, if we hadn't suckered into and allowed the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor. And being the allies of Germany was another reason for Hitler to declare war. You mindless moron. Also, in WW I. it was Germany who had war declared on them. The same was true for WW II. Then the Americans became involved.

In war, people die. Deal with it.

I know people die in war. But that war was due to Hitler choosing to attack France, Britain, Poland, Austria, Czechloslovakia, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, and Russia.

Without his actions there would have been no war and saved the lives of 60 million. And it was not necessary to put anybody in those 67 camps. Hitler and the Nazis got what they deserved.

Oh, there was a holocaust. Just not to the degree that you think. And it was the allies who killed them! By bombing the shit out of the German infrastructure that took care of those camps. Also, what Ike showed German civilians was bullshit. And mostly the work of the allies. To help sell the bullshit, apparently Ike had the jews who died striped naked to make things look even worse. This might be a surprise to you, but the jews in those camps had cloths. Which they probably died in. There is no rational reason why the Germans would have stripped them naked. At the very least, it was probably other jews who did it. So they could have more clothing.

Then they should not have put them in those camps.

Oh, there was a holocaust. Just not to the degree that you think. And it was the allies who killed them! By bombing the shit out of the German infrastructure that took care of those camps. Also, what Ike showed German civilians was bullshit. And mostly the work of the allies. To help sell the bullshit, apparently Ike had the jews who died striped naked to make things look even worse. This might be a surprise to you, but the jews in those camps had cloths. Which they probably died in. There is no rational reason why the Germans would have stripped them naked. At the very least, it was probably other jews who did it. So they could have more clothing.

How come Holocaust survivors by the thousands don't agree with your story?

We were already at war with Germany. Hitler just made it official. And that probably wouldn't have happened, at least not at that time, if we hadn't suckered into and allowed the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor. And being the allies of Germany was another reason for Hitler to declare war. You mindless moron. Also, in WW I. it was Germany who had war declared on them. The same was true for WW II. Then the Americans became involved.

So, you krauts did declare war on us in WWII?

I know people die in war. But that war was due to Hitler choosing to attack France, Britain, Poland, Austria, Czechloslovakia, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, and Russia.

Without his actions there would have been no war and saved the lives of 60 million. And it was not necessary to put anybody in those 67 camps. Hitler and the Nazis got what they deserved.

How misinformed you are. (Or just brainwashed) In both WW I and WW II, Germany had war declared on them. In WW II, it was because September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland. And the reason for that was because ethnic Germans there were being murdered. But where was the declaration of war on Russia when they did the same two or three weeks later. Or where was the declaration of war when on November 30, 1939, Russia invaded Finland.

How misinformed you are. (Or just brainwashed) In both WW I and WW II, Germany had war declared on them. In WW II, it was because September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland. And the reason for that was because ethnic Germans there were being murdered. But where was the declaration of war on Russia when they did the same two or three weeks later. Or where was the declaration of war when on November 30, 1939, Russia invaded Finland.

Bought right into Nazi propaganda!
Who burned the Reichstag?

Or because there are multiple threads on the same subject.

No. They are different subjects. This is about the evil that America committed. For some reason, people like to put comments where they don't belong. Then it sort of all becomes about the same thing. In this thread, I added something that General Smedley Butler said. He said that before WW II. Now in this thread, it would have been helpful to bring up how the U.S. suckered into and allowed the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor. That was another American evil.

Bought right into Nazi propaganda!
Who burned the Reichstag?

After WW I, parts of Germany were given to Poland. So there were plenty of ethnic Germans there for the Poles to kill. Who was killing Germans? The Poles who didn't like Germans? Because they thought that Germans shouldn't be in their country? Or maybe it was Polish jews who didn't like that Germany was deporting their jews. Or maybe it was Russian agents to provoke Germany into invading Poland. Which they knew they would get a piece of too. Given all this, it would be far more difficult to believe that ethnic Germans weren't being murdered in Poland.

As to the Reichstag, given all the other lies told about the Nazis, I doubt it was them. And also given all of the other lies told about the Nazis, even if it was them who did it, it still wasn't. Can you wrap your "mind" around that?

After WW I, parts of Germany were given to Poland. So there were plenty of ethnic Germans there for the Poles to kill. Who was killing Germans? The Poles who didn't like Germans? Because they thought that Germans shouldn't be in their country? Or maybe it was Polish jews who didn't like that Germany was deporting their jews. Or maybe it was Russian agents to provoke Germany into invading Poland. Which they knew they would get a piece of too. Given all this, it would be far more difficult to believe that ethnic Germans weren't being murdered in Poland.

As to the Reichstag, given all the other lies told about the Nazis, I doubt it was them. And also given all of the other lies told about the Nazis, even if it was them who did it, it still wasn't. Can you wrap your "mind" around that?

It's very simple. Ethnic krauts were not being murdered in Poland.

Back