ethically (and legally) appropriate application of deadly force

I generally make it a point to avoid 120lb angry naked guys, so I truly don't know. I would shoot or run. Or both.
And how many times have you been accosted by a 120 lb naked guy; plus, are you saying a 120 lb guy isn't capable of kicking ass?? :D

I have only spent about 10 minutes on the site, but it looks great. I will be spending time there. Thanks again.
That is the key. You need to have a plan ahead of time.

You might enjoy a YouTube channel I watch, called Active Self Protection, or, ASP. He uses his acronym to also teach the lessons of, Attitude, Skills, and Plan to cover your ASP.

I have only spent about 10 minutes on the site, but it looks great. I will be spending time there. Thanks again.

Cool, I'm glad you liked it. He puts out a new video every day, it's the first thing I watch each night when I retire to the couch, lol. I have learned a lot. Especially in the situational awareness department. I don't carry, but I'm thinking about it. I live in a rural area, and I could easily set up a small practice range. I hate cleaning guns though, lol.

IF: On Saturday night I get dressed up, put on my Rolex and drive my Prius to near West side Indy or out on the East side in the real bad neighborhoods. Let's say I just walk around the hookers and crackheads, maybe have a $100 bill sticking out of my shirt pocket, completely minding my own buisness. When (not if) someone tries to take the bill and the Rolex I just shoot them. Is that appropriate use of deadly force?

Just smear your bill with home-made Novichock and leave your penis-extension at home.

Not so appealing ?

I know this is a mistake, but here goes. If you follow someone with an intent to cause a confrontation and end up shooting the person you were following you should be charged with and convicted of murder.

You cannot prove intent you lying leftist; Zimmerman was JUMPED by Trayvon. I'll ask again; is following someone against the law? Is JUMPING someone, forcing them to the ground and beating them MMA style illegal?

The reason you refuse to answer anything honestly is because you are a dishonest leftist liar on steroids and know you are defending the indefensible but always double down on your dishonesty when caught in a lie or false narrative.

I never said I was in VN in 62, idiot.

You said you went in in 62 pathological liar. So when did you go in and WHAT UNIT did you serve with? Try to be honest for once.

You cannot prove intent you lying leftist; Zimmerman was JUMPED by Trayvon. I'll ask again; is following someone against the law? Is JUMPING someone, forcing them to the ground and beating them MMA style illegal?

The reason you refuse to answer anything honestly is because you are a dishonest leftist liar on steroids and know you are defending the indefensible but always double down on your dishonesty when caught in a lie or false narrative.

You said you went in in 62 pathological liar. So when did you go in and WHAT UNIT did you serve with? Try to be honest for once.

Careful, you can't block everyone who might not agree with you on this thread. Zimmie used the "I'm a pussy so I had to kill him" defense. Even had his "personal defense" trainer testify that he was a pudgy pussy incapable of defending himself sans a piece. Murdered an unarmed teenager. Pussy, pussy, pussy, no wonder you admire him.

Learn from it, don't stalk fellow citizens with your little gun while playing cop. If you call something in and the dispatcher says anything even remotely resembling "ok we got this from here", you're done, move on. Or be a murderer.

Careful, you can't block everyone who might not agree with you on this thread. Zimmie used the "I'm a pussy so I had to kill him" defense. Even had his "personal defense" trainer testify that he was a pudgy pussy incapable of defending himself sans a piece. Murdered an unarmed teenager. Pussy, pussy, pussy, no wonder you admire him.

Learn from it, don't stalk fellow citizens with your little gun while playing cop. If you call something in and the dispatcher says anything even remotely resembling "ok we got this from here", you're done, move on. Or be a murderer.

giphy.gif

1 - Trayvon was the physical aggressor and he became "armed", when he made the decision to slam Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk; which you want to ignore.

2 - Please show where it is a requirement that directions from a Dispatcher, are to be obeyed.

Martin also had a right to stand his ground. No one has heard his side of the story. If Zimmerman had been killed, Martin could have used the same law. The entire episode can be summed up as, "Two morons met on a dark, rainy, Florida street."

Martin also had a right to stand his ground. No one has heard his side of the story. If Zimmerman had been killed, Martin could have used the same law. The entire episode can be summed up as, "Two morons met on a dark, rainy, Florida street."

WRONG; Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman. If his beating had resulted in Zimmerman's death it would have been murder. I do wish liberals had brains.

Back