Jade's Herbal, And Theraputic Care Advice.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
Lets face it, we all have or own issues to deal with. I've been around the ringer a few times myself, and I thought I could share my experiences in advice form for peoples issues. I will have no ban list outside of the racists here.

For a dude my age, I am fortunate to have youthful looking skin, and shiny hair - so I have been told by others.
I attribute my good fortune to balanced nutrition, protecting my skin from the sun, and especially a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Particularly the marine Omega-3 found in fatty fishes like kippers, sardines, herring, anchovies.
Omega-3 fish oils purportedly reduce inflammation, nourish hair follicles, and protect skin, as well as reducing the risk of cardio-vascular disease. One caveat is that I make it a point to avoid fish that tends to be high in mercury.

I too, for a dude my age, I am fortunate to have youthful looking skin, and shiny hair - so I have been told by others.

I avoid racists.

This is amazing, for I too, being a dude, but not quite as old as these others, have stunning youthful skin, a full head of shiny hair, and, as I have been told by others, a beautiful and gorgeous penis when erect.

I like to 'juice' with a base of apples and carrots, and I also 'blend' with milk, yogurt, banana, frozen fruit and a touch of honey.

For a dude my age, I am fortunate to have youthful looking skin, and shiny hair - so I have been told by others.
I attribute my good fortune to balanced nutrition, protecting my skin from the sun, and especially a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Particularly the marine Omega-3 found in fatty fishes like kippers, sardines, herring, anchovies.
Omega-3 fish oils purportedly reduce inflammation, nourish hair follicles, and protect skin, as well as reducing the risk of cardio-vascular disease. One caveat is that I make it a point to avoid fish that tends to be high in mercury.

I take fish oil with all my other herbal supplements to deal with inflammation. I found great things that help in the same department of inflammation. One is taking bromelaine supplements. It's an enzyme found in pineapple. Only problem is acidic fruits have triggered my inflammation before, so I cut out the middle man, and take supplements. They can cause a little bowel upset for the first several days after starting, but it seems to help.

Last edited:
I hear all the talk about shiny hair. My brothers hate it, but I have long flowing 80's metal hair, and everyone of my older brothers are balding. I actually cut it back for the first time in years when I was preparing for vacation. I miss the length slightly, but it was definitely more comfortable on vacation. My secret for good hair, is don't fuss with it so much.

I take fish oil with all my other herbal supplements to deal with inflammation. I found great things that help in the same department of inflammation. One is taking bromelaine supplements. It's an enzyme found in pineapple. Only problem is acidic fruits have triggered my innflammation, so I cut out the middle man, and take supplements. They can cause a little bowel upset for the first several days after starting, but it seems to help.

Willow bark tea is good for inflammation. You might want to put honey in it though because it's fairly bitter.

My hubby retired a couple of years back

he then started letting his hair grow again

his hair ALWAYS stopped growing longer when it hit his shoulders

I love looking at him and seeing him look like the hippy I fell in love with …...mutton chops and soft feathery hair

he added a patch on his chin too so he doesn't have to shave it

Looks awesome

Last edited:
I hear all the talk about shiny hair. My brothers hate it, but I have long flowing 80's metal hair, and everyone of my older brothers are balding. I actually cut it back for the first time in years when I was preparing for vacation. I miss the length slightly, but it was definitely more comfortable on vacation. My secret for good hair, is don't fuss with it so much.

That's a good point. Putting product one my hair was never my style, and I did not think it would be very healthy for my hair over time.

Good work on keeping the metal hair. I had to chop my locks for professional reasons, but someday I hope to grow it back...and stick it to the man!

I have only the most rudimentary knowledge of herbal aids and health products, but I think good nutrition, no drugs, no smoking, no drinking, is 90 percent of the battle. I also think living in a clean environment plays a huge role in health. I live in an area with a relatively pristine environment, clean air, et al, and I swear that the old people look healthier here and it seems like people live longer here.

People usually underestimate my age by a lot and I do absolutely everything wrong. I got the aging-resistant gene from my mom's side. A bit of a curse in my teen years when I looked 5 years younger. Bit of a blessing now that I am not and people think I look ten years younger than my age.

I was listening to a radio doctor, and he said that if he could only recommend one supplement to people, it would be Omega-3. My mom got me onto those years ago, so I grab them at Costco, along with C and D vitamins.

I was listening to a radio doctor, and he said that if he could only recommend one supplement to people, it would be Omega-3. My mom got me onto those years ago, so I grab them at Costco, along with C and D vitamins.

I like the one from CVS Pharmacy. It's odorless, coated, and purified to avoid the mercury possibility. I can't stand the smell of fish, and I have yet to have issue with these.

Back