Comey Decides What a Traitor is

Former FBI Director James Comey implied anyone who doesn’t vote for Democrats in the 2018 midterm elections is a traitor in a tweet Tuesday night. “All who believe in this country’s values must vote for Democrats this fall,” he said.

Comey has appointed himself as something of a moral compass for the country following his firing from the FBI last year.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/18/fired-fbi-director-james-comey-vote-democrat-or-youre-a-traitor/

Republicans have backed a criminal as President!

Laws decide who a traitor is. Sorry if you don't like the FBI using the law as a guideline. What's next, the law not getting to decide what a stalker is? You fickle, and willful retards cheered when they were after Hillary. As far as we've been shown, Trump-magnon's don't have standards. They just want what they want, like a kid in a toy aisle.

I wasn't aware that James Comey was speaking in an official capacity for the FBI.

Now we're just wasting time, Legion. Why don't you just start a new thread excluding half the board? People should stick to what they know.

I appear to have struck a nerve, old man. Your opinion will die with you, and that will be fairly soon, won't it?

I appear to have struck a nerve, old man. Your opinion will die with you, and that will be fairly soon, won't it?

You've definitely stricken a nerve, Legion.

My entire sense of well being depends on you.

That's been true throughout the multiple decades of our meaningful discourse.

I will die a better man for having had access to your wisdom.

Now eat shit and die, you little insignificant troll.

What the fuck kind of genes got together to make you?

And why didn't anybody turn a hose on them?

Did you miss the news conference with Trump and the North Korean leader shaking hands?

Oh, that means he destroyed all his nukes. damn, live and learn. When he shook hands with Macron did his nukes disappear? Did Putin disarm due to the great trump shake? Are you crazy?

Back