Republican 'racism' spurs GOP official to become Democrat

I have already stated I see it as propaganda.

They present the story like this woman is just another example of the big blue wave or voter remorse or any of the other propaganda the MSM has been running with.

When in reality, if this is even a real story, this person would be an anomaly.

I guess I don't follow the logic that a local paper wouldn't or shouldn't cover something like this. This woman is a country commissioner. It's something local news covers not national news. What should local news be in Oregon be covering instead?

You know what ....

I just joined this forum.

Is this kind of posting back and forth here the norm?

Some posters just attack anyone who disputes them with names and insults. The option, assuming it bothers you, is to put them on ignore and then you don't have to join in their wasting of pixels.

So you have no link then? That's all you were asked for, problematic?

Okay, I will type this real slow for you because you're a fucking retard; I posted the actual quote instead of a link to it. Now do you get it shit-for-brains?

giphy.gif

In Oregon:

After 40 years as a Republican, Lori Stegmann has had a change of heart – and political party.

Stegmann, elected a Multnomah County commissioner in 2016, has changed her affiliation to Democrat, she said in an interview Tuesday.

Stegmann, 58, said she can sum up the reason for the change with one word: Trump. She added that she "cannot condone the misogyny, the racism, and the unethical and immoral behavior of the current administration."

Stegmann represents District 4 on the Multnomah County Board of Commissioners. That district includes Gresham, Troutdale, Corbett and other small east county communities.

She said she is a political moderate, owing in part to her experience growing up in her district, as a businesswoman working in insurance and as a Republican who admired party greats like Sen. Mark Hatfield and Gov. Tom McCall.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/07/republican_racism_spurs_gop_of.html

I am hoping this is a trend, and that moderate Republicans will not just abstain from voting, but will cross the line at least for the mid-terms, to flush Congress of some of the Trash politicians.

This is a person committed to her beliefs and is taking action to ensure they remain. Nothing wrong with that.

Back