The FL stand-your-ground shooting. Why won't blacks obey parking laws?

Again with the asinine childish statements. When did I say he should not have been? Problem with the mentally deficient like you is he did not confront the guy. He confronted the woman, and the kids.

Again being the childish ass. I never denied he assaulted the guy. My position is that he was not deserving to be killed over it.

Why else would he turn towards the guy that came out of the store? Are you really that stupid? The guy was behind him.

Again with the childish mentality. Did you watch the video? Are you a Black guy living in these times with the rising racism promoted by the shitheads like CFM, and others in this forum alone?

Karma has a way of fixing things when asses like you fail to do so. Remember what happened to Zimmerman since he used the "stand your ground" defense.

The "guy" didn't park the car or don't you believe in woman being equal??

Until you get shoved to the ground, you don't get to decide what's "deserving" or not.

Maybe the guy said something; but you go right ahead with your assumption.

Your reply still doesn't prove if anything was being said or not.

Odd how you don't see Karma having a hand in the guy getting shot!!

Until you get shoved to the ground, you don't get to decide what's "deserving" or not.

Some pussies just can't handle carrying a gun in public, we're just gonna have to live with it. Well, some will die, but you know what I mean.

Some pussies just can't handle carrying a gun in public, we're just gonna have to live with it. Well, some will die, but you know what I mean.

Looks like some pussies think they can park where they want and then physically assault someone, while other pussies defend his behavior. :D

If we had a video with a black guy harassing a white girl with kids in the car, that would have been seen as justifiable for the white girl's white mate to murder the black guy as well. He's black, I was afraid, boom, done.

you-play-victim-so-well-im-surprised-you-dont-carry-4588556.png

More of your childish asinine ASSumptions.

Been shoved many times as have millions of other people. Never felt the urge to kill over it.

Well, he did pull up his pants. Maybe that was the "threat". Would be good enough for you.

Doesn't matter.

Not at all if you understood the concept of karma. Seeing as how you are so lacking in your understanding of freedom it is understandable.

Why is it all of your guys with all of your lack of courage, wisdom, knowledge, patriotism, etc. choose these high sounding nick names that are the opposite of what you are?

First off ass hole they were illegally parked in a handicapped spot

So what? Penalty is death, well, in your mind.

and the guy had a legal right to confront the occupant!

Cite the law.

But that aside so he was confronting the woman did he touch her in any way?

So what? Did his threats put her in fear for her life, or that of the children so she had the right to kill him?

What would your response be if she had?

So what gave the boyfriend any right to body slam an old man?

So now he is an "old man"?

No prick face the guy shouldn't have shot the bastard but that is the risk one takes when attacking someone.

No little man, he shoved the guy away from the car while protecting his girlfriend, and family.

So please spare me your faux outrage. OBTW illegally parking in a handicapped spot is fineable up to $500 in the state of Fla.

Big fucking deal. $500.00 or death. Yep. That $500.00 surely justifies a death penalty.

UPDATE: Grunmpy's "old man" was 47 ( Michael Drejka, 47, and Markeis McGlockton, 28). Guess that is old in the world of cowards. According to another story, Drejka may be charged with murder. Wouldn't that piss the blood thirsty right wingers off.

Last edited:
So what? Penalty is death, well, in your mind.

Cite the law.

So what? Did his threats put her in fear for her life, or that of the children so she had the right to kill him?

What would your response be if she had?

So now he is an "old man"?

No little man, he shoved the guy away from the car while protecting his girlfriend, and family.

Big fucking deal. $500.00 or death. Yep. That $500.00 surely justifies a death penalty.

UPDATE: Grunmpy's "old man" was 47 ( Michael Drejka, 47, and Markeis McGlockton, 28). Guess that is old in the world of cowards. According to another story, Drejka may be charged with murder. Wouldn't that piss the blood thirsty right wingers off.

Nah, it was a good shoot. One less bully consuming O2.

Back