Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

There you go again, calling it a guessing game. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have no doubt that God is real and that He loves us and has revealed His nature to us through Scripture. Here's a question for you. Why do people like you try so hard to convince others that God does not exist? What's in it for you?

Yes yes, we know, you believe. There's really nothing else to discuss, you choose to believe. It's ok, you can, but that's all it is, your choice to believe.

There you go again, calling it a guessing game. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have no doubt that God is real and that He loves us and has revealed His nature to us through Scripture. Here's a question for you. Why do people like you try so hard to convince others that God does not exist?

I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE "GOD" DOES NOT EXIST!

I have never done so...and NEVER WILL.

Are you unable to read or to comprehend?

I have no idea if any gods exist or not.

What's in it for you?

What is in WHAT for me?

Believers are threatened if you don't believe.

You are a fool. Your unbelief does not bothere one bit. Because the truth is that you do believe. That is why people like you haunt these threads, ridiculing Christians. You are doing the will of your father, the Devil.

You are a fool. Your unbelief does not bothere one bit. Because the truth is that you do believe. That is why people like you haunt these threads, ridiculing Christians. You are doing the will of your father, the Devil.

Silly me, I should have come to you so you could tell me what I believe. No one's ridiculing you hon, you're simply having an emotional reaction to folks not lining up to follow you and your chosen beliefs. Thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
Believers are threatened if you don't believe.
no fool.....we are threatened by idiots who start threads like this one attacking what we believe........if you would just fuck off and mind your own business there would be no problem....... go kill some unborn children or something.....

no fool.....we are threatened by idiots who start threads like this one attacking what we believe........if you would just fuck off and mind your own business there would be no problem....... go kill some unborn children or something.....

See? I didn't start the thread, and never have started a thread like this.

ah the devil! another great christian invention to keep the fearful and uneducated in line

I think Grugore started the thread so he could get some feedback. I haven't been following this but I think in the fourth century was when Constantine ordered all the Christian-type bishops or whatever to gather up all their religious manuscripts and come up with a coherent and unifying storyline.

That is the mindfuck brainwashing that "believers" must submit to. Original sin; you as a human are damaged goods, fucked for being born, so you must submit to this male dominator god chain of command and subdue the earth and all that is on the earth including other humans for the glory of your male dominator god.

The descendants of the tribes of europe had to be slaughtered into acceptance of this perceptual reality, and then it went out and slaughtered its way across the world via european colonization.

I think it's a mindfuck to embrace Marxism. Particularly in this century, long after its defeat.

“Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus.”
―Thomas Jefferson

Back