Liberal Senator Claire McCaskill Already Blaming Russian Hackers

It appears to me as if you're hiding behind another sock profile.

Now you understand why when you kiss your wife, it tastes like my cum.

Why do you so enjoy eating your own shit off the strapons she fucks you with?

It's like re-eating your own lunch, Ted. That's nasty.

Looks that way.

Well let’s go through Hillary’s list of excuses and see if Claire can use them

Sexism - she could try this but given she has been elected a couple of times by the state it wouldn’t be plausible that they weren’t sexist when they elected her but became sexist

Jim Comey - that would be tough as he probably can’t announce anything against her

Wikileaks - Did Julian Assange leak the news about Claire’s husband profiting from her power?

Electoral College - Can’t use that as Missouri’s doesn’t use the electoral college to elect US Senators

Right Wing Media - plausible

Democrat Party - Hillary said she had to inject money into the party to keep it afloat. Maybe they can’t help Claire?

Voter Suppression - good ole democrat standby

Donald Trump - goes without saying

I am sure I am missing some

Sexism - she could try this but given she has been elected a couple of times by the state it wouldn’t be plausible that they weren’t sexist when they elected her but became sexist

Jim Comey - that would be tough as he probably can’t announce anything against her

Wikileaks - Did Julian Assange leak the news about Claire’s husband profiting from her power?

Electoral College - Can’t use that as Missouri’s doesn’t use the electoral college to elect US Senators

Democrat Party - Hillary said she had to inject money into the party to keep it afloat. Maybe they can’t help Claire?

Missing? no, you can make up some more if you want. Lies are endless. No finirte number.

Hillary's toast, rightly so, perhaps someday she'll let you too go, one utterly corrupt party down, one to go.

Back