Best jobs president

So far his ineptitude has not wrecked the economy that Obama handed him. Jobs were growing steadily throughout his 8 years. But Daffy's tariffs will start to show and it will end.

What do you think Trump meant when he said "I will be the greatest jobs president God ever created"?

Not just jobs dammit, but everything!

DSD3JUaUMAAG1oi.jpg

Was it even acceptable?

Can you read the graphs? Trump's super duper economy is on the same fucking trajectory that Obama left him. There is no spike. So if the trajectory continues, then the numbers get better. It just proves that Trump has not fucked it up yet. But he has, the impacts are not being felt. When they do, you will blame Obama, Clinton or Kennedy. Trumps tariffs are chewing at the economy and our international prestige . China is not stupid. Their retaliatory tariffs are aimed at industries that will quickly show show the impacts. Soybeans are an example.

Damn it, Obama came in with a second great depression on the horizon and you ask if his actions were acceptable? While I did not agree with all that he did, he got the job done. He took a mess and turned it into 7 years of growth.

Can you read the graphs? Trump's super duper economy is on the same fucking trajectory that Obama left him. There is no spike. So if the trajectory continues, then the numbers get better. It just proves that Trump has not fucked it up yet. But he has, the impacts are not being felt. When they do, you will blame Obama, Clinton or Kennedy. Trumps tariffs are chewing at the economy and our international prestige . China is not stupid. Their retaliatory tariffs are aimed at industries that will quickly show show the impacts. Soybeans are an example.

Damn it, Obama came in with a second great depression on the horizon and you ask if his actions were acceptable? While I did not agree with all that he did, he got the job done. He took a mess and turned it into 7 years of growth.

If Trump gets through this year with 3+% of GDP, then, yes, it will represent a massive spike.

Back