Members banned from this thread: evince

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Womens sports are far from human athletic acheivement.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    When I was a Freshman,there was a 90 lb girl who could beat all us guys in golf!
    She went on to be State Champ
    npc talking point. update your software. see post #2 in this thread.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's seriously amazing how predictable you posters are. I would really question your own existential state when your programming is this obvious.

I say:

Quote Originally Posted by Green Resin Indica Nug Dank View Post
    Predictable NPC comments I will now address in advance:

"hur durr I bet they could beat your unathletic ass mmhmmm *finger snap*"
    owl responds:

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

That being said, anyone of those magnificent soccer players could squash your head like a grape between her thighs... assuming she'd let you get that close. lol
    I say:

"hurrr durr my daughter/wife/girl i know isn't an olympic athlete and could still beat you at x"
    Mason responds with a very similar anecdote:

When I was a Freshman,there was a 90 lb girl who could beat all us guys in golf!
    I say:

"hurr durrr you're sexist"
    Jade responds:

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    The way you talk. You didn't just tell people you don't like women's sports, you were shoving a sexist rant in peoples faces.

---

Grind is basically right

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

What does that prove? That you guys suck at golf because you did not put in the time and effort to advance the skills required to excel at the game the way this girl had? Golf is not a game of strength, its a game of tempo and timing....weight has nothing to do with the quality or lack thereof of one's game skills. Distance comes from the total length of the back swing in being able to return the club face back to its original square position after allowing your back swing to generate club head speeds that can exceed 110 mph. If your timing is off just a fraction.....that fraction turns into yards off course with the flight of the ball.

Golf is a cerebral game. As a great athlete once said, "90% of this game is HALF MENTAL". Golf is like playing chess against nature. There are so many variables to consider and master to even approach being a "scratch" (PAR) golfer. 1st you must master the mechanics of the swing and engrain that swing so that it repeats automatically from muscle memory.....then you have to fight the temptation to overswing in the attempt to generate more power, you do this by relaxing your major muscles and simply allow the swing to happen. Next you must consider everything from the type of grass, the direction it is growing, the length, the hardness of the soil...is it hardpan or soft, wind speed and direction. Then you must determine what trajectory the flight of the ball takesin order to overcome and offset the wind direction and speed.....or how far the ball must run after it hits the ground...etc.,

YOUgo out onto a golf course without the proper training and practice.....and start playing golf like you are attempting to put out a bush fire....of course there are any number of "girls" that can kick the asses of many "MACHO" men that hit the 1st tee already 3 deep into a six pack.
    Last edited by Ralph; 07-07-2019 at 11:08 PM.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ralph really likes golf

---

Grind is basically right

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Minister of Truth (07-08-2019), Mott the Hoople (07-08-2019)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    The superior gender complex, is sexism in a nutshell.
    Evidently the truth is a foreign land to you, so desperate to appear right-on that you just bullshit all the time.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 07-07-2019 at 11:26 PM.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

the
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm coming to get you View Post
    Imagine for a moment if we had the toddler olympics. 2-3 year olds stumbling around, uncoordinated, maybe playing tee-ball or something. I am sure many in the crowrd would find it oh-so-adorable. I am even sure there will be some standout toddlers that are head and shoulders above the other toddlers. There would be nothing wrong with watching the toddler olympics, it's good wholesome fun.

But that's where it stops. No one for a moment would mistake that for actual athletic competition.

Same is to be said of most women's sports, especially women's soccer.

Women cannot compete on any level with men in any category when it comes to athletism. Strength, speed, toughness, coordination, skill, women will never come close to what men can do. They will always, always be second class.

Take for example how the womens olympic hockey team trained against high school boy's teams:

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olymp...4740--oly.html

The routinely lose. You can see the article try to avoid saying the obvious, and it mentions they won a game here and there, but by and large, high school boys basketball teams, tennis teams, hockey etc, wipe the floor with women. Again, these are teenage boys that most likely picked up the sport a couple years prior, vs. women who have dedicated their entire lives, their every waking hour training and exercising, and the boys can still destroy them.

Another example would be Venus and Serena williams. They used to think they were hot shit, and challenged any man tennis player I think to play them. They found this guy that was ranked like 200, he had drank the night before and spent all day smoking cigs, and absolutely oblitered the williams sisters. Destroyed, crushed, embarrassed them.

Now they wont challenge any man within the top 1000.

Again, serena williams, hailed as one of the best athletes period, couldn't even beat someone ranked in 900th place without getting destroyed.

The conclusion to this post is, you can appreciate women's sports for fun, if you really are that bored. Or maybe you need something to bet on. But make no mistake, sports will always, always, always be a man's world. Some sports showcase the pinnacle of human achievement, but women will never be in that group. 1000 years from now, no matter how far we've advanced when it comes to gender and fairness between the sexes, men will still be smashing the shit out of any record women could ever home to dream of having. 1000 years from now, watching womens sports will still be like watching the toddler olympics.
    $5 says Megan Rapino can kick your ass.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Predictable NPC comments I will now address in advance:

"hur durr I bet they could beat your unathletic ass mmhmmm *finger snap*"

yeah. cool. no one cares. I am an average man. The women we are talking about spend every waking moment doing this stuff. We have to measure pound for pound, like to like. Compare average guy to average girl, and exceptional guy to exceptional girl.

"hurrr durr my daughter/wife/girl i know isn't an olympic athlete and could still beat you at x"

yeah. cool. no one cares about this one either. Do they play and practice? I bet they do. I don't. Lets see how well I do given time practiced vs. their time practiced.

"hurr durrr you're sexist"

Nothing I said in this post is a lie. It's 100% true. If what I said is sexist, then truth, and thus reality itself, is sexist

Well obviously they could kick your ass. Those who can’t do teach, those who can’t teach criticize.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Hot Babes, nice tits, cute asses, running up and down a field, ... I don't see where the problem is?
    Now, I've already suggested:
    1. Shorter and less baggy Shorts.
    2. Wet T-Shirts (with none of those 'sports bras')
    3. Instead of handshakes, they tongue each other.

With Jack's Action Plan, Viewership should increase which will translate into greater Salary for Players. (this is called 'Win-Win')

I think PGA tournaments played in a mine field would be even better. Grinds trolling has its correlary in golf. White businessmen in tacky clothes pretending they are real men.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Jack (07-08-2019)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what part of my post reads as trolling to you?

All of it.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yup!

what about you?
    Could care less. What I found interesting is that these aren’t even the best women athletes in our country and they completely dominated international competition. Go USA!

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

I say this not in any way as a misogynist statement or a statement of disrespect.
    I considers both human genders to be equal in worth and equally essential--if humans are in fact essential.
    I sort of lean toward dogs as the more noble species, but now I'm wildly digressing.

Anyway, women have breasts, buttocks, and legs--even faces--at which men like to look.
    Thus, these are the features that could sell women's sports if they are ever to become economically viable.
    No point in looking for the best athletes. They won't be as good as adolescent boys anyway, never mind freakishly athletic men.

Put female athletes on the field that look good playing. They won't look like movie sex goddesses. They'll be five ten and 150 pounds.
    Bur five ten and 150 pounds can be very attractive, and men and boys will enjoy watching them and rooting for them.

This is not pleasant for a progressive liberal to have to say, but unfortunately, it's true. Really good females athletes are toiling in obscurity because nobody cares. Pro sports are a display of genetic freaks who can do things we normal people can't, and the most athletically capable genetic freaks are all male. Showgirls running around and sweating is a totally different appeal that may work. I don't know, It's a thought, albeit not a particularly happy one.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think PGA tournaments played in a mine field would be even better. Grinds trolling has its correlary in golf. White businessmen in tacky clothes pretending they are real men.
    I like that.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I say this not in any way as a misogynist statement or a statement of disrespect.
    I considers both human genders to be equal in worth and equally essential--if humans are in fact essential.
    I sort of lean toward dogs as the more noble species, but now I'm wildly digressing.

Anyway, women have breasts, buttocks, and legs--even faces--at which men like to look.
    Thus, these are the features that could sell women's sports if they are ever to become economically viable.
    No point in looking for the best athletes. They won't be as good as adolescent boys anyway, never mind freakishly athletic men.

Put female athletes on the field that look good playing. They won't look like movie sex goddesses. They'll be five ten and 150 pounds.
    Bur five ten and 150 pounds can be very attractive, and men and boys will enjoy watching them and rooting for them.

This is not pleasant for a progressive liberal to have to say, but unfortunately, it's true. Really good females athletes are toiling in obscurity because nobody cares. Pro sports are a display of genetic freaks who can do things we normal people can't, and the most athletically capable genetic freaks are all male. Showgirls running around and sweating is a totally different appeal that may work. I don't know, It's a thought, albeit not a particularly happy one.
    Beach Volleyball is a Sport.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (07-08-2019)

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Beach Volleyball is a Sport.
    Well there’s a Women’s sport far more interesting to watch than men’s volleyball.

Look the reality is that unless women support professional women’s athletics with their pocketbooks, like they do men’s sports, then there will be no equal pay.

That doesn’t mean they should just roll over and take nothing.

Women’s soccer in the USA has a legitimate point though. They’re more interesting to watch, more popular and vastly more successful then our minor league men’s team. So why shouldn’t they have comparable pay then our men’s international team? It’s not like MLS generates billions in profits. In fact MLS mostly loses money.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Jack (07-08-2019)

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I like women's sports mainly because I detest sports where guys with an abnormal body type can dominate the sport.

Example: basketball. You get some Chinese abnormality that is approaching 8 feet tall and he just walks up to the basket, his teammate tosses him the ball and he reaches over and puts the ball in.

Example 2: football. Some 450# animal with an IQ in the double digits. Give him the ball and he "runs" toward the goal line, making 50 yards before 9 opponents pig-pile on top of him.

I also like women's sports because there is less contact and more actual sport.

Example: lacrosse. In the men's version they wear basically football equipment and smash into each other constantly. In the women's version it's all about passing and strategy.