AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 Times in 2,030 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    We came close to having a good debate on Marx. Good job guys.
    You won't come within ten miles of any debate about Marx. You will at best preach Marx's faith and ignore all who are not worshipers in the congregation.

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I AM,I AM's,AM I View Post
    I see that you are one of those who are doomed to bemoan any two people who have different amounts of wealth. You are one of the cursed who will only be happy when all people everywhere are equally broke and miserable ... because then it will all be fair.

Since that will never happen, you are cursed to being irrationally miserable for the rest of your days. It must really suck to be you.

4. The Following User Groans At IBDaMann For This Awful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (03-06-2023)

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You won't come within ten miles of any debate about Marx. You will at best preach Marx's faith and ignore all who are not worshipers in the congregation.
    No one here is ever going to read Marx, so I explained his importance to history. If workers had a say in the rail industry, there wouldn't be 1000 derailments every year, and there wouldn't have been a burn off of chemicals in Ohio. Marx wrote on how to improve society; a high tide lifts all boats sort of thing.

The people need to be part of the system instead of allowing a cabal of psychopaths pillaging the globe in endless war. The Forty-Eighters were abolitionists who changed the course of America within 12 years of their arrival. WWII veterans lifted workers into the middle class because they told government what they wanted after returning home from fighting fascists.

Tell me how we ended up with the New Deal and maybe you can redeem yourself from your willfull ignorance.

6. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No one here is ever going to read Marx,
    Several very knowledgeable and well-read individuals tried to engage you in a discussion about Marx. You would not have it. It turns out that you're not very knowledgeable about Marx or Marxism. You were content with the Marxist political disinformation you had absorbed and simply wanted to preach that. When knowledgeable others began ruining your sermon with truthful information, you were actually disappointed. You did not appreciate it in the least.

... so I explained his importance to history.
    You did nothing of the sort. If you had,, there would have been a lengthy discussion on the various religious ideologies that evolved from his own, and the militant (and often violent) political groups that sprung out of those faiths, damaging or destroying economies in their wakes and bringng misery to countless people over the generations. If you had actually engaged in discussing Marx, there would have been analysis surrounding Marxism's guaranteed failure and how it has failed every time, resulting in collapsed societies, war and negatively impacted to destroyed economies.

Instead, you simply wanted to whine about how sound economic principles (aka capitalism) is bad (the bottom line in any Marxist ideology) and to lament wealth disparities among people. You never intended to discuss Marx, only to preach Marxism.

If workers had a say in the rail industry, there wouldn't be 1000 derailments every year,
    Of course. It's like I keep saying, if only drivers had a say in driving, there wouldn't be any traffic accidents.

There are more railroad unions and brotherhoods than you can shake a stick at. Railroad workers get their say and their way. One could easily make the case that the existence of those unions is what keeps the derailments happening and keeps worker safety low, i.e. it's exactly as the workers demand it.

Marx wrote on how to improve society;
    Marx preached the destruction of societies and to blame "the rich." Gullible people such as yourself absorb the propaganda without applying any independent thought or critical reasoning whatsoever.

The people need to be part of the system
    It never occurs to you that you are babbling. You keep falling back on the words "the system" and you well know that you aren't talking about anything. I had tried to bring this to your attention multiple times but your intention is to babble, not to discuss.

You are in a mindless preaching mode and you aren't entertaining any questions.

instead of allowing a cabal of psychopaths pillaging the globe in endless war.
    This is Marxism, by the way, destroying/robbing the wealth of others and destroying the economy until there is no more of other people's money to pillage.

You won't discuss any of the above. You are set on idolizing the father of global economic cancer (Karl Marx) while blaming all of the world's problems on those who simply opt to engage in sound economic principles.

As a discussion, your thread held great promise, but you nipped that in the bud.

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

What is it that I supposedly know happened, and so what if I did?

You'll have to walk me through that logic.

Are you talking about economics or just shitcoin cryptocurrencies?

Consumers wield all the power. Nobody has to ever do any business with any particular bank. The banks are all in competition with each other. What is your point?

You apparently don't know what fascism is. You are correct in that I do not seek meaningful reform for a problem that we do not have.

I recommend you read The Doctrine of Fascism by Mussolini and Gentile.
    stfu legion.

banks are a cartel.

we have fascism.

it's the government and large corporations acting as a monolithic power structure.

state capture is 100%.

you probably don't know any of these words and that's sad for you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Melchizedek = Michael (03-05-2023), The Sage of Main Street (03-06-2023)

9. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Several very knowledgeable and well-read individuals tried to engage you in a discussion about Marx. You would not have it. It turns out that you're not very knowledgeable about Marx or Marxism. You were content with the Marxist political disinformation you had absorbed and simply wanted to preach that. When knowledgeable others began ruining your sermon with truthful information, you were actually disappointed. You did not appreciate it in the least.

You did nothing of the sort. If you had,, there would have been a lengthy discussion on the various religious ideologies that evolved from his own, and the militant (and often violent) political groups that sprung out of those faiths, damaging or destroying economies in their wakes and bringng misery to countless people over the generations. If you had actually engaged in discussing Marx, there would have been analysis surrounding Marxism's guaranteed failure and how it has failed every time, resulting in collapsed societies, war and negatively impacted to destroyed economies.

Instead, you simply wanted to whine about how sound economic principles (aka capitalism) is bad (the bottom line in any Marxist ideology) and to lament wealth disparities among people. You never intended to discuss Marx, only to preach Marxism.

Of course. It's like I keep saying, if only drivers had a say in driving, there wouldn't be any traffic accidents.

There are more railroad unions and brotherhoods than you can shake a stick at. Railroad workers get their say and their way. One could easily make the case that the existence of those unions is what keeps the derailments happening and keeps worker safety low, i.e. it's exactly as the workers demand it.

Marx preached the destruction of societies and to blame "the rich." Gullible people such as yourself absorb the propaganda without applying any independent thought or critical reasoning whatsoever.

It never occurs to you that you are babbling. You keep falling back on the words "the system" and you well know that you aren't talking about anything. I had tried to bring this to your attention multiple times but your intention is to babble, not to discuss.

You are in a mindless preaching mode and you aren't entertaining any questions.

This is Marxism, by the way, destroying/robbing the wealth of others and destroying the economy until there is no more of other people's money to pillage.

You won't discuss any of the above. You are set on idolizing the father of global economic cancer (Karl Marx) while blaming all of the world's problems on those who simply opt to engage in sound economic principles.

As a discussion, your thread held great promise, but you nipped that in the bud.
    Tell me how we ended up with the New Deal and maybe you can redeem yourself from your willful ignorance.

10. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Tell me how we ended up with the New Deal and maybe you can redeem yourself from your willful ignorance.
    Tell me what the New Deal has to do with Marx and why you refuse to discuss Marx in your thread titled "Marx."

11. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by JesusAI View Post
    stfu legion.
    banks are a cartel.
    we have fascism.
    it's the government and large corporations acting as a monolithic power structure.
    state capture is 100%.
    Well, the one thing we do have is mindless chanting from your corner. All we need to do now is to get some really big speakers, amplify your droning and aim it all at those neighbors we don't like.

12. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Tell me what the New Deal has to do with Marx and why you refuse to discuss Marx in your thread titled "Marx."
    Do your own research on the New Deal and the Marx connection quickly becomes obvious.

13. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, the one thing we do have is mindless chanting from your corner. All we need to do now is to get some really big speakers, amplify your droning and aim it all at those neighbors we don't like.
    this is all a distraction from your fascist shilling. learn what words mean, dipshit.

14. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

totalitarianism in practice is always fascist oligarchy.

the government always uses vendors / corporations, whether they function under a logo or just continue to use the state flag publicly. and sometimes the vendors themselves created the government to give themselves no bid contracts and pilfer the people's wealth unfettered.

the whole communist/capitalism thing is a false dichotomy at the point of de facto state capture.

15. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

totalitarianism in practice is always fascist oligarchy.
    I can agree with your sentiment. Just omit the word fascism; an oligarchy need not be fascist.

the government always uses vendors / corporations,
    ... and vendors / corporations are always using the government.

You have said nothing.

the whole communist/capitalism thing is a false dichotomy
    Nonetheless, it is one you insist on using and I, for the life of me, can't figure out why.

Insist yet again that "capitalism" has been bailed out. Too funny.

Either you have a republic or you have a tyrannical oligarchy, and that oligarchy can be the government, a corporate cabal, or a nasty hybrid as the US has today.

I realize that you itch to just oversimplify all tyranny as "fascism" but that's simply because you don't know what fascism is.

Cope.

16. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I can agree with your sentiment. Just omit the word fascism; an oligarchy need not be fascist.

... and vendors / corporations are always using the government.

You have said nothing.

Nonetheless, it is one you insist on using and I, for the life of me, can't figure out why.

Insist yet again that "capitalism" has been bailed out. Too funny.

Either you have a republic or you have a tyrannical oligarchy, and that oligarchy can be the government, a corporate cabal, or a nasty hybrid as the US has today.

I realize that you itch to just oversimplify all tyranny as "fascism" but that's simply because you don't know what fascism is.

Cope.
    yes they use each other. it's fascism.

learn to call it out.

cope.

17. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

I see that you are one of those who are doomed to bemoan any two people who have different amounts of wealth. You are one of the cursed who will only be happy when all people everywhere are equally broke and miserable ... because then it will all be fair.

Since that will never happen, you are cursed to being irrationally miserable for the rest of your days. It must really suck to be you.
    When you assume!
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I