Thread: Is it me or are these lists getting longer?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,185 Times in 13,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Default Is it me or are these lists getting longer?

“Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, Legion Fag, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, CFM, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Guille, Nomad, Micawber, Bill Fishlore, Hesher, crowonapost, floridafan, Mr.Mason, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Flash, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, Centerleftfl, volsrock, Aztec, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, RonH, anonymoose, dUIgRRL, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Charoite, StraightFlush, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Doug1943, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason?, Port Tack, Enter Name Here., JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, Biden Transition Team, lecarrjan, Judy Johnstone, Trumpet, saltydancin, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, OG Yurt, blades, PSD, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, CorruptionFighter, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, Benny seso, Dutch Uncle, Michael_Panetta, Tom Barker, olip, RomanDmowski, Arks&sparka, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Gamewell45, Concart, serenity, Matt Dillon, Triplelefthook, ParachuteAdams, jjay, martin, LeeDog, Diesel, Margot Michaels, jacob joseph, overkill, ericgtr, Bubba, mojo, votebiden, RedStone7476, overall, jakemax, bodyzonegym, Doc Savage, GarryB, RobertoMonge20, Whythink and Hoosier Daddy”

I got say, I don’t think I even heard of half these individuals, must be a generic list “copy and paste” employs so that he doesn’t have to specify given what particular forum he is copy and pasting the same stuff on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-24-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 114 Posts

What is this?

I wanted to debunk his dangerous disinformation and was unable to.

"You are not allowed to participate in this thread?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biden Transition Team View Post
    What is this?

I wanted to debunk his dangerous disinformation and was unable to.

"You are not allowed to participate in this thread?
    Welcome to the club.

To get around that bullshit, just create other thread of the same topic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-26-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Welcome to the club.

To get around that bullshit, just create other thread of the same topic.
    Why am I unable to respond? Is this a feature of this website?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biden Transition Team View Post
    Why am I unable to respond? Is this a feature of this website?
    Because posters have the option to thread ban people.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

I don't bother reading any thread I am banned from. If they do not want to read my response, I do not want to read their statement. It usually is just conspiracy nonsense that they know would easily be disproved.

I am also more likely to block them completely.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,350 Times in 52,403 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    “Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, Legion Fag, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, CFM, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Guille, Nomad, Micawber, Bill Fishlore, Hesher, crowonapost, floridafan, Mr.Mason, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Flash, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, Centerleftfl, volsrock, Aztec, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, RonH, anonymoose, dUIgRRL, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Charoite, StraightFlush, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Doug1943, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason?, Port Tack, Enter Name Here., JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, Biden Transition Team, lecarrjan, Judy Johnstone, Trumpet, saltydancin, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, OG Yurt, blades, PSD, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, CorruptionFighter, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, Benny seso, Dutch Uncle, Michael_Panetta, Tom Barker, olip, RomanDmowski, Arks&sparka, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Gamewell45, Concart, serenity, Matt Dillon, Triplelefthook, ParachuteAdams, jjay, martin, LeeDog, Diesel, Margot Michaels, jacob joseph, overkill, ericgtr, Bubba, mojo, votebiden, RedStone7476, overall, jakemax, bodyzonegym, Doc Savage, GarryB, RobertoMonge20, Whythink and Hoosier Daddy”

I got say, I don’t think I even heard of half these individuals, must be a generic list “copy and paste” employs so that he doesn’t have to specify given what particular forum he is copy and pasting the same stuff on
    You'll drive yourself insane trying to understand the insane.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

i agree a lot of the crazy gun nut bigots and racists who advocate violence, shooting looters and protesters and biden voters and illegal immigrants on sight and such, need to be banned for advocating violence of any sort, but that should be by the moderator, not by individuals. those loons are too sick and depraved to allow on any public board. i believe they could probably be prosecuted for such hate speech and violent intentions, even if we know they are wimpy blowhards who are hiding under their mom's bed in real life.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,350 Times in 52,403 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I don't bother reading any thread I am banned from. If they do not want to read my response, I do not want to read their statement. It usually is just conspiracy nonsense that they know would easily be disproved.

I am also more likely to block them completely.
    Agreed. I don't even drive up the view count by looking at anything banned by Teflon Don and his little cum-stained sock puppet collection.

NSFW

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"