Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ruh-roh

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

RUUUUUUH-ROOOOOOOH
    Most Americans Believe Trump Committed Felony by Hindering Russia Probe According to Poll

In the past few weeks, President Trump has labeled the ongoing investigations about his administration’s possible connections with Russia as a baseless “witch hunt.” As it were, many Americans happen to disagree with that assessment.

Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research released a new poll this week, and it found that approximately 61% of surveyed Americans believe that Trump tried to “obstruct the investigation” into Russia’s 2016 election interference. Thirty-seven percent of respondents said that they don’t believe Trump impeded the investigations, and another 3% said that they didn’t know, or else, refrained from answering the question.

The poll also found that there is a growing level of concern regarding the contact that Trump’s affiliates had with Russian officials over the course of last year. A slight majority of respondents did not approve of Trump’s decision to fire former FBI director James Comey, though the poll also indicated a lack of confidence regarding the independent investigation being led by special counsel Robert Mueller.

The poll was conducted with 1,068 participants. It was was given 4.1 percent margin of error, and a demographic reading indicates that 46% of responders leaned Democratic, 33% leaned Republican, and 21% identified as independents.

The intrigue surrounding the Russia probes has intensified ever since Trump relieved Comey of duty last month. Trump gave a major boost to concerned critics and political observers on Friday, when he confirmed the reports that Mueller is investigating the president for obstruction of justice.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/poll-...-russia-probe/
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    There's still that post of mine for you to track down. Also, you seem to think that I suffer from elevated blood pressure. Is there something that you want to tell us?
    I'm looking for it now. Might want to put down the coffee.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GazzaQueen View Post
    I'm looking for it now. Might want to put down the coffee.
    Well, there are posts that I made where I laughed at the Dems for always getting screwed by the Constitution in these presidential elections. Otherwise, you might be digging for awhile, and I will actually need more coffee.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Well, there are posts that I made where I laughed at the Dems for always getting screwed by the Constitution in these presidential elections. Otherwise, you might be digging for awhile, and I will actually need more coffee.
    That pesky Constitution will get them every time.

Still looking. Get a mega grande.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

RUUUUUUUUUH-ROOOOOOOOOOH

Poll: Most Americans Support an Independent Russia Investigation

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted after President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey indicates that 78 percent of Americans would prefer that an independent commission or special prosecutor investigate Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election. Only 15 percent of respondents said they preferred that the GOP-controlled Congress handle the investigation, which would also look into alleged links between Russia and the Trump campaign, while only 40 percent of poll respondents said they have at least some confidence in the ability of Congress to conduct a fair and impartial investigation into the matter. Nearly two-thirds did think the FBI was up to the task, but the future of the FBI investigation is currently unclear following Trump’s firing of Comey — which Trump has admitted was at least partially in response to Comey’s handling of the investigation.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/poll-most-americans-back-independent-russia-investigation.htm
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

"most" Americans could care less about this Russian / Trump collusion fantasy, because we are smart enough to know if there was anything to it we would know it by now in this land of blabberville we live in.
    What most Americans may care about, us real Americans anyway is that we find how the Russians were able to hack the DNC, and presumably the RNC, and make sure it never happens again.
    But I fear we have the wrong set of people on the case.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    RUUUUUUUUUH-ROOOOOOOOOOH

Poll: Most Americans Support an Independent Russia Investigation

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted after President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey indicates that 78 percent of Americans would prefer that an independent commission or special prosecutor investigate Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election. Only 15 percent of respondents said they preferred that the GOP-controlled Congress handle the investigation, which would also look into alleged links between Russia and the Trump campaign, while only 40 percent of poll respondents said they have at least some confidence in the ability of Congress to conduct a fair and impartial investigation into the matter. Nearly two-thirds did think the FBI was up to the task, but the future of the FBI investigation is currently unclear following Trump’s firing of Comey — which Trump has admitted was at least partially in response to Comey’s handling of the investigation.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/poll-most-americans-back-independent-russia-investigation.htm
    Are you this stupid kid, or you just playin

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

RUUUUUUUUUH-ROOOOOOOOH!...

THE MEMO: For Trump, danger signs in the polls

President Trump’s willingness to flout convention and stoke controversy may be starting to hurt him, even among previously strong supporters.

Trump has defied political norms ever since the start of his campaign two years ago. He brushed aside calls to become a more conventional candidate, and it paid off, making him the nation’s 45th president.

But Trump’s approval rating, consistently low by historical standards, has been sliding since he took office in January. Crucially, many recent surveys detected an erosion of his support among Republicans and independents.

Trump’s job performance wins approval from only 35 percent of the public, while 64 percent disapprove, according to a new poll released late last week from The Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. That is one of the worst findings yet for Trump in any major survey.
    The same poll found that 65 percent of Americans think their president has little or no respect for the nation’s democratic institutions and traditions.

The second finding does not necessarily spell doom for Trump, given that a large segment of his support comes from people who like him because of his willingness to rebel against “business as usual” in Washington. But it is a warning sign for the president, at the very least.

Republican strategist Dan Judy argued that voters who had backed Trump with some ambivalence over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton last November were among those most likely to be put off by the various controversies to afflict the White House and by the president’s incendiary style.

“A lot of people — the ‘Not Hillary’ Trump voters — knew who Donald Trump was, they knew what kind of person he was,” said Judy, who worked on Sen. Marco Rubio's presidential campaign (R-Fla.) last year. “They were willing to tolerate some of the theatrics and some of the disruption it led to, as long as it led to a policy agenda they supported.

“The longer he goes without real policy victories, the less patience they are going to have.”

Those voters appear to be becoming jaded with the apparently endless storms that have afflicted the Trump presidency. But, as usual, there is no sign of the president backing down or tempering his public pronouncements.

Over the past week, amid reports that Trump is under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller for possible obstruction of justice, the president unleashed Twitter barbs at Clinton, the “fake news media” and fired FBI Director James Comey.

On Friday morning, Trump appeared to take aim at his own deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller after Comey’s firing.

“I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt,” Trump wrote.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) was among those firing back at Trump. In a statement released a few hours later, she asserted, “The message the president is sending through his tweets is that he believes the rule of law doesn’t apply to him.”

Though Trump’s defenders have long argued that pollsters underestimate his support and that his base is resilient, there is some data to back up the skeptics.

In the RealClearPolitics average of polls as of Friday afternoon, Trump’s job performance was registering 39.9 percent approval and 53.6 percent disapproval.

Polling and data expert Nate Silver wrote on Twitter earlier this month, “Good reporting needs to be able to distinguish between Trump's Bannonist base (20-25% of the country) and all Trump voters (46%).”

Silver also highlighted, as other pollsters have done, that the number of Trump supporters who say they back him “strongly” has dropped in many polls.

In the new Associated Press poll, fully one-quarter of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents disapproved of Trump’s job performance, while nearly a third said he has little or no respect for America’s democratic institutions.

Those figures should be troubling to the White House, given that sitting presidents often enjoy approval ratings of around 90 percent among supporters of their own party.

Judy, the GOP strategist, said the change showing up in the polls is often a precursor to a broader loss of support.

“Even among those who approve, you’re seeing a decrease in the intensity of that approval,” he said. “That’s the first step in the decline. The next step is people moving from ‘somewhat approve’ to ‘somewhat disapprove’ — and that’s when Trump is in real trouble.”

Still, Judy acknowledged that such a switch might be a long time coming. And even some Republican strategists who have been critical of Trump cautioned against overstating his problems.

Pundits and pollsters have written him off repeatedly, only to find him survive problems that would sink other politicians.

Rick Tyler, who worked for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) during the 2016 GOP presidential primary, said Trump might have lost some “moderate Republicans” who had always been lukewarm in their support.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/338225-the-memo-for-trump-danger-signs-in-the-polls

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so that settles it, you ARE this stupid, and you come with annoying gifs that take up half pages of forum space.
    Could you be any more annoying, do you wonder why you are alone in Moms basement, does that not bother tyou?

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Though Trump’s defenders have long argued that pollsters underestimate his support and that his base is resilient, there is some data to back up the skeptics.
    this ^^^^^ is my favorite part there is some data

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

RUUUUUUUUUUUUH-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!...

Poll: 61% of Americans think Trump has tried to obstruct Russia investigation

A majority of Americans believe that President Trump has tried to obstruct the ongoing Russia investigation, according to a new poll out Thursday.

A poll conducted by the Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that 61% of Americans surveyed believe the president has tried to obstruct or impede the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election cycle.

According to the poll, another 37% said they don't think Trump has done this. Only 2% said they didn't know, and 1% skipped or refused to answer the question.

The release of the poll comes on the heels of a report from the Washington Post that special counsel Robert Mueller is now investigating the president for obstruction of justice. The investigation into the president's conduct began shortly after Trump fired FBI director James Comey in May, according to the Post.

USA TODAY has not independently verified the report.

Most Americans were also confident that the Justice Department's Russia investigation, led by Mueller, could be fair and impartial, with 26% saying they were extremely or very confident and another 36% saying they were moderately confident. Another 36% said they were not confident at all that the investigation could be fair.

Other results from the poll:

48% of those surveyed said they were extremely or very concerned that Trump and his campaign may have had inappropriate contacts with Russia. Another 20% said they were moderately concerned, and 30% said they were not very concerned or not at all concerned.
    A majority of Americans (51%) disapproved of Trump's firing of Comey, while 22% said they approved. Another 24% said they did not approve or disapprove.
    A majority (54%) said they thought leaks related to the investigation were harmful in terms of national security, while 42% said they thought the leaks were good because they gave the public information.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/15/poll-61-americans-think-trump-has-tried-obstruct-russia-investigation/102884748/

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUH-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOH!...

Fox News Poll: Voters want congressional investigations into Russia

Views are clear on whether the president should produce evidence of his claim about the wiretaps: 76 percent think he should. That isn’t just Democrats, although most agree (88 percent). Republicans (63 percent) and independents (70 percent) also think he should show proof.

About 9 in 10 Democrats want investigations into Russia’s attempts to influence the election and possible coordination with the Trump campaign, yet a 59 percent majority opposes looking into Trump’s claim about Obama wiretapping him.

It’s the reverse among Republicans, as roughly 6 in 10 opposes looking into Russian meddling and campaign collusion, yet a 58 percent majority wants Congress to investigate the wiretapping claim.

Fox Poll 1Expand / Contract
    More independents (60 percent) want investigations into possible connections between Russia and the Trump campaign than want Congress to look into Obama over Trump’s wiretapping claim (41 percent).

Of the issues tested, President Trump receives his worst job ratings on his handling of America’s relationship with Russia: 33 percent approve vs. 55 percent disapprove. One in ten has no opinion (12 percent).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...to-russia.html

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hmm..."We do not seek conflict with any party in Syria other than ISIS, but we will not hesitate to defend ourselves or our partners if threatened," Capt. Jeff Davis told Fox News.

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

RUUUUUUUUUUH-ROOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

Poll reveals shocking share of Americans want Trump impeached without evidence of wrongdoing

A new poll shows an increasing share of voters want President Donald Trump impeached, regardless of whether Trump has actually committed any high crimes or misdemeanors, which the Constitution requires in order to move forward with any impeachment proceedings.

According to the Politico/Morning Consult poll released Wednesday, 43 percent of voters want Congress to start the impeachment process, which is a 5-point increase from last week. A shocking 54 percent of those who want impeachment proceedings brought against Trump said they already believe he has shown he is unfit to serve as president and should be removed from office, without regard to whether he has actually committed any impeachable offenses.

Of those who want to see Trump impeached, 43 percent said that they believe he has already committed a crime serious enough to merit impeachment.

Forty-five percent of Americans said they do not want Congress to impeach the president. That number remains practically unchanged from last week, when 46 percent of those polled said they didn’t believe Congress should follow through with impeachment proceedings.

The opinions were mostly split along party lines: 71 percent of Democrats said Congress should impeach Trump, and 76 percent of Republicans opposed impeachment.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/31/poll-reveals-shocking-share-of-americans-want-trump-impeached-without-evidence-of-wrongdoing/