Thread: Concern About White Replacement = Racist Thinking

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Concern About White Replacement = Racist Thinking

When a crazed anti-social extremist grabs a gun and mows down black people because he thinks whites are 'being replaced,' that's racial hatred.

When a white person is concerned that 'white culture' is 'being replaced' or mixed with non-white races, and this seems to be a problem? That is racist thinking.

Such thinking is unacceptable in America.

It is not a problem when free people do as they please, associate with whomever they please, and have a family if they please.

Doing so does not hurt anybody else, and is none of their business.

The problem with racists is not only that their thinking is unacceptable, it is that often they do not even want to admit they have racist thoughts.

Some people seem to struggle with the basic concept of live and let live.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (05-23-2022), Guno צְבִי (05-21-2022), ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You might be a racist thinker if you think there is a concern that white culture is being replaced.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (05-23-2022), Guno צְבִי (05-21-2022), ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Or you might be this guy (quite likely):

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (05-23-2022), Guno צְבִי (05-21-2022), PoliTalker (05-21-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Or you might be this guy (quite likely):

What needs to be replaced are Republicans in government. Replaced with sensible thinkers.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2022), ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    What needs to be replaced are Republicans in government. Replaced with sensible thinkers.
    Perhaps that's what Gaia is doing with the pandemic, eh?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-21-2022)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Perhaps that's what Gaia is doing with the pandemic, eh?
    So it seems.

The amazing thing is it was no secret what was going on. The vaccinated were surviving at a far higher rate than the unvaccinated.

I wonder what the overlap is between anti-vaxxers and white supremacy? Do you think they share a significant percentage represented?

If, for instance, by 'white supremacy,' we say that anyone who is concerned about 'white replacement' is included...

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

that makes sense.......only lib'ruls talk about white replacement.......lib'ruls are the true racists........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-22-2022)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,126 Times in 9,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

You might be a racist thinker if you think there is a concern that white culture is being replaced.
    all workers are being replaced with a cheaper more desperate noncitizen workforce.

it's not about race, it's about glutting the labor pool to drive down wages, for all races.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-22-2022)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does having racist thoughts make one a racist?

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,126 Times in 9,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does having racist thoughts make one a racist?
    how many karens can dance on the head of a pin?

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is racism really just a form of insecurity?

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

When a crazed anti-social extremist grabs a gun and mows down black people because he thinks whites are 'being replaced,' that's racial hatred.
    You are ignoring the white people who died during that incident. --- And something smells fishy to me about this incident because I have a hard time believing that an 18 year old would write a 180 (or whatever) page manifesto that seems to hit all of the Democrat talking points about conservatives, while using words that 18 year olds don't tend to use, and the dude drove 3.5 hours just to do this (nowhere near where he's from). -- Maybe it's all legit, but it just seems "FBI-ish" to me, at least for the time being.

When a white person is concerned that 'white culture' is 'being replaced' or mixed with non-white races, and this seems to be a problem? That is racist thinking.

Such thinking is unacceptable in America.
    That's not what people in general are thinking.

It is not a problem when free people do as they please, associate with whomever they please, and have a family if they please.
    Generally true (not always), but it IS a problem when aliens are flooding across the southern border, invading our country.

Doing so does not hurt anybody else, and is none of their business.
    The southern border invasion hurts all citizens in one way or another, dude.

The problem with racists is not only that their thinking is unacceptable, it is that often they do not even want to admit they have racist thoughts.

Some people seem to struggle with the basic concept of live and let live.
    Those people are more commonly called "Demonkkkrats".

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I would totally support massive government spending to implement a national mental health initiative.

There are so many perverted dysfunctional people in America it is really negatively affecting our nation.

We could do so much better.

And I suspect that, up to a point, whatever is spent on correcting mental health issues would totally pay for itself.

And then some!