1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Not unconstitutional,
    really....when the constitution says only the state legislature can set rules for an election how is an election run under rules set by a governor that contradict what the state legislature passed be anything other than unconstitutional.......please site your authorities and submit your brief by tomorrow.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post

Are you denying that 44,000 more legit voters in those three states voted for Biden?
    obviously.....since the election in those states were held unconstitutionally none of the votes were legitimate.......by the SC did state that the PA election violated the constitution for the same reason but refused to take further action because it would not have changed the results in PA.......by the time the issue was raised in the three states where it did, they washed their hands of it......Biden will always be the illegitimate president elected in violation of the constitution........you have no basis to even deny it......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    You have to be the biggest idiot on the internet if you believe half the shit you post ., A yokel rube living in butt fuck Indiana knows

AS ALWAYS, TOO STUPID TO DEBATE THE ISSUES ,SO SHE MOUNTS AN AD HOM...LIKE ALL IDIOTS.

PLEASE DISPROVE A BIT OF IT. THERE IS NO QUESTION HE WAS IN CHARGE OF A GROUP FUDNING WUHAN....AND KLIED ABOUT THE FUNDING.

FEEL FREE TO PROVE OTHERWISE.

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

AS ALWAYS, TOO STUPID TO DEBATE THE ISSUES ,SO SHE MOUNTS AN AD HOM...LIKE ALL IDIOTS.

PLEASE DISPROVE A BIT OF IT. THERE IS NO QUESTION HE WAS IN CHARGE OF A GROUP FUDNING WUHAN....AND KLIED ABOUT THE FUNDING.

THey can no longer lie about this, but they did lie for two full years.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Le sigh....

Ophthalmology Recertification
    Updated January 2020

Requirements for Recertification
    Beginning in 2014, physicians who are currently certified in Ophthalmology must meet the following Continuous Competency in Certification® (CCC) Requirements:

-Submit a completed recertification application with required information and $200 application fee by December 1, bi-annually;
    -Included with the application, submit documentation (copies of an official printout or copies of certificates) of 50 hours of CME, with at least 25 of those hours being related to Ophthalmology, per year;
    -Included in the CME, submit documentation of the completion of at least 100 questions of Ophthalmology-related Self-Assessment**, per year;
    -Hold active and unrestricted medical license(s) to practice in the U.S. or Canada and provide a copy with current expiration date;
    -Submit payment of annual CMF by January 1 of each year;
    -Sixteen of the 400 CME hours completed during each eight-year period must be obtained through AAPS-sponsored programs;
    -Complete 4 CME hours of AAPS-approved*** Medical Ethics every eight years.

https://www.abpsus.org/ophthalmology-recertification/

Literally took me *1 second* to find this on Google.

So what the FUCK is your excuse for lying to me?

I put up with a lot of bullshit from you barnyard animals, but one thing I hate more than anything is when you bullshit me. Which you just did.
    shit stain retard (beginning in 2014 - man you are an idiot)

https://www.ophthalmologytimes.com/v...-sen-rand-paul

Quote Originally Posted by shit stain
    I put up with a lot of bullshit from you barnyard animals, but one thing I hate more than anything is when you bullshit me. Which you just did.
    hey barnyard fucktard - 1999 and 1992 is when Rand had his fight. you posted some shit from 2014. do you realize what a monkey you are?

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

You debate?

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-13-2022)

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    What crimes?
    Funding gain of function!

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Funding gain of function!
    And lying about it, constantly, even under oath.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Wolverine (01-13-2022)

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The lawsuit against Fox, Mikey and Rudy will be a game changer across the spectrum.

Watching the former Traitor-in-Chief be indicted or blown up by pissed-off white supremacists will also become a paragraph in the history books. W00t!

His 'court' has a lot of jesters. It could be a monumental turning point for America to see him convicted and imprisoned. The ambitions of these nefarious characters, his deplorable followers, need to have a soaking, sopping wet blanket thrown on their fire.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch,

His 'court' has a lot of jesters. It could be a monumental turning point for America to see him convicted and imprisoned. The ambitions of these nefarious characters, his deplorable followers, need to have a soaking, sopping wet blanket thrown on their fire.
    Best for the nation if he hangs himself in the bathroom or the militias remove him out of vengeance.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Best for the nation if he hangs himself in the bathroom or the militias remove him out of vengeance.
    I suppose any type of spectacularly shocking end would have that effect. Kinda like Hitler.

And then this period will be remembered as a very dark time in history.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

I suppose any type of spectacularly shocking end would have that effect. Kinda like Hitler.

And then this period will be remembered as a very dark time in history.
    This is one fantasy death for the Worst President of All Time:

It will be up to God to judge Trump. If everyone prays hard enough, then maybe God will give Trump a paralyzing stroke that leaves him mute, but able to move his head. He'd then spend every day looking at the ceiling and every evening watching Melania fuck any and every bodyguard she likes in the same bed with Trump’s fat, immobile body.

Finally, after several years of then when Melania is really getting pounded doggystyle with the guard's balls dangling in Trump's face, Trump throws up, chokes and dies. Melania climaxes then rests and stares at Trump’s eyes as they become cloudy and slowly flatten. Finally she has the bodyguard call her lawyer.

NSFW image of the last thing Trump sees before he dies:

It's unlikely that Trump will face justice for his multiple crimes and dereliction of duty.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    shit stain retard (beginning in 2014 - man you are an idiot)
    Do you know that time is linear?

hey barnyard fucktard - 1999 and 1992 is when Rand had his fight.
    Rand didn't want to pay recertification fees, because this is from Rand's own made-up board:

So you lied and said the reason Rand Paul created a new board was because older doctors didn't have to pay recertification BUT THAT IS A LIE.

Recertification by the National Board of Optometry has always been in place since it was established in 1916.

Rand is the one who didn't want to pay to recertify his license: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...5b4_story.html
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

OK then!

It's unlikely that Trump will face justice for his multiple crimes and dereliction of duty.
    It will be a test of the power of money and con-man slick talk vs our justice system. It's pretty clear he's guilty.

The question is just how long can he keep the mass con going?

Definitely long con.

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

This is one fantasy death for the Worst President of All Time:
    You are a sick, tragic, mentally ill person to wish such on any person, let alone the best President of all time next to Reagan.