View Poll Results: Poll: Is the Jihad Squad helping or hurting Democrats?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hurting

12 100.00%
  • Helping

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Is the Jihad Squad helping or hurting Democrats?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Because of how disorganized it is, getting families back together isn't that easy. The conditions have also made lots of people sick, making it harder for adults to leave even if they wanted.
    Sounds like we need less people trying to get here.

Mexico is helping out by stopping asylum seekers on their southern border. You think that might *shame* congress into acting, finally?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Sounds like we need less people trying to get here.
    Absolutely. But while we have people detained, we should at least be treating them well. Kids have died because of the conditions here.

It's amazing how Conservatives act like they care about children when abortion is concerned, but after birth, they're on their own.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Absolutely. But while we have people detained, we should at least be treating them well. Kids have died because of the conditions here.

It's amazing how Conservatives act like they care about children when abortion is concerned, but after birth, they're on their own.
    do you have ANY clues about the funding for detainees? It's amazing your posts are almost always vacuous.
    get some clues.. google up your preconceptions for a reality check

Top Democrats aim to block funds for detention beds at border
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...detention-bed/
    bout 20 senators, including the party’s presidential hopefuls, signed a letter this week demanding their leaders hold firm against Mr. Trump’s requests for more money for detention beds at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and more wall money for Customs and Border Protection.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, went further this week, saying she still wants to abolish ICE itself, saying the agency cannot be reformed.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    do you have ANY clues about the funding for detainees? It's amazing your posts are almost always vacuous.
    get some clues.. google up your preconceptions for a reality check

Top Democrats aim to block funds for detention beds at border
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...detention-bed/
    bout 20 senators, including the party’s presidential hopefuls, signed a letter this week demanding their leaders hold firm against Mr. Trump’s requests for more money for detention beds at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and more wall money for Customs and Border Protection.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, went further this week, saying she still wants to abolish ICE itself, saying the agency cannot be reformed.
    I stopped reading when you started sperging out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

domer76 (07-20-2019)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I stopped reading when you started sperging out.
    so you can't take criticism either..amazing..and the rest of us wonder why millenials are willfully stupid

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    the Squad's poll numbers are terrible.. Trump has tied them to the Dem leadership. mission accomplished
    Not sure if they are tied yet, but IMHO you are correct...

If pelosi & the leadership can't fix this, they are in deep trouble already...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Not sure if they are tied yet, but IMHO you are correct...

If pelosi & the leadership can't fix this, they are in deep trouble already...
    i'm not sure just exactly yet what the dynamics will be -but the Squad is definately a player

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Bill (07-20-2019)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so you can't take criticism either..amazing..and the rest of us wonder why millenials are willfully stupid
    I can take criticism, I just find flame wars boring. If you're going to get triggered and just start flinging insults, maybe go to the flame wars section of the forum.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can take criticism, I just find flame wars boring. If you're going to get triggered and just start flinging insults, maybe go to the flame wars section of the forum.
    telling you your post are vacuous is hardly "flaming".
    I'm not out to insult you ( if you read my posts I prefer not to get into personal attacks)

but reading your stuff is painful many times because you don't do research to back up your claims.
    Maybe I went over the top a bit with you - if so my apologies -so take it as constructive criticism and up your game

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i'm not sure just exactly yet what the dynamics will be -but the Squad is definately a player
    It appears to me they are for a couple reasons-trump wants them, as you pointed out, & the media seems to want them as well.

While that works for both of them, that does not work for the Dem party & particularly the Dem leadership.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Do you mean jihadists like these people...

Since these jihadists are all Trump-Supporting Republican assholes- I doubt if it hurts Democrats- may even help recruit more Democrats to vote next time!

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    It appears to me they are for a couple reasons-trump wants them, as you pointed out, & the media seems to want them as well.

While that works for both of them, that does not work for the Dem party & particularly the Dem leadership.....
    well..of course I have no sympathy, considering the RACIST characterizations thrown at Trump when he really only wants to stop illegal immigration, and switch to merit based immigration.

The Dems moderates are no more. watch Biden twist in the wind trying to satisfy the beasts that he isn't a racist.
    It's kind of sad. Not that I want anything to do with the Dems, but if I did I would not be welcome as a Blue Dog

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

well..of course I have no sympathy, considering the RACIST characterizations thrown at Trump when he really only wants to stop illegal immigration, and switch to merit based immigration.
    We know all about Trump's merit based system- all based upon being WHITE!

You Trump Supporting Assholes are fucking hilarious!

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Dems moderates are no more. watch Biden twist in the wind trying to satisfy the beasts that he isn't a racist.
    It's kind of sad. Not that I want anything to do with the Dems, but if I did I would not be welcome as a Blue Dog
    There still are, there are some here-they are not for open boards & free everything for anyone that wants to come & get it.........

I dunno if Biden will make it either but I don't think that will be his downfall...... Busing was a fail, for the most part, IMHO he was right about that was the worse way to fix the problem.........

Honestly this far out I can't see any others getting the nom, but then not many saw Obama this far out either.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,604 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 92 Times in 88 Posts

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (07-20-2019)