Thread: Idaho Collapsing Under Pandemic, But Still Not Getting Vaccinated

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 8,274 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    no indication of a 4th wave.
    We are learning the pattern. The first wave was in the Summer. The second wave was in the Winter. The third wave was in the Summer. The fourth wave will be in the ____.

But I might be wrong, and the fourth wave might not be until Summer again. Well then there still is a fourth wave, and I am still right. There will be a fourth wave hitting Florida, and it will be a deadly wave.

masking/vaxxing aren't going to stop any spread well see
    Now you are just making a false statement. Masks, social distancing, and vaccinations definitely stops some spreading. The problem is that the Delta Variant is even better at spreading, so it is two steps forward, one step back. What vaccines are really good at is reducing death by more than 90%.

Now picture you live in the red parts of Florida, and almost no one is vaccinating or wearing a mask... It is the same Delta Variant spreading quickly through there. There will just be wave after wave of death.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    We are learning the pattern. The first wave was in the Summer. The second wave was in the Winter. The third wave was in the Summer. The fourth wave will be in the ____.

But I might be wrong, and the fourth wave might not be until Summer again. Well then there still is a fourth wave, and I am still right. There will be a fourth wave hitting Florida, and it will be a deadly wave.

Now you are just making a false statement. Masks, social distancing, and vaccinations definitely stops some spreading. The problem is that the Delta Variant is even better at spreading, so it is two steps forward, one step back. What vaccines are really good at is reducing death by more than 90%.

Now picture you live in the red parts of Florida, and almost no one is vaccinating or wearing a mask... It is the same Delta Variant spreading quickly through there. There will just be wave after wave of death.
    "stops some spreading?" lol.. is that your epidemiological analysis
    what vaxxes do is reduce the time frame for those vaxxed ability to spread vs. the un vaxxed
    So they both can approach the same viral load, but the un-vaxxed (putting aside comorbiditie)
    carry the load longer.

from an epidemiological POV they both spread. if you vaxxed 95% they could still infect the other 5%
    Basically if you are around any people /vaxed or not/ you can get infected

you idiot. Delta spreads everywhere thru every population worldwide
    ^ is what i feel like writing but i wont

as to your waves who knows and Florida has led the way on monoclonal antibody availability
    Maybe if Biden stopped super spreading COVID migrants that would help as well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (10-21-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

So Idaho is at least 9 times worse, and probably closer to 18 times worse, when you count the hundreds who have been flown out of Idaho before dying.
    no child........Idaho's per million death rate is 1890 versus 2914 for New York......that is neither 9 or 18 times worse......New York is close to 50% higher.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

"stops some spreading?" lol.. is that your epidemiological analysis
    what vaxxes do is reduce the time frame for those vaxxed ability to spread vs. the un vaxxed
    So they both can approach the same viral load, but the un-vaxxed (putting aside comorbiditie)
    carry the load longer.

from an epidemiological POV they both spread. if you vaxxed 95% they could still infect the other 5%
    Basically if you are around any people /vaxed or not/ you can get infected

you idiot. Delta spreads everywhere thru every population worldwide
    ^ is what i feel like writing but i wont

as to your waves who knows and Florida has led the way on monoclonal antibody availability
    Maybe if Biden stopped super spreading COVID migrants that would help as well
    And, FL shares one of the lowest 7-day positivity rates in the nation. 3 - 4.9% !!!!

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...r100klast7days (drag your mouse across the state you want to check)
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

anatta (10-21-2021), PostmodernProphet (10-22-2021)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 8,274 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    no child........Idaho's per million death rate is 1890 versus 2914 for New York......that is neither 9 or 18 times worse......New York is close to 50% higher.......
    You edited out the since September part of my post. Since September, Idaho has had 812 deaths per million, while New York State has had only 90 deaths per million. That would make Idaho 9 times worse.

But that is excluding the hundreds of Idahoans who have been sent out of state for treatment, but did not survive. The real number is probably closer to 18 times worse, rather than 9 times worse.

If you want to discuss the ramifications of these facts, I am willing to, but repeatedly correcting you on the facts is just boring.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    And, FL shares one of the lowest 7-day positivity rates in the nation. 3 - 4.9% !!!!

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...r100klast7days (drag your mouse across the state you want to check)
    "it's seasonal"
    "virus gonna virus"= (BTW -where is DARTH OMAR??)

it's gonna mutate and probably get a new variant until we all get herd immunity
    thru vaxxing and/or acquired immunity.
    It's the most infectious coronavirus because of the Gain of Function RNA genome splicing
    ( not sure how it compares to common cold coronavirus transmision)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (10-21-2021)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

"it's seasonal"
    "virus gonna virus"= (BTW -where is DARTH OMAR??)

it's gonna mutate and probably get a new variant until we all get herd immunity
    thru vaxxing and/or acquired immunity.
    It's the most infectious coronavirus because of the Gain of Function RNA genome splicing
    ( not sure how it compares to common cold coronavirus transmision)
    I was thinking about him yesterday. He might just be taking a sanity break (like some of us do...it helps, LOL)
    Yeah, you been keeping up with the whole "Fauci caught lying" saga regarding his role in the g-o-f mess?
    Seems I read a few months ago about how it's the natural thing for viruses to do. Mutate. They get weaker each time
    as they try harder and harder to exist. Guess eventually they just mutate themselves to death.
    You and the "household" doing OK I hope?
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

You edited out the since September part of my post. Since September, Idaho has had 812 deaths per million, while New York State has had only 90 deaths per million. That would make Idaho 9 times worse.

But that is excluding the hundreds of Idahoans who have been sent out of state for treatment, but did not survive. The real number is probably closer to 18 times worse, rather than 9 times worse.

If you want to discuss the ramifications of these facts, I am willing to, but repeatedly correcting you on the facts is just boring.
    /shrugs......and you edited out the fact that New York has 50% more deaths per million people than Idaho....anything less than that is not the real number......we both know why you don't want the real number, don't we......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Lightbringer (10-22-2021)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    /shrugs......and you edited out the fact that New York has 50% more deaths per million people than Idaho....anything less than that is not the real number......we both know why you don't want the real number, don't we......
    Wait wait wait, I just read on the Internet that Walt is a great source..but Walt is the one who said that so...I don't know fuck it, carry on.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

It just had a third wave of death, when Blue States are not seeing a third wave. In a few months, it will have the fourth wave of death. Amazingly enough, many in Florida are following federal guidelines, but not enough.
    Live in fear Wally, most sane people have been out and about doing our thing. Stay in the basement and we will call and tell you when it is time to come up for air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

All Idaho hospitals have been on "crisis standards" since September 16th. They have not only filled their own hospitals, but also Washington's hospitals. They have ended up sending patients to the majority of other states, while sending the bill for all this air traffic to the federal government. A patient (without health insurance, of course) was actually flown to NYC from Idaho. Chicago hospitals have gotten over a hundred Idaho patients.

You would think they would react to all this failure by reversing their positions and getting vaccinated, but no. Idahoans are still refusing to vaccinate.

Worse yet, they are attacking doctors and nurses for even implying they should get vaccinated.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-hos...100000289.html
    We tried to tell them it was foolish to avoid vaccination.

Now look at them.

And here we are. Liberals, paying the bills for Trump partisans, again.

This gets so old.

Some people need to wise up.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    If the Trumpoids want to eradicate themselves, let them.
    The problem is they don't all die, and they spread the virus around before they do.

We have to deal with this.

They have made it our problem.

Worse, some of them have made our problem on purpose for political reasons.

Very diabolical.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-22-2021)

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    I was thinking about him yesterday. He might just be taking a sanity break (like some of us do...it helps, LOL)
    Yeah, you been keeping up with the whole "Fauci caught lying" saga regarding his role in the g-o-f mess?
    Seems I read a few months ago about how it's the natural thing for viruses to do. Mutate. They get weaker each time
    as they try harder and harder to exist. Guess eventually they just mutate themselves to death.
    You and the "household" doing OK I hope?
    household good as expected. work is slow.
    The Biden economy blows. people are holding their money for bills that are inflated.

Fauci lies like I blink my eyes - reflexively

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (10-24-2021)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    The problem is they don't all die, and they spread the virus around before they do.
    insane

22. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-22-2021)