1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I stand by what I said earlier.
    No doubt, but how the fuck do you understand WTF he's trying to say?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Not necessary to understand what in hell he is saying, because it just does not make sense. But one can respond to nonsense.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

See?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-26-2021)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not necessary to understand what in hell he is saying, because it just does not make sense. But one can respond to nonsense.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

See?
    Agreed about getting the gist out of nonsense, but in conversations where exactness is a goal, he's headed for the rubber room.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

I stand by what I said earlier.
    your reality depends upon it, my biological time mutually evolving as genetics are eternally separated results in plain sight here now doesn't. I don't have to save the planet or humanity, I get to just adapt in the moment my body never stays total sum arrived so far.

Civility survives, civic minded pride destroys the ground people need to survive upon expecting better days tomorrow when all sides won't allow honesty to reach public debate.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't try to be honest, I am honest about how I am equally created as proportionately alive as your sole position within the population mutually evolving now. sure I may have more or less talent to deceive as you, but I remain honest about how and why life does what society is doing within one species pretending to be chosen people rather than just another species occupying time one ancestor compounding generations until extinction event occurs.

Extinction event is great great grandchildren aren't ever added again.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    your reality depends upon it, my biological time mutually evolving as genetics are eternally separated results in plain sight here now doesn't. I don't have to save the planet or humanity, I get to just adapt in the moment my body never stays total sum arrived so far.

Civility survives, civic minded pride destroys the ground people need to survive upon expecting better days tomorrow when all sides won't allow honesty to reach public debate.
    Your cheese is all the way off the cracker, son. That or you only post when you're high on heavy drugs.

BTW, don't drop acid then go to Walmart.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-26-2021)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your cheese is all the way off the cracker, son. That or you only post when you're high on heavy drugs.

BTW, don't drop acid then go to Walmart.
    why is your analogy contextually symbolic rather than genetic related?

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't try to be honest, I am honest about how I am equally created as proportionately alive as your sole position within the population mutually evolving now. sure I may have more or less talent to deceive as you, but I remain honest about how and why life does what society is doing within one species pretending to be chosen people rather than just another species occupying time one ancestor compounding generations until extinction event occurs.

Extinction event is great great grandchildren aren't ever added again.
    Stay in school, kid. Don't do drugs.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

why is your analogy contextually symbolic rather than genetic related?
    Reality based. I could teach you a lot about reality in a boxing ring, kid.

BTW, if you ever think you can fly, I suggest you do it from the ground fly first or off the high dive at a swimming pool. Please don't be a fucking moron and try it off the roof of a 10 story building. TIA

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Reality based. I could teach you a lot about reality in a boxing ring, kid.

BTW, if you ever think you can fly, I suggest you do it from the ground fly first or off the high dive at a swimming pool. Please don't be a fucking moron and try it off the roof of a 10 story building. TIA
    reality based vs genetically based as populating time here now, which one is full of speculating what else is possible tomorrow and the other lifetimes actively speculating what else is possible tomorrow?

what I debunk in intellectual promises I explain working in real time. nobody else has ever done that.
    Last edited by serenity; 09-26-2021 at 01:09 PM.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

reality based vs genetically based as populating time here now, which one is full of speculating what else is possible tomorrow and the other lifetimes actively speculating what else is possible tomorrow?
    Three rounds, kid. I guarantee it would be a memorable experience.

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Three rounds, kid. I guarantee it would be a memorable experience.
    I won't have to last one round. your reality has been debunked already. just few billion people won't accept it yet.

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I won't have to last one round. your reality has been debunked already. just few billion people won't accept it yet.
    Whatever, kid. Just remember what I said about attempting to fly away from this reality: start from the ground. Don't be a dumbass and do it from the top of a building.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Whatever, kid. Just remember what I said about attempting to fly away from this reality: start from the ground. Don't be a dumbass and do it from the top of a building.
    I am one male mutually evolving with the time I get conceived to dead with no delusions of being super human or chosen exception to naturally timed apart now.

Seem you are, why won't you accept biology limits reproductions to sharing space while timed apart now? Your time is money philosophy become worth less to institutions selling hope, faith, charity using other people's sacrificed time making idealists dreams come to fruition.

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

From now on, serenity is banned from my threads. Sick of that asshole ruining discussions.