Thread: FEMA encourages blacks to LIE to get relief money after hurricane IDA

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default FEMA encourages blacks to LIE to get relief money after hurricane IDA

Blacks are being told all they have to do is SAY they lost their home. Documentation not needed. "In some cases, they will be allowed to self-certify to meet the ownership requirements."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...aster-n1278328

sep 2 2021 PEARL, Miss. — The Federal Emergency Management Agency announced sweeping changes Thursday to the way the U.S. government will verify homeownership for disaster relief applicants who lack certain legal documents for inherited property.

The change responds to pushback against rules that have stymied Black Americans in the Deep South from getting help to rebuild after catastrophic storms if they can’t adequately prove they own their homes — and it comes as Hurricane Ida threatened to repeat the cycle.

For years, FEMA relied on records like deeds to prove that land belonged to disaster victims before it sent them money through its individual assistance program. The practice was meant to curb fraud. But many Black applicants, whose homes or land were inherited informally without written wills — a form of ownership known as heirs’ property — were also denied under the rules.

Under the new policy, which is in effect for natural disasters declared since Aug. 23, such applicants will be able to take other steps to prove ownership, such as showing receipts for significant repairs or improvements at their homes. In some cases, they will be allowed to self-certify to meet the ownership requirements.

FEMA will now also send inspectors to the homes of people who can’t verify their property ownership, rather than send rejection letters that disaster survivors would have to appeal. Applicants able to show other forms of paperwork to employees during the visits won’t have to appeal.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Blacks are being told all they have to do is SAY they lost their home. Documentation not needed. "In some cases, they will be allowed to self-certify to meet the ownership requirements."
    I don't see anything wrong with that if it's their houses.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-02-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Oh shut up you stupid tranny. Any **** can now say "I lost my home so gimme $400,000." White people have to prove their claims but blacks don't.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh shut up you stupid tranny. Any *** can now say "I lost my home so gimme $400,000." White people have to prove their claims but blacks don't.
    Bout time for some blackface and a trip to NOLA!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh shut up you stupid tranny. Any **** can now say "I lost my home so gimme $400,000." White people have to prove their claims but blacks don't.
    So now the mods have banned the word *****??? But cracker and redneck are still allowed, right?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

So now the mods have banned the word *****??? But cracker and redneck are still allowed, right?
    Are you insulted by the names? I know people who are proud to be a red neck! I have a lot of farmers in my family, they wear it as a badge of hard work.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Are you insulted by the names? I know people who are proud to be a red neck! I have a lot of farmers in my family, they wear it as a badge of hard work.
    I'm wondering what he typed now. Never seen a word censored here before. I am a cracker.

hmm..5 letters.

spook? Nope!

Not gonna pursue this further.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-02-2021)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It's still a racial slur but it's allowed because it's anti- white. BTW - the word i used is sparky with the sp replaced by a d.

This message board calls itself open but it's nothing of the sort. The mods are all white-hating racist liberals.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

It's still a racial slur but it's allowed because it's anti- white. BTW - the word i used is sparky with the sp replaced by a d.

This message board calls itself open but it's nothing of the sort. The mods are all white-hating racist liberals.
    This forum is still the most free forum I've been to.

Even Stormfront is pretty dang restrictive.

I love how on Storm front mocking Poles is fine, but mocking English or Germans is a big no no. ( rolls eyes)

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Lol, it's cheating others out of money.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NikodemPoplawski View Post
    This forum is still the most free forum I've been to.

Even Stormfront is pretty dang restrictive.

I love how on Storm front mocking Poles is fine, but mocking English or Germans is a big no no. ( rolls eyes)
    Stormfront does not call itself open. JPP does. THINK