Thread: Evangelicals: You Need to Stop Believing In Stupid Things

1. #211 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Just an example of the Christian Jihadis Agenda.
    Your 'tolerance' mirrors the 'tolerance' of the Islamists in the Middle East. Your 'Personality Types' are IDENTICAL.
    In 1956? Then why weren't "your kind" bitching back then? Why are you now, all of a sudden, so "insulted'?
    As said, you are now "insulted" by our Pledge, our National Anthem, men in their proper bathrooms and Christians in general.
    Why do you wish to destroy the greatest country on earth?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    How many degrees do you have?
    Go away, stupid foreigner.
    BTW, I was a professional in my field and worked my way up to run a machine shop. I interviewed stupid paper (degree) carrying idiots who couldn't even center a shaft in the chuck on a lathe.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    RB60: "I am saddened that having that printed on our currency is so repulsive. I hope you die from it." (Post #83)

See. Our Christian Friends say: "Jesus is Pure Love ... and if you don't believe me, I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

As our forefathers found out (the hard way), it's better if the Government stays out of 'Religion'.
    What a retard. How did you get "I will kill you" out of "I hope you die from it"? Silly Jackass

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Christian thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists rite Fourth Reich suicidal Islamophobia super ego pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality master race defamation. Exposing too much master plan cognitive dissonance more perfect union ?
    Who is this idiot?

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Go away, stupid foreigner.
    BTW, I was a professional in my field and worked my way up to run a machine shop. I interviewed stupid paper (degree) carrying idiots who couldn't even center a shaft in the chuck on a lathe.
    Your claim was that I couldn't read, kid, and degrees would normally be taken as evidence that one can do that thing. The only time I ever took an IQ Test, incidentally, was when I entered the RAF, and thereafter the main good thing they could find to say about me was that I was very intelligent. I am not a believer in some people's superiority over others, however: you are, and as far as I can see from your contributions, you are claiming superiority on very poor evidence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-22-2019)

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Your claim was that I couldn't read, kid, and degrees would normally be taken as evidence that one can do that thing. The only time I ever took an IQ Test, incidentally, was when I entered the RAF, and thereafter the main good thing they could find to say about me was that I was very intelligent. I am not a believer in some people's superiority over others, however: you are, and as far as I can see from your contributions, you are claiming superiority on very poor evidence.
    Your daily posts provide plenty of evidence that a 4th grader is superior to you.

8. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then why do you post such stupid shit on an American politics board? You, and your opinions, are irrelevant.
    Go away, stupid foreigner. You are dismissed.

9. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Who is this idiot?

Preaching that technological evangelical Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations SCOTUS Christian Nation standing belief.

10. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then why do you post such stupid shit on an American politics board? You, and your opinions, are irrelevant.
    Go away, stupid foreigner. You are dismissed.
    I am entitled. living in a relatively free country, to do as I please, and you haven't managed to set up your Nazi regime yet, kid. As I frequently say, take your fucking jackbooted storm-troopers home and the world will happily let you all shoot one another: meanwhile, your balls-ups affect us all.

11. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am entitled. living in a relatively free country, to do as I please, and you haven't managed to set up your Nazi regime yet, kid. As I frequently say, take your fucking jackbooted storm-troopers home and the world will happily let you all shoot one another: meanwhile, your balls-ups affect us all.
    Pure, unadulterated, leftist psychopath projection. Text book example in fact. Nice job sheepherder.
    Every life matters

12. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Isn't it "your fucking jackbooted storm-troopers" who would break into my home to take my firearms? You know, destroy our constitutional rights?
    Your kind want to destroy our traditions and freedoms, we won't allow that to happen.

13. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isn't it "your fucking jackbooted storm-troopers" who would break into my home to take my firearms? You know, destroy our constitutional rights?
    Your kind want to destroy our traditions and freedoms, we won't allow that to happen.
    Your Fuhrer will do all that for you, altkampfer! Heil Trumpf and Death to Intelligence!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Judy Johnstone (10-24-2019)

15. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your Fuhrer will do all that for you, altkampfer! Heil Trumpf and Death to Intelligence!
    Fuhrer? Screwing goats and sheep has really warped your mind

16. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fuhrer? Screwing goats and sheep has really warped your mind
    Bye-bye, racist shit. You're too boring.

17. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cinnabar,

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Any intelligent logical person sifts thru the mythology to get at the message and then takes it from there. If one follows the Ten Commandments and/or the teachings of Jesus, isn't at all anyone really needs? You don't even have to believe in a God to follow the golden rules and live a life of a decent humane person.
    I have known atheists who follow more of the Ten Commandments than some pseudo Christians do.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cinnabar (10-22-2019), ThatOwlWoman (10-22-2019)