Thread: Equal Healthcare For All

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Could you just quote me. I'm not in contact with either; they irritate me too much. I admire you for being made of sterner stuff!
    I do not use the ignore feature, I see all of your posts. I don't respond to your posts much because you don't really have anything to say. I love it when people say things that I like, but I also like it when my political opponents have shit to say that I really disagree with. You do not have anything to say at all, you are more like a pop up ad. Nothing against you, you are probably a nice person.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    We will eventually get our nation out of its third-world class healthcare system...despite the efforts of these assholes to keep us where we are. And that will be happening soon!

Their day is finished.
    Commies/lefties spend their lives trying to get their hands on other people's shit without having to work for it. This blackness is innate in all of us, since we were all born as little commies screaming for that tit or bottle that we know we are entitled to. Even those of us who have been civilized still have an inner lefty who wants everybody else's shit without having to pay for it, we just don't listen to those lefty urges. We have found that it is more rewarding to earn our own shit, and to pay our own way. Long after you and I have met our fate, commies and lefties will still be doing what they do, and the productive will still be trying to keep you guys from stealing our shit.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I do not use the ignore feature, I see all of your posts. I don't respond to your posts much because you don't really have anything to say. I love it when people say things that I like, but I also like it when my political opponents have shit to say that I really disagree with. You do not have anything to say at all, you are more like a pop up ad. Nothing against you, you are probably a nice person.
    He just explained to you how he favors and endorses a Government-run Health Care System. He's on the front lines and has experienced the fact of Universal Health Care.

"The National Health Service (NHS) is the publicly funded national healthcare system for England and one of the four National Health Services for each constituent country of the United Kingdom. It is the largest single-payer healthcare system in the world. (Important to note that the single payer term means something a little different to the phrase used widely in the USA. The English NHS is both Payer and Provider of healthcare. (The USA phrase still adheres to healthcare being Provided by private companies). Primarily funded through the government funding and overseen by the Department of Health, NHS England provides healthcare to all legal English residents, with most services free at the point of use. Some services, such as emergency treatment and treatment of infectious diseases, are free for everyone, including visitors.[1]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...vice_(England)

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I support a Healthy Nation.
    Yep, as long as somebody else pays for it.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are such a liar. Paying for medical via taxes is not free stuff. We will pay for our care. However, we will not have to pay for health insurance premiums and be subject to insurance company abuse. We would have universal care and it is far cheaper than this corporate ,profit based health care some of us get now.
    Tax bills are redistruibution bills. Trump was in favor of the rich. Trump programs are also doing the same thing taking corporate regulation away so the rich get richer. You are just upset because this does not make the wealthy richer.
    Universal care is a far cheaper and far more humane way to treat the citizens.
    You just keep braying about how the rich are getting cheated as their share of the wealth goes up, up and up. If they are getting screwed, it sure does not show in the wealth and power gap that they enjoy.
    You have confirmed that lefties mean equal benefits with UNEQUAL cost when they say equal healthcare for all. You are after wealth redistribution from the productive people into your pockets.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NHS England provides healthcare to all legal English residents, with most services free at the point of use. Some services, such as emergency treatment and treatment of infectious diseases, are free for everyone, including visitors.[1]"
    Every country other the USA has enough common sense to limit various benefits to its own citizens. Here in the USA, our lefties cannot differentiate illegal immigrants from legal ones, which is one of many reasons why we don't want England's healthcare system. We would end up offering free healthcare to the whole world starting with south America at the expense of the productive class in just our country.

Either way, I have not read anything yet about equal healthcare for all where everybody pays the same price and enjoys the same benefits, and where people who don't pay for it don't use it.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Every country other the USA has enough common sense to limit various benefits to its own citizens. Here in the USA, our lefties cannot differentiate illegal immigrants from legal ones, which is one of many reasons why we don't want England's healthcare system. We would end up offering free healthcare to the whole world starting with south America at the expense of the productive class in just our country.

Either way, I have not read anything yet about equal healthcare for all where everybody pays the same price and enjoys the same benefits, and where people who don't pay for it don't use it.
    I had a friend tell me he'd rather pay into a Health Care System ... and NEVER have to use it. Yeah. I agree with that.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I had a friend tell me he'd rather pay into a Health Care System ... and NEVER have to use it. Yeah. I agree with that.
    I'm ok with that. Commies/lefties spend their lives trying to get their hands on other people's shit without having to work for it. This blackness is innate in all of us, since we were all born as little commies screaming for that tit or bottle that we know we are entitled to. Even those of us who have been civilized still have an inner lefty who wants everybody else's shit without having to pay for it, we just don't listen to those lefty urges. We have found that it is more rewarding to earn our own shit, and to pay our own way. Long after you and I have met our fate, commies and lefties will still be doing what they do, and the productive will still be trying to keep you guys from stealing our shit.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm ok with that. Commies/lefties spend their lives trying to get their hands on other people's shit without having to work for it. This blackness is innate in all of us, since we were all born as little commies screaming for that tit or bottle that we know we are entitled to. Even those of us who have been civilized still have an inner lefty who wants everybody else's shit without having to pay for it, we just don't listen to those lefty urges. We have found that it is more rewarding to earn our own shit, and to pay our own way. Long after you and I have met our fate, commies and lefties will still be doing what they do, and the productive will still be trying to keep you guys from stealing our shit.
    Healthy people are going to be paying for the Unhealthy people, that will be the 'unfair' part. But, like my friend said, you never know 'who' is going to be the 'Unhealthy'.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Commies/lefties spend their lives trying to get their hands on other people's shit without having to work for it. This blackness is innate in all of us, since we were all born as little commies screaming for that tit or bottle that we know we are entitled to. Even those of us who have been civilized still have an inner lefty who wants everybody else's shit without having to pay for it, we just don't listen to those lefty urges. We have found that it is more rewarding to earn our own shit, and to pay our own way. Long after you and I have met our fate, commies and lefties will still be doing what they do, and the productive will still be trying to keep you guys from stealing our shit.
    No, it is bankers and plutocrats who want to take other people's money. The wealthy depend on workers for their fortunes. Watch how much money the owners have if the workers go on strike. They immediately start bleeding profits. Wealth is created by workers.
    The wealthy are taking other people's money. They are also doing it by lobbying for tax cuts so they pay less for the wealth of the country that they use in such enormous ways.
    The wealthy do not want to pay their way and don't want the people to have anything they can take away.
    Who has the power? Who gets Congress to do their bidding? You are, as usual, absolutely wrong.
    But, your job is to fight for the Repub and the wealthy. I hope that pay you enough to lie.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Healthy people are going to be paying for the Unhealthy people, that will be the 'unfair' part. But, like my friend said, you never know 'who' is going to be the 'Unhealthy'.
    That is not as unfair as the problem that you can't talk about, where the productive pay in, and the unproductive get to use the benefit.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is not as unfair as the problem that you can't talk about, where the productive pay in, and the unproductive get to use the benefit.
    Do you feel the same way about the Interstate System? Some people use the National Freeways more than others, does that bother you?
    How about the National Parks? Some Americans have never been to a National Park, while many Foreigners have been to many. Do you lose sleep over this?

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No, it is bankers and plutocrats who want to take other people's money. The wealthy depend on workers for their fortunes. Watch how much money the owners have if the workers go on strike. They immediately start bleeding profits. Wealth is created by workers.
    The wealthy are taking other people's money. They are also doing it by lobbying for tax cuts so they pay less for the wealth of the country that they use in such enormous ways.
    The wealthy do not want to pay their way and don't want the people to have anything they can take away.
    Who has the power? Who gets Congress to do their bidding? You are, as usual, absolutely wrong.
    But, your job is to fight for the Repub and the wealthy. I hope that pay you enough to lie.
    In a free market, you can go out and create wealth for yourself. It is quite possible to create new wealth. Stop plotting how to get other people's wealth, and create your own! You can pay your own way, and you can earn your own stuff, regardless of how much money other people have.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Equal healthcare for all seems to be the euphemism that lefties use for UNequal healthcare for all. Lefties use this term to describe equal benefits for all, but unequal funding of it by all. If lefties really meant equal healthcare for all, they would be discussing the equal flat rate payment made by each person who receives equal benefits. Those who are pushing for "equal healthcare for all" are the folks who plan on making less than an equal contribution to such a system.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

In a free market, you can go out and create wealth for yourself. It is quite possible to create new wealth. Stop plotting how to get other people's wealth, and create your own! You can pay your own way, and you can earn your own stuff, regardless of how much money other people have.
    Never been a free market. Try again. Do you live in Cliche town? Can you actually understand the truth? Fact is America is less free now than at any time in our lives.
    The top 400 wealthy people have more wealth than the bottom 150 million people. Like the bankers did in 2008, they took it from the masses. Of course, after they busted the economy, they were forced by us to take some more money so they could be happy and fat.
    They are looting us . They have all that money and you bitch about the regular American thinking the playing field and the tax structure should be more fair. You escribe that as taking what rightly belongs to those suffering billionaires. You are wrong.