Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump not having it, refuses to participate

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

I posted on this board, there was a better chance one of us WOULD PARTICIPATE in the investigation than ANY CHANCE Trump would show up or send anyone up.

Fuck, only CHARLIE BROWN would fall for that 'set up'...

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-08-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    How old are you again?

So what, exactly, is racist about inquiring about your wife's alleged former profession? Wouldn't that be "sexist," instead? No wonder you worship the Glowing Orange Glob who isn't even your countryman. You have overseas-brides in common. That seems to happen a lot to guys who are repulsive to women in their own nation. Are you also repulsive?
    It's the standard racist bullshit that all women in SE Asia are whores and prostitutes. It's truly amazing how so many liberals resort to cheap tactics like that. I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years, we have two sons. Both have first class honours degrees in computer science. My eldest works for Cisco and is married to a woman from Saigon who has an MBA and travels regularly to the US. They just got back from Seattle two days ago.

My other son is in Japan, he speaks fluent Japanese and is currently looking for a job in Tokyo. Will go see him next year when the weather warms up.

Christiefan knows me and my family well enough, we've shared details over many years. My missus is now running a very successful restaurant here in Bangsaen, just coming up to New year and it will be incredibly busy, we hope. Maybe she can send you her favourite hyena recipe, I know that Dumbcunt69 would love to smoke some in his IPv6 enabled bbq.

I have no great affection for Trump but I detest the current Democratic Party that seems obsessed with identity politics and every "ism" imaginable, climate hysteria is another one as well. I hope Trump in his second term revives the PCCS under Will Happer. It is well beyond time that the likes of Michael Mann and Gavin Schmidt are subjected to rigorous examination. I cannot for the life of me see any other area of public life where politicians are prepared to throw trillions at a perceived problem without any objective analysis and rigorous debate.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-08-2019 at 01:59 AM.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I posted on this board, there was a better chance one of us WOULD PARTICIPATE in the investigation than ANY CHANCE Trump would show up or send anyone up.

Fuck, only CHARLIE BROWN would fall for that 'set up'...

Why should he, answer me that? He wants to be impeached, you've been told that over and over but still don't believe it!!

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    It's the standard racist bullshit that all women in SE Asia are whores and prostitutes. It's truly amazing how so many liberals resort to cheap tactics like that. I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years, we have two sons. Both have first class honours degrees in computer science. My eldest works for Cisco and is married to a woman from Saigon who has an MBA and travels regularly to the US. They just got back from Seattle two days ago.

My other son is in Japan, he speaks fluent Japanese and is currently looking for a job in Tokyo. Will go see him next year when the weather warms up.

Christiefan knows me and my family well enough, we've shared details over many years. My missus is now running a very successful restaurant here in Bangsaen, just coming up to New year and it will be incredibly busy, we hope. Maybe she can send you her favourite hyena recipe, I know that Dumbcunt69 would love to smoke some in his IPv6 enabled bbq.

I have no great affection for Trump but I detest the current Democratic Party that seems obsessed with identity politics and every "ism" imaginable, climate hysteria is another one as well. I hope Trump in his second term revives the PCCS under Will Happer. It is well beyond time that the likes of Michael Mann and Gavin Schmidt are subjected to rigorous examination. I cannot for the life of me see any other area of public life where politicians are prepared to throw trillions at a perceived problem without any objective analysis and rigorous debate.
    Ah, I wasn't aware that SE Asian women are supposed to be hoes. Learn something every day. Guess that myth came from geisha girl stories told by American servicemen, or something.

Here's an idea. If you don't want ppl discussing your wife/family, maybe you should stop your morbid interest in others' sex lives, and don't mention their spouses as well.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-08-2019)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    The White House will not participate in the House Judiciary Committee’s next impeachment hearing, a senior Trump administration official said Friday in another sign the president has accepted that he is likely to be impeached by the House.

https://time.com/5745810/white-house...e-impeachment/

Takes his bat and ball and goes home.
    Why should he?

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    All part of the theater, allows Jordan, Collins and the others to scream everything is fixed, to get their sound bite on FOX, they don't want forty five minutes wasted on an attorney asking relevant questions when they can use the time to showboat the White House script in defense of the Donald

Big thought is that they, meaning Donny, will be able to orchestrate a Trump reality show in the Senate, call Schiff, the Bidens, whistleblower, or anyone else associated with any of their conspiracies as witnesses to deflect and distract off the actual charges. Problem is in doing such the Democrats will turn the Senate trial into the circus Mitch definitely doesn't want. Should be interesting
    I am so glad Roberts is presiding over that. Should be VERY interesting.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

It's all the usual grandstanding dancing-elephants-and-trapeze-hijinks that defense attys. do when they know that all the facts and evidence are against their client. Kind of a "Pay no attention to that man behind the screen, look over there!"
    Trump is the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz, (who is really - just another guy) and the lawyers are the flames.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-08-2019)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

There's nothing racist about asserting that your wife is a whore, dipshit, but I understand your need to pretend otherwise as a smokescreen to distract from that fact, and it has nothing to do with liberals.

Own your past, simp.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Fucking priceless, I just love how Monica Lewwinsky was a 'consenting woman'. Yet feminists are always railing against men for their power and control over women, unless they are Femocrats of course. We all know that if somebody did that in a workplace, other than the White House, they'd be booted out in double quick time. Witness how the boss of MacDonalds got treated recently.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...0zqEpDJwEIkhF5
    Monica Lewinsky was not only a consenting adult, she was an adulteress who knew fully well she was having a sexual affair with a married man.

Basically a homewrecker who was pursuing a married president, who was scorned By Bill Clinton breaking the affair off, and to get even she ratted the president out with every intention to embarrass him and ruin his political career.

Just to sum it all up, Monica Lewinsky was a horny little psycho bitch!

14. The Following User Groans At Adolf_Twitler For This Awful Post:

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Monica Lewinsky was not only a consenting adult, she was an adulteress who knew fully well she was having a sexual affair with a married man.

Basically a homewrecker who was pursuing a married president, who was scorned By Bill Clinton breaking the affair off, and to get even she ratted the president out with every intention to embarrass him and ruin his political career.

Blame the woman much?

Not very woke of you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

She definitely showed herself to be a person of low character. Seriously, what kind of person keeps an article of clothing that has body fluids from his/her partner on it? That's just fucking disgusting. All that aside, Lewinsky was 1) an adult, and 2) a consenting adult. She and Clinton had more than one encounter.

In the 1990s, (R)s were terribly concerned about our POTUS not being a man of good character who had flings with his intern(s). So concerned that they wanted to impeach him. Fast forward to the 21st century, and now they fall over themselves to plant their lips on the flabby ass of the most profligate sexual predator of all in our WH. A man who has tried to sell our electoral process out to a foreign country, who deserts our allies, who embarrasses us continually on the world stage, who has never met a brutal dictator who he couldn't love, who lies and cheats on not just his wives but on We the People.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

18. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah, I wasn't aware that SE Asian women are supposed to be hoes. Learn something every day. Guess that myth came from geisha girl stories told by American servicemen, or something.

Here's an idea. If you don't want ppl discussing your wife/family, maybe you should stop your morbid interest in others' sex lives, and don't mention their spouses as well.
    Here is another idea, maybe you shouldn't spout bullshit on a regular basis? How about you stop being such a vicious virago haranguing
    others on a regular basis, how about that?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-08-2019 at 08:34 PM.

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is another idea, maybe you shouldn't spout bullshit on a regular basis? How about you stop being such a haraguing virago, how about that?
    So it's okay with you to discuss your wife, her fidelity and former occupation, and whether you're still capable of handling her plumbing issues. Thanks for the update.

What is a "haraguing virago," anyways? Is that one of those naughty Thai sex practices ppl pay lots of money for?

21. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump is not offering a defense because he does not have one. He wants the Dems to run the impeachment through as fast as they can . Then it will get to the senate where McConnell will turn the trial into a free Trump campaign stop. They will turn into pro Trump anti-truth campaign. That is what Trump has done to the government. It will not be quick in the Semate. Trump thrives on free publicity.

23. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-08-2019)

25. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So it's okay with you to discuss your wife, her fidelity and former occupation, and whether you're still capable of handling her plumbing issues. Thanks for the update.

What is a "haraguing virago," anyways? Is that one of those naughty Thai sex practices ppl pay lots of money for?
    If you are not capable of understanding advanced English, then that's down to you.