Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: paul ryan bends the knee

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,309 Times in 14,058 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    It really is amusing to watch them squirm!
    Will your candidate back Hillary?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Disappointing to hear Ryan doing this.
    Foolish of him to think he could behave as he did up to this point. That's the problem with having sold yourself.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,700 Times in 33,596 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,061 Times in 4,679 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Will your candidate back Hillary?
    He will, but Hillary is not a wacko like Trump and Sanders will have an influence on the platform, they will still have differences but the chasm isn't as wide as Trump and the establishment Republicans.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 Times in 14,046 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

One apologized and grew up, if Sen. Byrd can change, then maybe, there is hope for your little black heart!

Duke is still involved in the white supremist movement, there is no hypocricy here.
    I'm younger than Byrd was when he became a Congressman. He fought Civil Rights for years. I think that when you are past the age of 40 when you see the light (like Byrd and Douchebag Donald), you shouldn't get a pass, because there's no more "growing-up" to do. And because there's plenty of younger bodies who can fill-in adequately.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

He will, but Hillary is not a wacko like Trump and Sanders will have an influence on the platform, they will still have differences but the chasm isn't as wide as Trump and the establishment Republicans.
    I don't think you understand the loathing for Hillary by sanders supporters..
    She is everything anathema to them . corporatist/big donor driven / incremenatalist/ "no we can't" plus her sliming of Bernie and walk backs wile claiming the nomination before the voting finishes...by a corrupt process.
    She's done everything possible to alienate them

Wacko or dangerous as POTUS - pick your poison

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Celticguy (06-03-2016)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I don't think you understand the loathing for Hillary by sanders supporters..
    She is everything anathema to them . corporatist/big donor driven / incremenatalist/ "no we can't" plus her sliming of Bernie and walk back and claiming the nomination before the voting finishes...
    She's done everything possible to alienate them

Wacko or dangerous as POTUS - pick your poison
    I think you exaggerate, there are those that are staunch Sander supporters, but there are also those who fear Trump.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think you exaggerate, there are those that are staunch Sander supporters, but there are also those who fear Trump.
    I think you are whistling in the dark. I am giving you solid reasonings for the schism, not wishful thinking..
    I am a Bernie supporter -he's the only way out of the stale sameness of diminished expectations of plutocratic rule..

I'm not a kid, and even I got the enthusiasm..you can just write off the young vote ( those who are crushed hopes).

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I think you are whistling in the dark. I am giving you solid reasonings for the schism, not wishful thinking..
    I am a Bernie supporter -he's the only way out of the stale sameness of diminished expectations of plutocratic rule..

I'm not a kid, and even I got the enthusiasm..you can just write off the young vote ( those who are crushed hopes).
    They estimate a third won't vote Hillary.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They estimate a third won't vote Hillary.
    that's about what I've seen too..

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,518 Times in 2,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    When you find yourself supporting the same candidate David Duke is supporting, you should check yourself.
    Let me just say the same thing about Jane Fonda.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leaningright For This Post:

cawacko (06-03-2016), Minister of Truth (06-03-2016), Seahawk (06-03-2016)

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,309 Times in 14,058 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    Let me just say the same thing about Jane Fonda.
    Well said lr, well said

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

leaningright (06-03-2016)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 Times in 14,046 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

anatta (06-03-2016)

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    Paul Ryan: I'll be voting for @realDonaldTrump this fall. I'm confident he will help turn the House GOP's agenda into laws.

via twitter

I guess its only romney and the bushes left and the dems can have them.
    Paul Ryan bends to the Feds. He has to take the order. It proves my judgement that Trump is a candidate of .....

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1) (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradece...s/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Paul Ryan bends to the Feds. He has to take the order. It proves my judgement that Trump is a candidate of .....

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1) (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradece...s/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.
    wut
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 65 Posts

What a scardycat, isn't your vote your endorsement?
    Leo admitted to voting for Trump more than once.