Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Duchess Meghan wants to move to CA but refuses to pay taxes there!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Duchess Meghan wants to move to CA but refuses to pay taxes there!!!

Typical liberal celebrity hypocrite. She's a liar too. Claims she's half black but anyone can see she is 100% white and was adopted by her black "mother".

https://www.dailywire.com/news/duche...lifornia-taxes

jan 15 2020 The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan, are reportedly looking to move to the United States, at least eventually, after President Donald Trump leaves office. But while they may be eyeing the leftist paradise of Los Angeles, California, the pair’s commitment to social justice apparently ends at their pocketbook.

Just before the pair announced that they planned to separate from the British royal family and earn their own keep — at least partly — Duchess Meghan revived her California-based lifestyle company, Frim Fram Inc., and moved it out of the state of California, re-registering it in Delaware, where the tax code is far more business-friendly, per the Telegraph.

Frim Fram, Inc. applied to be a Delaware corporation on New Year’s Eve, sliding in just under the wire so that the newly revived company could avoid paying taxes to the state of California for any income the business might earn in 2020, now that the royal pair are in talks to separate from their current source of income, Prince Charles.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,012 Times in 8,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    She's a liar too. Claims she's half black but anyone can see she is 100% white and was adopted by her black "mother".
    I suppose the rest of your claims lie on this claim that she is 100% white, and her mother is not her mother. Her mother is clearly her mother. Her mother is a relatively light skinned black woman, and Meghan is a very light skinned black woman, but clearly black. It is very clear when you see pictures of her as a child, before she used makeup or straitened her hair.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I suppose the rest of your claims lie on this claim that she is 100% white, and her mother is not her mother. Her mother is clearly her mother. Her mother is a relatively light skinned black woman, and Meghan is a very light skinned black woman, but clearly black. It is very clear when you see pictures of her as a child, before she used makeup or straitened her hair.
    im honestly not sure anyone looked at her pic and thought black. I think Oprah is black for example. I dont think she is.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Typical liberal celebrity hypocrite. She's a liar too. Claims she's half black but anyone can see she is 100% white and was adopted by her black "mother".
    That is what we have come to expect from right wing bloggers, garbage

First off, the source is a right wing blog who took the information off of a right wing tabloid in the UK, who claim they saw the Corporation findings, which if they had they would know her name is no where to be found on the papers. Not only that, it is not her company (https://www.delawareonline.com/story...nt/4460007002/) nor does she contribute to it since she married the Prince

And none of that has anything to do with her refusing to pay taxes

As I said, bogus from the jump, but typical right wing garbage

5. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-18-2020)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-19-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

pictures of her as a child??? HAHAHAHA Did you really say that? Those pics can be of any kid, you fool.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

First off, the source is a right wing blog who took the information off of a right wing tabloid in the UK, who claim they saw the Corporation findings, which if they had they would know her name is no where to be found on the papers. Not only that, it is not her company (https://www.delawareonline.com/story...nt/4460007002/) nor does she contribute to it since she married the Prince

HAHAHAHA. Well hell. Let's just start making stuff up around here. You are the last person to call anyone a liar since you worship the Illiterate Kenyan who so brazenly lied us into obamacare.

10. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Text Driver has some extensive conspiracy theories.

It is a sad time for America that we are no longer debating political policy, but are instead debating whether conspiracy theories are correct or not. One side in America has decided that their political positions are undefendable with conventional facts, so they need conspiracy theories to defend them.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

Do you think the Telegraph is a right wing tabloid, Arsecheese?

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Do you think the Telegraph is a right wing tabloid, Arsecheese?
    I look at the original claims by Texting Driver, that somehow Markle has been lying about who her mother is, and that Obama is "illiterate". When I realize those are nonsense, I dismiss whatever else he has to say.

Is it possible that Markle moved the domicile of a corporation from California to Delaware? I would say it is more than possible, it is probable. Delaware has an easier regulatory regime for out-of-state corporate owners, and given that she is living outside of both states, that makes sense. None of this proves anything wrong.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I look at the original claims by Texting Driver, that somehow Markle has been lying about who her mother is, and that Obama is "illiterate". When I realize those are nonsense, I dismiss whatever else he has to say.

Is it possible that Markle moved the domicile of a corporation from California to Delaware? I would say it is more than possible, it is probable. Delaware has an easier regulatory regime for out-of-state corporate owners, and given that she is living outside of both states, that makes sense. None of this proves anything wrong.
    They have a website called Sussex Royal already which is mainly PR spin but it looks like they'll start using that to sell hugely expensive New Age tat like the Gwyneth Paltrow website Goop.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

TDAK is an arsehole just ignore him. They created the Sussex Royal website in secret which no doubt further alienated them from the the Queen and William. It looks more and more as if they'd been planning this for quite some time.

https://www.insider.com/meghan-markl...the-tig-2020-1

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    They have a website called Sussex Royal already which is mainly PR spin but it looks like they'll start using that to sell hugely expensive New Age tat like the Gwyneth Paltrow website Goop.
    You mean they plan on supporting themselves based on selling stuff to people? How horrible[SARCASM]. Don't they know that royals are supposed to be supported by taxpayers? If you think it is "hugely expensive" do not buy it. Sadly, British taxpayers do not have the same choice when it comes to the rest of the royals.

As long as they don't sell American flag underwear like trump, I support them on their business venture. I don't like trump supporters wiping their butts on the flag to show their "patriotism".

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Cinnabar (01-18-2020)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

You mean they plan on supporting themselves based on selling stuff to people? How horrible[SARCASM]. Don't they know that royals are supposed to be supported by taxpayers? If you think it is "hugely expensive" do not buy it. Sadly, British taxpayers do not have the same choice when it comes to the rest of the royals.

As long as they don't sell American flag underwear like trump, I support them on their business venture. I don't like trump supporters wiping their butts on the flag to show their "patriotism".
    I hope they wipe their butts with it BEFORE he hugs it.

BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The number of people in the Royal Family that will receive money from the public purse is being drastically reduced, essentially all the hangers on will have to go earn a living. I don't have any problem with them selling crappy overpriced shit but not using their titles, they should be taken away from them.