Thread: Bowl Games

1. #691 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He's black. His defenders will claim he dindu nuffin.
    Once again, proving you’re a simpleton and a racists.

2. #692 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    I didn't know handing out monopoly money was against the rules.
    What makes you think it wasn't real?

3. #693 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Anyone read about Odell Beckham, Jr. at the LSU game? Was the money fake he handed out? Was he drunk, spanking a cop, then taunting him? Now there’s a warrant for his arrest. You should never taunt a cop, not even when you are Beckham!
    It's on video the assault on the security guard

4. #694 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Why don't you show me where I said Trump was an aggressor. Until then, it seems you're putting words in my mouth and something else in yours.

Am I Alexander Stevens? Am I the State of Mississippi?
    They have credibility, and you do not. Your words do not, in any way, speak for the men who actually built the CSA. Only such speeches as Stephens' and declarations as Mississippi's tell the tale of what secession and the CSA were purposed for.

History shows that the first act of aggression between America and the Confederacy was the CSA attack on the US. You faggoty Democrats are making the exact same argument about Iran as you have long made about Sumter.

5. #695 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Nah, hardly envy, I don't have any pony in the show to be envious, I do however don't like the way it ruined college football, made it semi pro, spend the bucks, you got the team, when it comes to spending two million to hire assistant coaches you've gone a bit too far
    That ship sailed decades ago. But it certainly was a thing of beauty. Ed O not so beautifil but he pulled it all together and pissed off Saban. That was sweet!
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

6. #696 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Wonder if Mott still believes LSU is second tier, they have a shitty D and Burrow is an avg. div. 1 qb.
    D seemed pretty effective though it did improve over the course of the season.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

7. #697 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    D seemed pretty effective though it did improve over the course of the season.
    I think the offense improved as well. The last 5 games they were a juggernaut on offense and defense. Clemson's punt team was the most effective thing they had.

8. #698 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    They have credibility, and you do not. Your words do not, in any way, speak for the men who actually built the CSA. Only such speeches as Stephens' and declarations as Mississippi's tell the tale of what secession and the CSA were purposed for.

History shows that the first act of aggression between America and the Confederacy was the CSA attack on the US. You faggoty Democrats are making the exact same argument about Iran as you have long made about Sumter.
    Just as expected. You were asked direct questions and bent yourself into a pretzel avoiding them. You're a bigger coward that Winterborn. At least he pretends he can back up what he claims. You run like a pussy.

9. #699 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Right Wingski View Post
    What makes you think it wasn't real?
    The LSU quarterback said it was real money. There was fake money on the field, but Odell was apparently handing out the real thing.

10. #700 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just as expected. You were asked direct questions and bent yourself into a pretzel avoiding them. You're a bigger coward that Winterborn. At least he pretends he can back up what he claims. You run like a pussy.
    I'll reiterate, without all of the confusing history stuff, that you do not speak for the men who built the CSA. Every single thing you say, in contradiction to what they said and did, is a lie.

You say that the CSA was not the aggressor, yet they attacked first.

You and your ilk claim that slavery was not the cause for secession, yet the nation's VP stated otherwise, as did the various states during their ratification of secession.

Every single thing you have said about the CSA and the civil war has been a lie.

11. #701 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    That ship sailed decades ago. But it certainly was a thing of beauty. Ed O not so beautifil but he pulled it all together and pissed off Saban. That was sweet!
    Nah, the ship is leaving dock everyday in the SEC;

"We probably should have known this LSU football team was destined for greatness last August with the explosive revelation that an LSU booster named John Paul Funes had pleaded guilty to embezzling more than $800,000 dollars from a hospital charitable foundation"

"Among the reasons Funes got caught? He had directed $180,000 of the foundation’s money to the father of Vadal Alexander, an LSU offensive lineman at the time, as part of a scheme to make it appear as though the father was working for the foundation."

"On Monday, the Tigers he loved so much he almost certainly broke NCAA rules to help will play Clemson for the national championship. Hey, if you’re not cheating, you’re not trying."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...le/4434233002/

12. #702 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The LSU quarterback said it was real money. There was fake money on the field, but Odell was apparently handing out the real thing.
    Odell is a 13 old,in a adult body

13. #703 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll reiterate, without all of the confusing history stuff, that you do not speak for the men who built the CSA. Every single thing you say, in contradiction to what they said and did, is a lie.

You say that the CSA was not the aggressor, yet they attacked first.

You and your ilk claim that slavery was not the cause for secession, yet the nation's VP stated otherwise, as did the various states during their ratification of secession.

Every single thing you have said about the CSA and the civil war has been a lie.
    I reiterate, you do not speak for those of us that know history and are willing to tell the truth about it.

You say the Union was not the aggressor yet those refused to let those go peacefully that wanted to go peacefully. I reiterate, it's not aggression when you defend yourself against those that refuse to let you go.

You say you're for freedom when it comes to those that were held as slaves yet you opposed freedom when those that wanted to leave decided to do so. Which one is it, n-l. Do you support freedom or oppose it? You can have it both ways.

14. #704 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I reiterate, you do not speak for those of us that know history and are willing to tell the truth about it.

You say the Union was not the aggressor yet those refused to let those go peacefully that wanted to go peacefully. I reiterate, it's not aggression when you defend yourself against those that refuse to let you go.

You say you're for freedom when it comes to those that were held as slaves yet you opposed freedom when those that wanted to leave decided to do so. Which one is it, n-l. Do you support freedom or oppose it? You can have it both ways.
    It did not go peacefully, you lying sack of Democrat shit. Clearly, you do not know any history.

15. #705 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It did not go peacefully, you lying sack of Democrat shit. Clearly, you do not know any history.
    Sure they did. They voted on secession and went peacefully. You're confusing defending yourself against someone trying to stop you and being aggressive. You can't fight BACK unless the other side did something first.