Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Freedom of religion endorses islamic take over

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Several days ago you made this claim, which I asked you to back up.
    And I backed it up with both moments of violence in Christian history as well as violent quotes from the Bible.

The Bible contains the Old Testament, which is basically Jewish History, and a New Testament, which is the story of Christ, his teachings and new covenant with man. I'm not surprised that you didn't know this.
    I knew that and it's beside the point. You asked for examples of violence in the Bible, which I gave you. Now you're moving the goalposts by saying they were from the Old Testament.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    All of the good guys were Jews too, though.
    guess it's a wash.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    guess it's a wash.
    Jews don't wash.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And I backed it up with both moments of violence in Christian history as well as violent quotes from the Bible.

I knew that and it's beside the point. You asked for examples of violence in the Bible, which I gave you. Now you're moving the goalposts by saying they were from the Old Testament.
    that's increasing specificity. not moving goalposts.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jews don't wash.
    in that, I have faith.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that's increasing specificity. not moving goalposts.
    He's going from "show me violence in the Bible" to "that doesn't count, show me violence in the New Testament." Next it's going to be, "show me violence on the pages with numbers ending in a three."

And like I said before, the New Testament says we're supposed to follow the laws of the Old Testament. I also including a quote from the New Testament about slavery. The Bible endorses slavery and has always been used to justify slavery for Christian slave-owners.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He's going from "show me violence in the Bible" to "that doesn't count, show me violence in the New Testament." Next it's going to be, "show me violence on the pages with numbers ending in a three."

And like I said before, the New Testament says we're supposed to follow the laws of the Old Testament. I also including a quote from the New Testament about slavery. The Bible endorses slavery and has always been used to justify slavery for Christian slave-owners.
    I pick and choose what I like from the bible. ultimately it's human propaganda. im not doctrinaire.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I pick and choose what I like from the bible. ultimately it's human propaganda. im not doctrinaire.
    And it's the exact same for every religion. So singling out Islam, like the Trumpcucks do, is basic.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

A very high proportion of those who reject 'religion' seem to have been very fundamental fundamentalists. The anthology called 'the Bible' was written over a very long time indeed by a variety of people, and most 'believers' take it with very many pinches of salt, and have done for a very long time.. In the New Testament we get a pretty fair notion of what Jesus was like - not much like any current 'religious' people. Living sensibly demands we start thinking for ourselves, not reacting like Pavlov dogs.

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

11. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-28-2020)

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    A very high proportion of those who reject 'religion' seem to have been very fundamental fundamentalists. The anthology called 'the Bible' was written over a very long time indeed by a variety of people, and most 'believers' take it with very many pinches of salt, and have done for a very long time.. In the New Testament we get a pretty fair notion of what Jesus was like - not much like any current 'religious' people. Living sensibly demands we start thinking for ourselves, not reacting like Pavlov dogs.

https://www.brighteon.com/36b271ea-9...a-641d2776bc3a

You appear much like Pierre in this way ...

Sad To See MP Pierre Poilievre Doesn't Care That Religious Lies Lead To War And Divide

Pierre Poilievre ignores that religion leads to war and divide yet goes on about christians facing the repercussions of war and divide over filthy religious lies. If you are thinking even for a second it wasn't over filthy religious lies then ask yourself then why is it specifically the religious being targeted, it's because religious lies lead to war and divide as thousands of years already proves.

Pierre Poilievre obviously wants everyone to just ignore that factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies lead to war and divide while whining for sympathy for those who support lies which have already lead to thousands of years of war and divide like whining for sympathy or calling prosecution of the religious a hate crime (as the religious desperately attempt time and time again) doesn't change the fact that thousands of years already proves that filthy religious lies lead to war and divide thus it's the religious who support the larges hate crime against humanity. So Pierre is in on this globalist crime organizations agenda is what this looks like thus here Pierre is trying to keep the sheep from eye shot of the slaughterhouse with his freedom of religious garbage spew. Being groomed much lately Pierre is what I am wondering ...

Freedom of speech is essential to free society but propagating`factually proven foundations of lies leads to war and divide therefore needs to be criminalized for the well being and safety of current and future generations quite obviously.

Pierre Poilievre says Canada must stand with prosecuted christians and no Canada does not. The religious need to start valuing human life more than they value factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies to put an end to thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies.

Here these christians are blubbering and whining prosecution etc. while other countries being set up for the same prosecution are for example putting everyone in Canada's lives at risk over their sick and filthy freedom of religion thus is the religious here in Canada, fully aware of prosecutions etc. going on around the world yet don't care of Canadian's safety because like other countries now suffering prosecution etc. where those people not long ago were also stupid enough to welcome it with their freedom of filthy religious garbage as well are now being slaughtered like the religious of Canada obviously wish upon Canadians because the religious are the selfish, greedy and ignorant people who value factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies more than they value human life hence what it means to be religious.

I urge all of you to watch this video, this explains most everything to clarity among the largest of scales. I challenge any of you to contest the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies which you can also find within this video. I'm not kidding around, lives are at stake here and why should everyone's life be subjected to danger because a couple of groups of liars don't care that they invite that danger with their so called freedom of religious garbage?!! Sickening.

This is me in this video fighting for all of you, you too Pierre, wake up!

(see link already posted above)

And another thing, why do the religious still have a monopoly over food banks while also monopolizing December to force their offensive religious garbage on people in need of food and funded by tax payers?!! This is sickening. Oh and wrapping things up that are normally given to those frequenting a food bank and calling it a gift in December so you can try and force your religious garbage on them is pretty low.

And they want your sympathy so they can get you killed too thanks to their following of lies and their so called freedom of filthy religious Garbage.

I just watched a newly released Pierre Poilievre video on youtube titled "Canada must stand with persecuted Christians around the world" and does such disgusting displays of deliberate ignorance the religious always exemplify ever tick me right off.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

History isn't violence; It's just history. I'm not surprised you're confused. Atheist, right?

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post

https://www.brighteon.com/36b271ea-9...a-641d2776bc3a

You appear much like Pierre in this way ...

Sad To See MP Pierre Poilievre Doesn't Care That Religious Lies Lead To War And Divide

Pierre Poilievre ignores that religion leads to war and divide yet goes on about christians facing the repercussions of war and divide over filthy religious lies. If you are thinking even for a second it wasn't over filthy religious lies then ask yourself then why is it specifically the religious being targeted, it's because religious lies lead to war and divide as thousands of years already proves.

Pierre Poilievre obviously wants everyone to just ignore that factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies lead to war and divide while whining for sympathy for those who support lies which have already lead to thousands of years of war and divide like whining for sympathy or calling prosecution of the religious a hate crime (as the religious desperately attempt time and time again) doesn't change the fact that thousands of years already proves that filthy religious lies lead to war and divide thus it's the religious who support the larges hate crime against humanity. So Pierre is in on this globalist crime organizations agenda is what this looks like thus here Pierre is trying to keep the sheep from eye shot of the slaughterhouse with his freedom of religious garbage spew. Being groomed much lately Pierre is what I am wondering ...

Freedom of speech is essential to free society but propagating`factually proven foundations of lies leads to war and divide therefore needs to be criminalized for the well being and safety of current and future generations quite obviously.

Pierre Poilievre says Canada must stand with prosecuted christians and no Canada does not. The religious need to start valuing human life more than they value factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies to put an end to thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies.

Here these christians are blubbering and whining prosecution etc. while other countries being set up for the same prosecution are for example putting everyone in Canada's lives at risk over their sick and filthy freedom of religion thus is the religious here in Canada, fully aware of prosecutions etc. going on around the world yet don't care of Canadian's safety because like other countries now suffering prosecution etc. where those people not long ago were also stupid enough to welcome it with their freedom of filthy religious garbage as well are now being slaughtered like the religious of Canada obviously wish upon Canadians because the religious are the selfish, greedy and ignorant people who value factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies more than they value human life hence what it means to be religious.

I urge all of you to watch this video, this explains most everything to clarity among the largest of scales. I challenge any of you to contest the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies which you can also find within this video. I'm not kidding around, lives are at stake here and why should everyone's life be subjected to danger because a couple of groups of liars don't care that they invite that danger with their so called freedom of religious garbage?!! Sickening.

This is me in this video fighting for all of you, you too Pierre, wake up!

(see link already posted above)

And another thing, why do the religious still have a monopoly over food banks while also monopolizing December to force their offensive religious garbage on people in need of food and funded by tax payers?!! This is sickening. Oh and wrapping things up that are normally given to those frequenting a food bank and calling it a gift in December so you can try and force your religious garbage on them is pretty low.

And they want your sympathy so they can get you killed too thanks to their following of lies and their so called freedom of filthy religious Garbage.

I just watched a newly released Pierre Poilievre video on youtube titled "Canada must stand with persecuted Christians around the world" and does such disgusting displays of deliberate ignorance the religious always exemplify ever tick me right off.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

There's an awful lot of that, which doesn't seem relevant to anything I think.. 'Religion' is merely the distortion of good ideas by exploiting classes to help them steal, and has nothing to do with the likes of Buddha or Jesus.