Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Democrats hate tanks at the National Mall but they loved them at Waco

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Nope, a bad rumor and reporting at the time. Here's your boy's history https://www.crimetraveller.org/2016/...nch-davidians/

Why are defending this POS, and what the hell does this half to do with Trump exploiting the 4th with exaggerated military might at a celebration?
    besides the obvious support you have for the government violating the laws to enforce the laws......................

how can you possibly believe that the WACO assault didn't start with a gun charge?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BakedTaters View Post
    That act was Janet Reno's ticket to hell. That freak of nature "saved" the children by burning them alive.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ns-got-killed/

great point

Did Janet Reno ever go to jail for killing those children?
    of course not, Democrat

but she did spawn timothy Mcvea
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Into the Night (07-09-2019)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    great point

Did Janet Reno ever go to jail for killing those children?
    of course not, Democrat

but she did spawn timothy Mcvea
    My, you are full of speculation & conjecture, ain't ya bunky?

WTF does Waco have to do with Trump hyping up the 4th celebration on military might?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Taichi: "Why are defending this POS"
    Jack: I'm criticizing the tactics of the Government.

Taichi, let's say there were a bunch of Orthodox Jews held up in a Compound, and they had their Rabbis bite off the tips of baby penises or some other child abuse. They had a bunch of guns because they thought that Moses told them this was the New Jerusalem and the Government might raid them.
    Naturally, in THIS case, using 75 Stormtroopers and Panzer Tanks would be TOTALLY justified. And burning them all to death, even the babies, would be the only right thing to do.

--->see where I'm going here?<---

You support a Fascist Government ...
    ... and I don't.

Taichi: " ...this half to do with Trump exploiting the 4th with exaggerated military might at a celebration?"
    Jack: I've answered this before. IMO, Trump liked the French Military display put on by Macron, and wanted to copy it here.

I'll let you keep regurgitating your stunning disbelief. I've stated MY (Jack) opinion on the matter.
    You are comparing the tactics of a federal action against suspected gun stockpiling for intended nefarious purposes to a patented liar and blowhard using a national celebration to hype is bogus narrative. That's pretty dumb on your part, and you have YET to link the two.

All your BS about WACO is just that, BS....right wing fools so bent on being anti-gov't that they defend a pedophilic cult leader. I notice that you IGNORE THE FACT BASED QUESTION as to how did one flash bang start a raging fire in separate parts of the enclosure? Why are you ignoring all the relatives and ex-members and the PI pointing out how people were not allowed to leave, that Koresh and acolytes were armed, or the accusations of statutory rape?

And again, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP....you're just dodging the core issue to mount a stupid ass defense of the Orange Oaf. And for the record WE ARE NOT FRENCH! Jokers like you were babbling about "Freedom fries" 8 years ago, but now it's all cool for the Orange Oaf to ape them? You're SO full of it, Jackie boy.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 07-11-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post

you hate the fact of military might as a last resort to defend this land and the republic from "all" enemies foreign and domestic. that means the military wields the sword not in vain. are you a worker of iniquity; an evildoer ? I say you are as you resist lawful constitutional order. you are lawless, deluded and need to repent. one hundred eighty degrees. REPENT ! that was fun DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE !!!!
    Suck it, Hillbillies!
    Last edited by Micawber; 07-11-2019 at 09:28 PM.